Obamacare 6 million dollar tax to hit mostly the middle class!!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Obamacare 6 million dollar tax to hit mostly the middle class!!

SECRET SERVICE INVESTIGATES EMPTY CHAIR 'LYNCHINGS'...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

The Commonwealth of Massachusetts has been doing this since Romney signed RomneyCare into law and I haven't noticed a loss of freedom.  I got no problem with the Government going after dead beats.  It's really a shame that some people have to be forced to do the responsible thing.  If people would drive with seat belts, wouldn't text while driving, didn't drink and drive, obtained health insurance, then the government wouldn't need to pass laws forcing them to do the right thing.  

If it weren't for the dead beats and the irresponsible, the nanny state wouldn't be necessary.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Commonwealth of Massachusetts has been doing this since Romney signed RomneyCare into law and I haven't noticed a loss of freedom.  I got no problem with the Government going after dead beats.  It's really a shame that some people have to be forced to do the responsible thing.  If people would drive with seat belts, wouldn't text while driving, didn't drink and drive, obtained health insurance, then the government wouldn't need to pass laws forcing them to do the right thing.  

If it weren't for the dead beats and the irresponsible, the nanny state wouldn't be necessary.

[/QUOTE]

No problem with government going after "deadbeats?"  You want everyone to drink decaf coffe, make it a law, call everyone drinking caffinated coffee a "deadbeat".  There you go, we have the progressive model for hope and change.

Do if for:

"civic duty"

"good of the collective"

Or be damned by the left.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

dirty water loves his nanny state.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Your concept of the power of the state is truly scary.  Scarier than anything I could imagine.