Occupy is..............................

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

Occupy is..............................

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

Re: Occupy is..............................

Listen you dumbas$..........
      Find a new career!

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Occupy is.... gone.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Occupy is.....gimme, gimme, gimme

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what story or news event are they waiting for, so they could claim victory and leave?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

Which movement would you rather have tied to your prospective party?

The OWS Protesters
    or
    The Teaparty protesters

I personally would much rather be associated with the non destructive, respectful, and mature Teaparty than the destructive, disrespectful and laden with criminal activity OWS'ers

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In Response to Re: Occupy is..............................:
    Which movement would you rather have tied to your prospective party? The OWS Protesters or The Teaparty protesters I personally would much rather be associated with the non destructive, respectful, and mature Teaparty than the destructive, disrespectful and laden with criminal activity OWS'ers
    Posted by sk8ter2008

Mature Teapartiers!
    Ya mean the union retired (thank you for social security and medicare) I got mine old f@rts hanging around in Dunkin Donuts at 7am on saturday morning moaning about "kids these days" as opposed to those trying to bring forward legitimate debate about current problems in America and the chance of losing a future?

What respect, shouting down the President during a speech? shouting down representatives during a town hall discussion on HCR? respectful my a$s. Maturity is not automatic, it's earned and they have yet to earn it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

In Response to Re: Occupy is.............................. : Mature Teapartiers! Ya mean the retired (thank you for social security and medicare) I got mine  old f@rts hanging around in Dunkin Donuts at 7am on saturday morning moaning about "kids these days" as opposed to those trying to bring forward legitimate debate about current problems in America and the chance of losing a future? What respect, shouting down the President during a speech? shouting down representatives during a town hall discussion on HCR? respectful my a$s. Maturity is not automatic, it's earned and they have yet to earn it.
    Posted by BilltheKat

hahaha struck a nerve eh? lol

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In Response to Re: Occupy is.............................. : hahaha struck a nerve eh? lol
    Posted by sk8ter2008

and that. in a nutshell, is really all you care about?

Like I said, maturity is earned.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

kid rock s8ter boy was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, he doesn't understand reality for the majority. it's not all his fault, he just loves his daddy a lot.
    Posted by ricky12684

Clearly, by the evidence documented by the countless interviews, speeches, and lack of action on the part of the OWS movement, it is they that don't understand the reality for the 99% of us who work, instead of hanging out on public property defecating on cop cars.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

A grou of idealistic fools and tools without any agenda sponsored and funded by the Democrats to counter a true grass roots movement dissatisfied with the corruption and misrepresentation of our government. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: Occupy is.............................. : and that. in a nutshell, is really all you care about? Like I said, maturity is earned.
    Posted by BilltheKat

"Like I said, maturity is earned."

I don't know who's better with the irony thingy...Billy boy or airborne. Oh what the hell I'm in a giving mood....it's a tie...they both "win"!

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Occupy is.............................. :   "the workers know they have no enemies except their masters. they know that their citizenship papers are no warrant for the safety of themselves or their wives and children. they know that honest sweat, persistent toil and years of struggle bring them nothing worth holding on to, worth fighting for. yet, deep down in their foolish hearts they believe they have a country. oh blind vanity of slaves!.. the clever ones, up in the high places know how childish and silly the workers are. they know that if the govt dresses them up in khaki and gives them a rifle and starts them off with a brass band and waving banners, they will go forth to fight valiantly for their own enemies. they are taught that brave men die for their country's honor....the workers have no liberties of their own; they are not free when they are compelled to work twelve or ten or eight hours a day. they are not free when they are ill paid for their exhausting toil....as civilization has grown more complex the workers have become more and more enslaved, until today they are little more than parts of the machines they operate..." skeeter.... you are the silly worker.
    Posted by ricky12684

Work is good for you. You are apparently alergic to it.

good luck with you plan to blame everyone for your lack of success. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Occupy is.............................. : Well it's obvious who's better at the ignorant trolling thingy... People on these boards only weeks have figured out how freakin pathetic you are. Congrats.
    Posted by airborne-rgr

Airbore, can you use another insult other than pathetic?  your constant droning use of that insult is, well, pathetic.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In Response to Re: Occupy is.............................. : Well it's obvious who's better at the ignorant trolling thingy... People on these boards only weeks have figured out how freakin pathetic you are. Congrats.
    Posted by airborne-rgr

And it only take a day for people to see how pathetic you are. Hey look....you finally won something in your life. Congrats!

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobc33. Show bobc33's posts

I think if we got the thoughtful OWS people with their anger at corruption on Wall Street together with the Tea Party and their anger at big government we'd have a potent movement.  (though the Tea Party is by itself potent, and has shown it, during the 2010 elections.)

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Occupy is.............................. : skeeter, what kind of work do you do that is good for you? kind of a cliche statement with no substance. also, what is your definition of success?
    Posted by ricky12684

Work is good for you.  If you don't understand that, I feel sorry for you, and understand why you are so enamored of the federal gravy train.

Sections
Shortcuts