Obama's Approval Rating Now Underwater, Poll Shows

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Re: Obama's Approval Rating Now Underwater, Poll Shows

In response to Newtster's comment:

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

His ideas ARE bad.

Obamacare?

Obamacare = Republican counter to Hillarycare.

Doesn't make it a good idea just because  Republican or conservative policy wonk thought it up to some degree. Still sukcs.

All you have to see is the complete fiasco it is. Skyrocketing premiums, disorganized state implementations of the exchange, conflicts with other regulations like HIPPA. Fubar. I talked to a systems consultant to health care last night. He said there is no way it is going to work. To really make it work you need everyone to have a uniques identifier so when they cross state lines there info can be recognized. That conjurs up all sorts of privacy issues, fear of national identity cards, etc. 

We already have unique identifiers, given to us by the gov't and which follow us everywhere we go, they're called social security numbers.

Sometimes there's no need to reinvent the wheel.

No kidding. Why won't they use them??? Why did we get rid of them on drivers' licenses?

It is a privacy issue and there are many that are rightly concerned about government over-extending its power. We have this law called HIPPA that limits access to our health records without our permission. Why should the government be trusted to access it without permission if everyone else can't??

My health insurer (BCBS) doesn't use SS# for member ID. Assign letters and numbers

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Hey righties ..... no matter what Obama's approval rating is right now .... the GOP's is over 20 percentage points worst ......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

Hey righties ..... no matter what Obama's approval rating is right now .... the GOP's is over 20 percentage points worst ......

Leader of the country should be held a bit higher than congress. That's like comparing four star general to a captain. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

Leader of the country should be held a bit higher than congress. That's like comparing four star general to a captain. 

Why is that so?  Why shouldn't Congress' ratings be higher?

In this case, more like a navy admiral to a army colonel.

Repeat: Congress doesn't work for POTUS.  Congress can subpoena the President all day long; the Prez can't force Congress to do anything it doesn't want.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

Repeat: Congress doesn't work for POTUS.  Congress can subpoena the President all day long; the Prez can't force Congress to do anything it doesn't want.

President is the leader. Pretty self-explanatory

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

No, it really isn't.  You're just taking the narrow (tunnel) view.

You do know this is the "Politics" forum, right...?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

If Obama could pull a third term, I'd bet the farm on him. The republicans would just "throw up" some lunatic wingnut (remember the last bunch of nitwits?). The next election will be a firefight if the cons can keep their collective sh.ite together. But I doubt it. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

No, it really isn't.  You're just taking the narrow (tunnel) view.

You do know this is the "Politics" forum, right...?

Wait....really? Politics forum? How'd I end up in here....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Do we know what their jobs plan is?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Do we know what their jobs plan is?

Maybe it's lower regulations , less taxes , smaller government .....  oh wait that plan didn't work !

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

FortySixandTwo ...... here is "MY" Jobs Plan ....... I know that "MY" Jobs Plan would start with buy American .... I would want to make it a crime to say "Free Trade " ..... there is nothing free about it .... free trade has cost our country jobs.... I would push for legislation to bar the outsourcing of jobs.

The Nation has to change from a domestic service industry economy to a domestic manufacturing industry economy ..... we have to start to make something so why can't we make green energy ...

Here are some other ideas that will go over like a Led Zeppelin ....... retore the Fairness Doctrine , over turn Citizens United and term limits for all politicians and judges .

I'm just an Ham and Egger so that is the best that I can do ......

btw do you think the Disciples of Ayn Rand will be busting my chops after reading this comment ?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

FortySixandTwo ...... here is "MY" Jobs Plan ....... I know that "MY" Jobs Plan would start with buy American .... I would want to make it a crime to say "Free Trade " ..... there is nothing free about it .... free trade has cost our country jobs.... I would push for legislation to bar the outsourcing of jobs.

The Nation has to change from a domestic service industry economy to a domestic manufacturing industry economy ..... we have to start to make something so why can't we make green energy ...

Here are some other ideas that will go over like a Led Zeppelin ....... retore the Fairness Doctrine , over turn Citizens United and term limits for all politicians and judges .

btw do you think the Disciples of Ayn Rand will be busting my chops after reading this comment ?

You would double down on Obama failures...no surprise.

"Banning outsourcing" would savage the US private sector economy and raise prices.

Your other ideas would trash the US Constitution, destroy the private sector US economy, and your "let's make green energy" is oblivious to the fact green energy is not yet a viable energy option, Obama has proven that .We might as well say "Let's make license plates", for all the good it would do for us.. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Br'er Crankup wait a minute ..... banning outsourcing would savage the US private sector economy ? ..... if you send one job to a foriegn country that job is gone forever and another one of our own is unemployed ..... that person now doesn't have any dough to buy anything that would support our local economy which will lead to layoffs in our local small businesses ... now at least 2 peoples don't have a job which in case will lead to others losing their jobs ...... I admit that example I just gave you is a very simple example but isn't that an example of  our local merchants being savaged by the outsourcing of just one job ....

Br'er .... I'm beginning to think that the reason you cut and paste so much is because  you have no real world experience .

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Wait....really? Politics forum? How'd I end up in here....

I've wondered at the notion myself.

How did you end up here?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

....it doesn't matter what Obama's favorability rating is......the media loves him and he's not up for re-election....

it also has no impact on the next election.....law abiding tax paying people who care are the minority...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

I have no idea who the disciples of Ayn Rand are.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

retore the Fairness Doctrine

----------------------------

What on Earth does that have to do with jobs?

What does jobs have to do with the Fairness Doctrine .....  well lets see if I can explain my point of view ...... I will have to assume that you agree with me on what the Fairness Doctrine is .. it requires that opposing points of views on subjects of public importance be given equal time on  the airways to state their opinions on that subject ..... well let's assume that subject in question is the economy .... well if one side doesn't get equal time to state their position on the economy  .... how will the citizens of this country get all the facts on the subject to form an educated opinion themselves  .... this opinion could eventually decide which party they will vote for in any given election thus whatever party wins their policies will get to be in place .