Of course she does...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

Re: Of course she does...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

Great post, Sis!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Who is more responsible for feeding kids?  Parents, or "greedy corporations"?

Feed your own kids.

I like how Christ said it better.

Then why did you post such an inflamatory comment/picture?  you are a deceiver.

What did christ say?  Bet you don't even know.

Uhm..... I didn't post the comment/picture Skeet. If you can't follow a simple thread on BDC then it's no wonder the Bible confuses you so.

What did Christ say about what? Feeding children, the greedy, or being a deceiver? I bet you don't even know.

I think the point of the exchange is quite obvioius, and I apologize for indicating you posted it.

What did Christ say about the government feeding kids?

Is that clear?

Christ said nothing about the government aiding the poor. But can you honestly say that without government aid to the poor that the church would be willing or capable of doing so?

Thank you for your honesty.

What Christ said that  I find particularly compelling is that when we, as individuals, feed, clothe, and shelter the poor it is as if we have done so for him.  so, I do that.

As far as government invovlement: wrong tool.  individuals, and perhaps the church as an institution, are much better vehicles for helpingthe poor.  The government does not do a very good job at all, and costs a bloody fortune doing so.  the poor I interact with are very ill-served by the government.  I know politicians get on their soap boxes and bellow about how they have signed this bill or that bill to help this disadvantaged group or that group, but it is a pile of dung.  It mostly goes to more gvoernment jobs, with a small percentage aimed at actually helping those in need, and typically an important voting block.  this is not proper motive, and show how the government fails at things it should not do in the first place.

It bothers me when people like sister throw around broad brush stink bombs.  Sister needs to get out beyond the borders of whatever institution he is ensconced in.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

See i can do this too... Now i know why Sister does it, it's really quite easy and fun at the same time. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

See i can do this too... Now i know why Sister does it, it's really quite easy and fun at the same time. 

3:)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to Beach-Spider's comment:

Like Jesus ... Obama Doesn't Agree

BS .... the older that I have become the less I care of what people think of me so I enjoy the sh!t out of life .... but anyways the older that I have become the worst that my eyes work ..... on the teleprompter that Obama is reading from I can make out Tax Spend is the last word Repulsers ?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

Yeah, but you svck at it.

Hahaha....talk about predictable.