Obama's first term approval rating; Ford and Carter only POTUS with lower rating since WWII

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Obama's first term approval rating; Ford and Carter only POTUS with lower rating since WWII

Wonder what it will be in 18 months?

First-Term Job Approval Averages of Presidents Since World War II

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Re: Obama's first term approval rating; Ford and Carter only POTUS with lower rating since WWII

Obama has a 99.9% approval rating with the mainstream media, however.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Re: Obama's first term approval rating; Ford and Carter only POTUS with lower rating since WWII

Obama is misunderstood...only smart people can really understand how bankrupting America is actually good for us and our children.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to tvoter's comment:

Ford and Carter only POTUS with lower rating since WWII

And yet modern conservatism is so repugnant to voters that Obama won anyway.

The independents agrred to give him another term; not uncommon for an incumbant to get re-elected.

We'll see how the mid-terms go.

The dems better start looking for a another rockstar minority!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

In response to NO MO O's comment:

Barry will top Jimmah Cartah as the worst. 

Obama is projected to add 11 trillion to our national debt during his Presidency...I think worst will be an understatement.  His fiscal irresponsibility will go down in history as what put an end to the US as a super power and economic powerhouse in the world....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to macnh1's comment:

In response to NO MO O's comment:

Barry will top Jimmah Cartah as the worst. 

Obama is projected to add 11 trillion to our national debt during his Presidency...I think worst will be an understatement.  His fiscal irresponsibility will go down in history as what put an end to the US as a super power and economic powerhouse in the world....

Not his fault. Now that 'second term' Obama is duly sworn in, per usual the previous Administration must be blamed for the failures.

That was "First Term" Obama who added to the deficit.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to jmel's comment:

The incompetent was re-elected with appoximately 9 million LESS votes than he got in 2008...a historic first.  He also got less electoral votes and won less states.  Never has this country been more divided.  The moron has the balls, in his inaugural address, to say that "we`re in an economic recovery" when gas is more, food is more, unemployment is worse, the debt has grown $7 trillion, more are on food stamps, than when he took office on Jan 20, 2009.  Half the electorate voted for the dope.........the other half works to pay for the "gimme crowd".

He is by far the worst president in history and he makes Carter and W look like Einsteins.   

They got schalacked in 2010; 2014 will be interesting if, he doesnt make some policy changes!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

"Obama is the worst President ever (and we couldn't beat him)!" 

Stirring slogan.....

Not really, incumbants are hard to beat. Especially if, 20% of their consituency is turning out to vote due to race more than record.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Especially if, 20% of their consituency is turning out to vote due to race more than record
     So any time a black D wins, you'll just play the race card?
    Go any lower and you'll need a submersible. 

No race card the facts are what they are.

Im not even saying it's bad; Im just saying it makes a difference.

try to not be so whiney!

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Bottom line: If Republicans want to start winning elections seriously again, they need to abandon the lie that people receiving assistance are all gaming the system.

No tall but, too fvcking many!

btw; these are not why Romney lost.

Romney lost because he went against an incumbant that had very solid support in blocks of his party which romney's out of context remarks on the 47% was masterfully exploited by the left and won him a majority of independents!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Bottom line: If Republicans want to start winning elections seriously again, they need to abandon the lie that people receiving assistance are all gaming the system.

Romney lost because he went against an incumbant that had very solid support in blocks of his party which romney's out of context remarks on the 47% was masterfully exploited by the left and won him a majority of independents!

I have he never said "I will not represent that 47%" or I dont care about that 47%" which is exactly what the left claimed he said!

He fvcked up and gave them something they could exploited it to their benefit.

It's today's politics.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

I have he never said "I will not represent that 47%" or I dont care about that 47%" which is exactly what the left claimed he said!

He fvcked up and gave them something they could exploit to their benefit.

It's today's politics.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

gave them something they could exploited it to their benefit.
    I read the transcript. 

Apparently you didn't read the transcript

He never said "I will not represent that 47%" or I dont care about that 47%" which is exactly what the left claimed he said!

If I am wrong and he said these things show me where; or stfu!!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Two words, Mittens Romney.

It's why the wingnuts lost. You think yould learn the first few times.

Ummmm....that tired "what is insanity?" thing which I wont bore you with....

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

gave them something they could exploited it to their benefit.
    I read the transcript. 

Apparently you didn't read the transcript

He never said "I will not represent that 47%" or I dont care about that 47%" which is exactly what the left claimed he said!

If I am wrong and he said these things show me where; or stfu!!

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what. All right, there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent upon government, who believe that they are victims, who believe that government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing, to you name it. That that's an entitlement. And the government should give it to them. And they will vote for this president no matter what. And I mean, the president starts off with 48, 49, 48—he starts off with a huge number. These are people who pay no income tax. Forty-seven percent of Americans pay no income tax. So our message of low taxes doesn't connect. And he'll be out there talking about tax cuts for the rich. I mean that's what they sell every four years. And so my job is not to worry about those people—I'll never convince them that they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives."

Sections
Shortcuts