Obamacare so confusing and so badly implemented that seniors are getting robbed!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Re: Obamacare so confusing and so badly implemented that seniors are getting robbed!!

In response to tvoter's comment:

You stated that i was blaming the bill for existence of scammers!!

I didnt!

I blame the bill for giving the already existing scammers a catalyst to increase their wrong doing!

comprende?

That is a distinction without a difference.

Scammers scam.  It's what they do.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Re: Obamacare so confusing and so badly implemented that seniors are getting robbed!!

In response to tvoter's comment:

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Here's the problem in case you are missing it: These people are scammers. It isn't because of Obamacare that they are scamming people, and it isn't because of how Obamacare is drafted that they are scamming people. Blaming Obamacare for what they are doing is ludicrous.

The confusion over how Obamacare (which was written by senate and congressional democrats not him) has given existing scammers new ways to hurt citizens.

That is indeniable!

Would they have possibly found other ways if, not for Obamacare ? most likely but, it doesnt change the fact that Obamacare and the confusion it has created gave thm the avenue they need in this case!!!

Every set of regulations can be confusing and unscrupulous people will take advantage.  Such a situation has nothing to do with Obamacare per se and everything to do with evil people taking advantage of the innocent and ignorant.  Want to open a bank account for a Nigerian prince?