Obama vacation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccfaulk. Show ccfaulk's posts

Obama vacation

I think it would have been a great idea for obama to vacation on the gulf coast? anyone with me?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Re: Obama vacation

No, he would just be accused of using the oil spill for political gain.  His presense there wouldn't accomplish anything positive and would only serve as a distraction. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

oh noes! the leader of the free world is taking time off! stop the presses!

end ridiculous rant is hopefully end of ridiculous thread

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lrecliner. Show lrecliner's posts

In Response to Re: Obama vacation:
    Vinyarders hated Clinton when he showed up and were none too thrilled with Obama last year. Of course, I remember when I could swim on South Beach, but I still know how to sneak on at Gay Head
    Posted by GreginMeffa

Actually didn't they just change it to Aquinnah? I was there a month ago. Personally I liked the state beach in Oak Bluffs. South Beach was fun but the undertow was nasty.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

Vinyarders hated Clinton when he showed up and were none too thrilled with Obama last year. Of course, I remember when I could swim on South Beach, but I still know how to sneak on at Gay Head
    Posted by GreginMeffa

I prefer Lucy Vincent Beach myself...but tastes vary...

in beaches as well as presidents....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

I hope he doesn't do for the Gulf of Maine what he did for the Gulf of Mexico. 

I wonder if he's going to stop by and visit 41.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Another Obama vacation! And we aren't even counting golf! He should take more of them. He can do less damage hiking in Maine than he can in the Oval Office.
    Posted by Newtster

If he were a real man he'd spend a month cutting down trees with chainsaws and making f*rt jokes in Texas.

But alas, he wusses out with Desert Mountain Island...

and an icecream cone!  What kind of communist eats ice cream?

http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_news/2010/07/president_obama_5.html

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tiresias. Show tiresias's posts

41 rounds of golf, that is truly outrageous!  What if he likes to golf on Sundays as a way to relax?  41 rounds over something like 72+ weeks?  Criminy, even when you're playing golf you can be doing business.

"President George W. Bush spent even more time away from the presidential mansion in the nation’s capital than Reagan. Of the 77 total "vacation" trips the former president made to his Texas ranch while in office, nine of them — all or part of 69 days — came during his first year as president in 2001, according to Knoller."

"possibly damaging his ability to portray himself in 2012 as a populist advocate of average folks." - of course he's not a populist advocate, that's Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck, right?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

The news showed all of the businesses being closed or disrupted in Maine as a result of the Obama visit.  I feel so bad for those people.  They deserve better.  I understand it's the Secret Service that makes those decisions but how much of an egomaniac do you have to be to believe your personal vacation is more important than the livelihood of business owners struggling to make ends meet in Maine???

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

In Response to Re: Obama vacation : If he were a real man he'd spend a month cutting down trees with chainsaws and making f*rt jokes in Texas. But alas, he wusses out with Desert Mountain Island... and an icecream cone!  What kind of communist eats ice cream? http://www.boston.com/news/local/breaking_news/2010/07/president_obama_5.html
    Posted by WhatIsItNow

LOL...is Obama your friend? You seem to be taking Newster's comments a tad too personally.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

I liked the private jet for Bo! "Let them fly commercial" Marie Obama...

Sections
Shortcuts