Oh come all ye tea baggers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

Re: Oh come all ye tea baggers

I'm not saying good or bad, right or wrong, but most of the descriptions I read of those who are politically "teabaggers" would have politically been "tories" in 1776.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

I try not to give polls too much heed, but I can name 536 people whom kneel at their alter

Right.  A lot of the polls are paid for by a particular candidate's campaign $$.  We handled Eliot Spitzer, Tim Caine, Janet Nepolitano................many more.....the DNC, RNC were big clients.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Two questions:

When will left finally show some maturity and stop using the term teabaggers wtih such glee? 

Second question:  Why are liberal men always overweight, have beards, and think they can sing? 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

I'm not saying good or bad, right or wrong, but most of the descriptions I read of those who are politically "teabaggers" would have politically been "tories" in 1776.
    ====
    Good point. Very true.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

Anyone that says that the focus of the rallies was narrowed down to a few "radicals" and said that doesn't reflect the true nature never listend to OReilly who completely used the same rationale to demonize a few at other rallies that were not endorsed by the tightie righties. The hypiocrisy of the right wing is astounding. They use facts when they want to and distort others to fit their agenda. The "tea baggers" are nothing but right wing shills urged on by Fat boy Dou#he Limpbal$s and the others.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from giraffe-77. Show giraffe-77's posts

Two questions:

When will left finally show some maturity and stop using the term teabaggers wtih such glee?
     ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I'm sure that anti-war protesters have made you squirm with distaste and you probably have a lot of negative terms for their Tea Parties, too.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second question:  Why are liberal men always overweight, have beards, and think they can sing?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cute.  Maybe liberal men are more Earthy and less vain.  Maybe they like to sing whether they are good at it or not.  Maybe they're more human - less judgemental.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

AS  LIZ TAYLOR  WAS  TO THE ROMAN EMPIRE.....(SHE LOVED THOSE GRAPES)    SO WILL THE LIBERALS BE TO AMERICA !!!!!

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeddyffromNH. Show TeddyffromNH's posts

One of the principal tactics of the left is to focus on one aspect of conservatism or a single person and humliate them, and lie as much as possible using their accomplicies. 

The left has also always relied on "taking it to the streets" to get their message out, and are clearly upset we've began to do the same at protests.

The tea party movement will succeed because our message is getting out in a positive way.  We do not support favoritism in the tax code, racial preferences, life time politicians and unelected appointees, to name a few. 

Modern liberalism is dead.  What we are dealing with now is a dangerous breed of radical progressives who find that the Constitution to be a road block in pursuit of thier global utopia.  Even obama has been quoted as saying that the Constituition is a set of negative liberties-  that is "what the government can't do to you". 

A note to the left-  Your vision of "progress" will be stopped, begining hopefully with the election of Scott Brown, then with the GOP taking 20 or 30 seats back in 2010. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

"I am now a tea bagger,
    We don't mind being called tea baggers but Tea Partyier's would be nice. We do mind liberal lairs calling everyone who shows up at a meeting racist because of a few idiots. We are radical because we believe in the American way- /> Family, ethics, responsibility, help your neighbor."...ChiefH

"You mean stay part of England?  Maintain the status quo?"...Greg

My post WAS confusing.  Let's see if I can 'splain w/o going on and on.  My thought was that the "status quo" in 1776 was chaos, upset, revolution, "the winds of change" and "treason" as Patrick Henry, an elected legislator and agent of "change" demanded, "if this be treason, make the most of it".  The tories wanted the tradition, the stability, the citiizenship and rule of Britain and the monarchy, to put aside all this new talk of change and have their Government and its leaders return to traditional British values.  I hope that's clearer. 

14. This post has been removed.