Obama to Boston TODAY of all days???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Obama to Boston TODAY of all days???

It must be a joke....surely the President of the United States wouldn't seriously come to Fanuell Hall, on a work day to speak at 4pm on one of the biggest Boston sports days in history......

His visit will shut down streets all through the financial district, the tunnels and highways, around the north end and make it impossible for people to get in or out of those areas AND pull valuable police resources away from Fenway.....STAY AWAY OBAMA....come back friday....ANY OTHER DAY!!!..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName9. Show UserName9's posts

Re: Obama to Boston TODAY of all days???

Don't be such a downer.  Stay in NH if you are scared.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

Nobody cares about Obama except a few bum kissers like ACA and UserName9. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to UserName9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WHOOSH!!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

[QUOTE]

WHOOSH!!!

[/QUOTE]

Hi, Buddy.  :)

Username tossed his sense of humor overboard on the ferry back from Martha's Vineyard a number of years ago.    It was never seen again.   

Don't ask me how I feel about Obama coming to Boston today.  If it's not self-explanatory, nothing is.   He did, however, pick the absolute *worst* day to come, so I have to give him credit for that.   ;)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to yogafriend's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

WHOOSH!!!

[/QUOTE]

Hi, Buddy.  :)

Username tossed his sense of humor overboard on the ferry back from Martha's Vineyard a number of years ago.    It was never seen again.   

Don't ask me how I feel about Obama coming to Boston today.  If it's not self-explanatory, nothing is.   He did, however, pick the absolute *worst* day to come, so I have to give him credit for that.   ;)

[/QUOTE]

No kidding huh?! : )

The timing is definitely bad. Glad I'm working from home today...I have a feeling rush hour traffic is going to be so much worse than usual. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Considering the dissasembling of his administration by his own health care disaster, he needs to go somewhere where "useful idiots" will greet him warmly.

Boston is Obama's safe harbor.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to chiefhowie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Only way he can get an "Audience"   is  in Boston.

which Dem will he support for Mayor. ha ha

Peoples republic of Massachuttes 

Pretty sad when the President has to use Boston and the Red Socks for a propt.

ok I know i'm a racist hater . beat you to it.

[/QUOTE]

If the Sox win, expect a photo op where Obama talks aboutthe red sox winning, and being in Boston at the same time.

The "useful idiots" will happily transfer the Sox's win onto Obama.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

Will all the Obama rumpswabbers like WDYWN , Matty, Concerned Citizen, and username9 be there to wet themselves and bow before their infallible Dear Leader?

Obama will throw out the newest spin on the Obamacare trainwreck: Romneycare wasnt a great success, either!

Warning: if you dont show up at Fanuel Hall and  screech like a schoolgirl....you are a racist!

Yes, yesssss.

Let the hatred flow through you.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

In response to macnh1's comment:

It must be a joke....surely the President of the United States wouldn't seriously come to Fanuell Hall, on a work day to speak at 4pm on one of the biggest Boston sports days in history......

Well I don't give a crap about Obama speaking or sports teams I'm not on.....

...so meh @ you.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

Funny how the loudest screeches are coming from people who don't even live in the city.

I work in the North End. I am not pleased with Obama ever speaking at Faneuil Hall.

I just hope things clear up enough by 7 that I can make it to haymarket or north station.....and actually board a train home

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Nobody told the President that there was a World Series game in Boston today.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to NowWhatDoYouWant's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Will all the Obama rumpswabbers like WDYWN , Matty, Concerned Citizen, and username9 be there to wet themselves and bow before their infallible Dear Leader?

Obama will throw out the newest spin on the Obamacare trainwreck: Romneycare wasnt a great success, either!

Warning: if you dont show up at Fanuel Hall and  screech like a schoolgirl....you are a racist!

[/QUOTE]

Yes, yesssss.

[/QUOTE]

I appreciate the Star Wars reference.

but, you do know the reference makes you the evil guy?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

I hope he throws out the first pitch...THAT would be AWESOME....as screwed up as MA is..the reality is that the people who pay $1000-$15,000 for a ticket to watch a baseball game are tax payers and contributors to society who Obama is waging war against....he would get booed in a very big way....throw out the first pitch Mr President!!!!!!  PLEASE!!!!! 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yes, yesssss.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And now link that realization up with what CLC was saying about me.

Clue: It was a reference used as satire

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

"Whhah! Whhah! Boo hoo! Fr!gg!n sports fans! It's a game! Talk about priorities. Personally, I couldn't care less. Kinda gay."

Imagine the faux outrage if this was posted by a resident conservative....hmmmm

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to skeeter20's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, yesssss.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And now link that realization up with what CLC was saying about me.

Clue: It was a reference used as satire

[/QUOTE]

I know it was satire.  I truly appreciated the reference.  But, remember, I have half a brain (as ACC has told me, so it must be true).

Sections
Shortcuts