Obambi runs to Hollywood

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow4. Show whatnow4's posts

Re: Obambi runs to Hollywood

The dow is down 500+ points, and Obama runs to a campaign fundraiser.

Clearly, campaigning is more important.

For such a smart man, he does not use his brain.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I am sure they will spend time showing Obama the script for the made-for-tv-movie version of the debt crisis.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lawboy. Show lawboy's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1axC86B-20Q

very funny

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

gotta give obama credit, at least he was still looking for Osama

oh...and i highly doubt the president has the power to command them to make movies in his honor

dumb thread

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

of course the whole idea could be a dedication to those serving

but nah, its all obama's fault, all the time?

you conservatives should try reality sometime...might find it refreshing as opposed to your silly little fairy tales

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: Obambi runs to Hollywood:
    of course the whole idea could be a dedication to those serving but nah, its all obama's fault, all the time? you conservatives should try reality sometime...might find it refreshing as opposed to your silly little fairy tales
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

HAHAHAHAHAHA....coming from the "it's Bush's fault" crowd....man you guys are a trip.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Goebbels would be proud.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Obambi runs to Hollywood : HAHAHAHAHAHA....coming from the "it's Bush's fault" crowd....man you guys are a trip.
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

nah, i usually blame cheney

it doesnt take a genius in order to see that W. wasnt pulling the strings

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Obambi runs to Hollywood : Its Maureen Dowd's (uber-lib-NYTimes) thread, and your skipping the point like a little girl with a pink rope.
    Posted by GreginMeffa

the point is, a movie is being made with help from the military, just like top gun, black hawk down, etc. etc. etc. etc.

congrats...maybe you should work for TMZ

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: Obambi runs to Hollywood : nah, i usually blame cheney it doesnt take a genius in order to see that W. wasnt pulling the strings
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Forget the dunce cap. Hockey helmet for you..and quick

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Hollywood gets a special tax break in the IRS Code, and in many states, that saves them millions in tax liability . The film industry gets special treatment..
    Hollywood liberal millionaires and billionaires like Stephen Spielberg pay less in taxes...Yet Obama and the Hollywood libs only mention "tax breaks"  that are given to oil companies, or corporate jets... They wont give up their own subsidies....

The Domestic Production Activities Deduction (§199), created by the American Jobs Creation Act of 2004, classifies moviemaking as a production activity, and gives a tax credit for it (9% or half of salaries paid, whichever is less), on the theory (which Hollywood types would reject if applied to anyone else) that reducing taxes increases employment.

Seems like Tea Party folks should push the elimination of these kinds of tax breaks for rich people, at both the federal and state levels. You know, consistent with the President’s rhetoric . . . .

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

"Thanks to the lying TPers who appear to have brainwashed you into thinking that their insistence on tying the debt ceiling to a deal, and then refusing a deal large enough to avoid downgrade, is somehow actually Obama's fault"

The deal was not large enough to avoid downgrade?

Obama's first deal was not to have any deal at all...he wanted to increase the debt limit for free, with no agreement to cut any spending at all.
    So if the Tea Party deal was not large enough, then Obama's deal of NOTHING, NO DEAL,  was 100% certain to result in a debt downgrade. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Obambi runs to Hollywood : Forget the dunce cap. Hockey helmet for you..and quick
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

just because you get your brains knocked in on this board everyday, it doesnt mean you should have to a wear a hockey helmet...sheesh...we liberals arent that tough on you, are we?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aNewsForum%3a9523Discussion%3af4d15ed3-d406-4cea-8766-b247937333cf&plckFindPostKey=Cat:NewsForum:9523Discussion:f4d15ed3-d406-4cea-8766-b247937333cfPost:5b156c0c-f3b1-4466-8b49-b310da801b99">Re: Obambi runs to Hollywood:
    In Response to Re: Obambi runs to Hollywood : Forget the dunce cap. Hockey helmet for you..and quick
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

just because you get your brains knocked in on this board everyday, it doesnt mean you should have to a wear a hockey helmet...sheesh...we liberals arent that tough on you, are we?

Dude...your reply doesn't fit. I wrote "hockey helmet for you" in my reply to you. To try and turn it around as if I was saying I should wear one is something a five year old might do. Clean yourself up man....you're embarrassing yourself.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

This thread is a good example of how its very easy to lead wing nuts to the cool aid vat of the say duh crowd .

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In Response to Re: Obambi runs to Hollywood : Thanks to the lying TPers who appear to have brainwashed you into thinking that their insistence on tying the debt ceiling to a deal, and then refusing a deal large enough to avoid downgrade, is somehow actually Obama's fault. Obama MADE the TP do it.   Just he FORCED them to demand a long form birth certificate for years after the short form, the newspaper announcement, personal testimonies, were already released. Poor poor victim TPers. Brilliant!
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow

So we should have just signed a debt increase like the President wanted last spring so we could just kick the can down the road while no one was paying attention?  How bad of a deficit is really bad before it needs to be addressed?

I'm please that the deficit is a top issue now, I'm not happy with the current interim deal but I accept that it was the best that were were going to get two weeks ago.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aNewsForum%3a9523Discussion%3af4d15ed3-d406-4cea-8766-b247937333cf&plckFindPostKey=Cat:NewsForum:9523Discussion:f4d15ed3-d406-4cea-8766-b247937333cfPost:5b156c0c-f3b1-4466-8b49-b310da801b99 " /> Re: Obambi runs to Hollywood : In Response to Re: Obambi runs to Hollywood : Forget the dunce cap. Hockey helmet for you..and quick Posted by WhichOnesPink just because you get your brains knocked in on this board everyday, it doesnt mean you should have to a wear a hockey helmet...sheesh...we liberals arent that tough on you, are we? Dude...your reply doesn't fit. I wrote "hockey helmet for you" in my reply to you. To try and turn it around as if I was saying I should wear one is something a five year old might do. Clean yourself up man....you're embarrassing yourself.
    Posted by WhichOnesPink

turn around what?

you are so confused that a compass couldnt point you north

clean yourself up man...you have embarrassed yourself here long enough

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

This thread is a good example of how its very easy to lead wing nuts to the cool aid vat of the say duh crowd .
    Posted by beKool

So are you inline with your sippy cup looking for a refill?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: Obambi runs to Hollywood : turn around what? you are so confused that a compass couldnt point you north clean yourself up man...you have embarrassed yourself here long enough
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

My god you can't be this dense. What a waste of time you are. A bag of hair has more sense than you.

Sections
Shortcuts