Oh snap... wingnuts get smacked like the insolent children they are.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Re: Oh snap... wingnuts get smacked like the insolent children they are.

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:

Sen. Ron Johnson (Wingnut): "What happened in Benghazi?"

Sen. John Kerry: "You would already know - if you had bothered to attend the briefing that you were invited to."

And Johnson reaches down and picks his johnson up off the floor...again.

At his secretary of state confirmation hearing Thursday, Sen. John Kerry (D-MA) called out Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) for missing a classified briefing on the deadly attacks in Benghazi, Libya.

Johnson pressed Kerry to commit to finding out what, exactly, happened on Sept. 11, 2012 at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.

"Well, there was a briefing with tapes, which we all saw, those of us who went to it, which made it crystal clear," Kerry said. "We sat for several hours with our intel folks, who described to us precisely what we were seeing. We saw the events unfold. We had a very complete and detailed description."

Johnson on Wednesday got into a heated exchange with outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton over the details of the attacks. Clinton asked Johnson what difference it makes, at this point, whether the attacks came out of a spontaneous protest or were organized. Johnson asked Kerry for his opinion on the matter.

"Senator, if you're trying to get some daylight between me and Secretary Clinton, that's not going to happen here today on that score," Kerry said. "I think you're talking past each other. I don't think that was the question. I think that, if your question is, 'Should the American people get the truth and does it matter?' Hillary Clinton would say yes, and I say yes. But that's not what I think she was referring to." Clinton was referring to the sequence and timing of the events, and when the intelligence information came to light, Kerry said.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/kerry-calls-out-gop-senator-out-for-missing

So, let me get this straight: missing a briefing means the Obama administration can continue with their childish Hillary infused temper tantrum when asked to explain what went wrong with something on their watch.

glad we got that straight. Eye roll.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I watched all of the Senate and most of the House hearings the other day. While some of the Senate GOP members acted like clowns..most were pretty professional and tried to keep politics out of it. This was not the case with the House GOP members and it is easy to see why that particular group has been so dysfunctional over the past few years. It didn't sound like many of them had even read the classified report...relying instead on Faux News reports for their information.

No worries..Hillary handled them very well..in fact it was kind of laughable how she made them look like the ignorant little children they are.

After watching...I was once again convinced that Hillary deserves to be in the Oval office more than Obama...and the dems defiinitely got it wrong in 2008.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

I watched all of the Senate and most of the House hearings the other day. While some of the Senate GOP members acted like clowns..most were pretty professional and tried to keep politics out of it. This was not the case with the House GOP members and it is easy to see why that particular group has been so dysfunctional over the past few years. It didn't sound like many of them had even read the classified report...relying instead on Faux News reports for their information.

No worries..Hillary handled them very well..in fact it was kind of laughable how she made them look like the ignorant little children they are.

After watching...I was once again convinced that Hillary deserves to be in the Oval office more than Obama...and the dems defiinitely got it wrong in 2008.

You tip your hand with the Faux news reference.  I guess if I saw Hillary do something wrong yor response woud lbe somethign like, who are you going to beleive?  Her or your lying eyes?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to jmel's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Sen. Ron Johnson (Wingnut): "What happened in Benghazi?"

Sen. John Kerry: "You would already know - if you had bothered to attend the briefing that you were invited to."

And Johnson reaches down and picks his johnson up off the floor...again.

At his secretary of state confirmation hearing Thursday, Sen. John Kerry (D-MA) called out Sen. Ron Johnson (R-WI) for missing a classified briefing on the deadly attacks in Benghazi, Libya.

Johnson pressed Kerry to commit to finding out what, exactly, happened on Sept. 11, 2012 at the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.

"Well, there was a briefing with tapes, which we all saw, those of us who went to it, which made it crystal clear," Kerry said. "We sat for several hours with our intel folks, who described to us precisely what we were seeing. We saw the events unfold. We had a very complete and detailed description."

Johnson on Wednesday got into a heated exchange with outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton over the details of the attacks. Clinton asked Johnson what difference it makes, at this point, whether the attacks came out of a spontaneous protest or were organized. Johnson asked Kerry for his opinion on the matter.

"Senator, if you're trying to get some daylight between me and Secretary Clinton, that's not going to happen here today on that score," Kerry said. "I think you're talking past each other. I don't think that was the question. I think that, if your question is, 'Should the American people get the truth and does it matter?' Hillary Clinton would say yes, and I say yes. But that's not what I think she was referring to." Clinton was referring to the sequence and timing of the events, and when the intelligence information came to light, Kerry said.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/kerry-calls-out-gop-senator-out-for-missing

So, let me get this straight: missing a briefing means the Obama administration can continue with their childish Hillary infused temper tantrum when asked to explain what went wrong with something on their watch.

glad we got that straight. Eye roll.

Hard to even respond..............

She was normal most of the time, although clearly lying.  The tantrum was despicable and IMO they let her off the hook. It was really the only breakdown she had all day.  If she had simply told the truth, it would be over for Pete`s sake.

"Yes, it was a calculated attack by al Qaeda.  We mismanaged the message to the American people.  It had nothing to do with a youtube video that had been posted since July and only had 700 hits.  We apologize to the families for their devastating loss."

Something like that would do it.  Instead they continue the lie and the low information folks lick it up.

Funny how Hillary and the left has gone from four dead in Ohio, demanding all sorts of things, to four dead in Bengazi, nothing to see here.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from msobstinate99. Show msobstinate99's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

You tip your hand with the Faux news reference.  I guess if I saw Hillary do something wrong yor response woud lbe somethign like, who are you going to beleive?  Her or your lying eyes?

You tip your hand with the Faux news reference.

It's what the trolls do.

Hillary deserves to be in the Oval office more than Obama...

LWNJ's losing the Obama love. They'll be more of that over the next 4 years.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

Where is the proof that she lied?

There is no proof that the attack was purely AQNA...from any source.

And why does the "messaging" matter more than the event itself...?

Mistakes were made prior to the attack - number of personnel, funding, etc.  I don't think anyone disputes that.  But whether they made any difference to the final outcome simply cannot be determined.

And while it may be tempting to put the blame of this on the coordinated NATO ouster of Qaddafi, it would be unserious, at best.  Libya is a much better place without him.  Same with Tunisia.  Same with Egypt.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

Mistakes were made prior to the attack - number of personnel, funding, etc.  I don't think anyone disputes that.  But whether they made any difference to the final outcome simply cannot be determined.

And while it may be tempting to put the blame of this on the coordinated NATO ouster of Qaddafi, it would be unserious, at best.  Libya is a much better place without him.  Same with Tunisia.  Same with Egypt.

I`ve said all along that this situation is like many in politics............it`s not the event, it`s the cover up.  This was an al Qaeda attack.  It was calculated and coordinated. It happened on a day we should have been on our highest alert.  Within minutes the administration at the highest levels knew it was an attack and knew who was involved.  They chose to deliberately mislead the world with "you tube video" nonsense.  Now, after 4 months of lies, Mrs Clinton has the balls to say "what does it matter"????  Disgraceful!

Again, where's the proof that it was AQNA...?  And where is the proof that she's lying???

"calculated and coordinated" covers a lot of ground.  Could you be any more vague?

And where's the "coverup"?  Didn't Hillary just testify to Congress?

Her point was clear.  After the people were dead, what was the point of parsing out every little talking point...

...except to try and influence the election.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

I`ve said all along that this situation is like many in politics............it`s not the event, it`s the cover up.  This was an al Qaeda attack.  It was calculated and coordinated. It happened on a day we should have been on our highest alert.  Within minutes the administration at the highest levels knew it was an attack and knew who was involved.  They chose to deliberately mislead the world with "you tube video" nonsense.  Now, after 4 months of lies, Mrs Clinton has the balls to say "what does it matter"????  Disgraceful!

Again, where's the proof that it was AQNA...?  And where is the proof that she's lying???

"calculated and coordinated" covers a lot of ground.  Could you be any more vague?

And where's the "coverup"?  Didn't Hillary just testify to Congress?

Her point was clear.  After the people were dead, what was the point of parsing out every little talking point...

...except to try and influence the election.

Do you read a paper?  Watch any news?  Are you living in a vacum?  Or, are you simply being dishonest?

I've read plenty, which leads me to believe that you and others are mostly jumping at shadows or just trying to score political points.

When Sen. Rand says, "I would have fired you", that's not only disrespectful, it's immaterial, and it has nothing to do with the reasons for why four americans died while serving their country.

But then, I'm not trying to question the motives of the principals in poor faith.  I'll leave that up to you.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from msobstinate99. Show msobstinate99's posts

After the people were dead, what was the point of parsing out every little talking point...

Interesting point.

angryguy posts ....
    Funny how the wingnuts have gone from 4000 dead in the clusterfd vck of Iraq.

Dead Americans are dead Americans, doesn't matter which side of the aisle you stand on. Accountibilty and answers should be addressed and not pushed aside because they are already dead. It was a quick answer for Hillary to get the heat off her. Those 4 deaths are every bit as important as the 4000 in Iraq.

I would have voted for her in 2008, but after that cluster of a hearing she's off my list in 2016.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from msobstinate99. Show msobstinate99's posts

No one has determined who was responsible.

Not the independent Accountability Review Board, not Adm Mullen who head the review... no one with access to all the classified intel has named any particular group as the attackers.

The only people who think they know stuff are the whacko wingnut morons sitting behind their computers in a basement somewhere. Guttersnipes and anklebiters.

http://www.cfr.org/libya/accountability-review-board-report-unclassified-benghazi-embassy-attack-december-2012/p29691

http://www.whatthefolly.com/2012/12/19/transcript-admiral-mike-mullens-remarks-on-the-arbs-report-on-the-benghazi-consulate-attack/

Where you sitting?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

In response to msobstinate99's comment:

I would have voted for her in 2008, but after that cluster of a hearing she's off my list in 2016.

Romney again?

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from msobstinate99. Show msobstinate99's posts

In response to msobstinate99's comment:

Can you imagine the b*tching and moaning, if this was done under a republican president.

Fvcking hypocrites.

Heh, heh, heh... funny how the wingnuts continue to defend baby-Bush and the neo-cons over the Iraq debacle in which 4000 Americans died, 3500 of them after "mission accomplished" was declared.

Hypocrits indeed.....

RE: Mission accomplished

Navy Commander and Pentagon spokesman Conrad Chun said the banner referred specifically to the aircraft carrier's 10-month deployment (which was the longest deployment of a carrier since the Vietnam War) and not the war itself, saying "It truly did signify a mission accomplished for the crew."

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts