Obamacare 6 million dollar tax to hit mostly the middle class!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Obamacare 6 million dollar tax to hit mostly the middle class!!

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Newsflash:  You will still be picking up the tab, it is just goign to cost more

Obamacare hasn't done much of anything to increase or decrease health care costs.

And as you've inadvertantly demonstrated in the past, the growth of health-care premiums slowed post-Obamacare, though it still continues.

[/QUOTE]

8% this year, 7.5% in 2013?  That's some "slowing".

Wait until people figure out that theywill be paying for their health care with post tax dollars.  Do you think that the middle class might pay the penalty becasue they can't cough up the approx. $21K that health care will cost them next year?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to WhichOnesPink2's comment:

Wrong again. I don't care who instituted the changes to health care. I've supported it all along. In fact I've done so today in some posts. And I know health cares costs are going to go up. But that's more to do with how we live in this country and the medical advances that we enjoy. Gotta be paid for somehown

I was responding to skeeter, who demonstrably thinks in precisely the way I described.

If you don't think that way about the issue, then I wasn't talking about you personally.

[/QUOTE]

No I don't.  You need to read the law, and understand that Obamacare did NOT bend the cost curve down, it bent it UP.  8% this year, 7.5% next years.

Other comparisons are irrelevant.  Obama promised a bending down ofthe price curve, and it didn't deliver.

Besides:  How does paying for insurance for 30 million people somehow magically lower the cost, let alone the creation of 240 department and authorities to manage Obamacare?  And let's not forget the 26 taxes added to pay for Obamacare, which hides the true cost.  You might as well add all those taxes onto your premium.

Obamacare has added DRAMATICALLY to the cost of health care in this country, you just refuse to admit it. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Sep 11, 2012

Health insurance premiums rose 4 percent for family coverage this year, well below last year’s increase and half the 8 percent average of the previous decade

http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/Stories/2012/September/11/employer-health-coverage-survey-premiums-rise-4-percent.aspx

[/QUOTE]

"how much of this can be Obamacare's fault if Obamacare isn't even fully live yet?" - WDYWN

[/QUOTE]

I have no idea. I was simply correcting skeeters false claim that premiums have gone up dramatically because of ACA. The fact is that they haven't.

Although one possible reason of the decrease is the provision that children are allowed to stay on their parents plan longer, adding many new healthy consumers to the rolls. 

[/QUOTE]

Here Are The New Taxes You're Going To Pay For Obamacare ...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Sep 11, 2012

Health insurance premiums rose 4 percent for family coverage this year, well below last year’s increase and half the 8 percent average of the previous decade

http://www.kaiserhealthnews.org/Stories/2012/September/11/employer-health-coverage-survey-premiums-rise-4-percent.aspx

[/QUOTE]

"how much of this can be Obamacare's fault if Obamacare isn't even fully live yet?" - WDYWN

[/QUOTE]

I have no idea. I was simply correcting skeeters false claim that premiums have gone up dramatically because of ACA. The fact is that they haven't.

Although one possible reason of the decrease is the provision that children are allowed to stay on their parents plan longer, adding many new healthy consumers to the rolls. 

[/QUOTE]

Premiums have gone up dramatically.  You presented a slanted study that took only one slice of the health insurance pie and made a political proclimation.

Find a study that includes the remaining health insurance sectors and get back to me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Sep 11, 2012

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Look at Gruber's microsimulation model if you want a better perspective of where the premium cost of health insurance is headed.  @20% within 3-4 years.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Sep 11, 2012

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Premiums have gone up dramatically.  You presented a slanted study that took only one slice of the health insurance pie and made a political proclimation.

Find a study that includes the remaining health insurance sectors and get back to me.

[/QUOTE]

Just shut up with your wiful ignorance bullcrap already.

The study is the largest of it's kind with over 2100 firms interviewed of all shapes and sizes.

You ideological ignorant opinions only matter in the echo chambers and your alternate reality.

here we like to use facts and evidence.

Moron.

[/QUOTE]

100 DAYS UNTIL LARGEST TAX HIKES IN HISTORY

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Sep 11, 2012

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Just shut up with your wiful ignorance bullcrap already.

The study is the largest of it's kind with over 2100 firms interviewed of all shapes and sizes.

You ideological ignorant opinions only matter in the echo chambers and your alternate reality.

here we like to use facts and evidence.

Moron.

[/QUOTE]

Your "study" from an Obama apologist site only counts employee provided plans.

I provided a statistical model that looks at ALL plans, and gives a different, much higher result than the Obama party line result.

The 23 different TAXES in Obamacare effectively subsidize the premium rate, dramatically, I might add.  In other words, you are comparing a premium that used to cover everything, to now, a premium that doesn't cover everything, in terms of revenue.

Sorry that the truth does not support your ideological position, which is that government is somehow more effective and lower cost, but it doesn't.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why does he hate the middle class??

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jmIII4FgDvIW-bij_fdHF4v0Whbw?docId=48328c71af0241c39aef95fda77612f7

The numbers from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office are 50 percent higher than a previous projection by the same office in 2010, shortly after the law passed. The earlier estimate found 4 million people would be affected in 2016, when the penalty is fully in effect.

That's still only a sliver of the population, given that more than 150 million people currently are covered by employer plans. Nonetheless, in his first campaign for the White House, Obama pledged not to raise taxes on individuals making less than $200,000 a year and couples making less than $250,000.

And the budget office analysis found that nearly 80 percent of those who'll face the penalty would be making up to or less than five times the federal poverty level. Currently that would work out to $55,850 or less for an individual and $115,250 or less for a family of four.

[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know just who these "middle class" people are that don't want any health insurance. Who among us doesn't want health insurance for ourselves or our families?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to tvoter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why does he hate the middle class??

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jmIII4FgDvIW-bij_fdHF4v0Whbw?docId=48328c71af0241c39aef95fda77612f7

The numbers from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office are 50 percent higher than a previous projection by the same office in 2010, shortly after the law passed. The earlier estimate found 4 million people would be affected in 2016, when the penalty is fully in effect.

That's still only a sliver of the population, given that more than 150 million people currently are covered by employer plans. Nonetheless, in his first campaign for the White House, Obama pledged not to raise taxes on individuals making less than $200,000 a year and couples making less than $250,000.

And the budget office analysis found that nearly 80 percent of those who'll face the penalty would be making up to or less than five times the federal poverty level. Currently that would work out to $55,850 or less for an individual and $115,250 or less for a family of four.

[/QUOTE]

I'd like to know just who these "middle class" people are that don't want any health insurance. Who among us doesn't want health insurance for ourselves or our families?

[/QUOTE]

As companies drop coverage, there will be many in the middle class that can't really afford the exhange plans, particularly since the plan will be paid for out of pocket with post tax dollars, and will opt to pay the fine instead.

See how Obamacare ruins the middle class?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

Your "study" from an Obama apologist site only counts employee provided plans. I provided a statistical model that looks at ALL plans, and gives a different, much higher result than the Obama party line result. The 23 different TAXES in Obamacare effectively subsidize the premium rate, dramatically, I might add.  In other words, you are comparing a premium that used to cover everything, to now, a premium that doesn't cover everything, in terms of revenue. Sorry that the truth does not support your ideological position, which is that government is somehow more effective and lower cost, but it doesn't.

Hey twit, you didn't provide anything other than your ignorant, ideological opinion.

Dude you are seriously delusional.

Go back to hating on gays while telling yourself what a good christian you are.

You're much better suited to the self-delusion than reality.

[/QUOTE]

I provided the name of a more accurate statistacal model that shows a higher rate.

that's not nothing.  You are clinging bitterly to your talking points and insults.

I don't hate gays, and you are mocking my faith.

Does that really make your mother proud?

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Another classic by VP Joe Blunder.

Biden on college cheerleaders: 'The stuff they do on hard wood, it blows my mind'...