Oh snap!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from doozy-day. Show doozy-day's posts

Oh snap!

Bad news for the WH and all of the dwindling-groupies, looks like the missing flight mystery is about to be solved.

Time to face the music again:

• Obamacare disaster
    • Poor jobs growth, plus bleak outlook for FY2014
    • Putin being Putin

Oh wait, is his bracket still OK?  Let's see how long MSNBC can talk about his bracket!

Please........

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Oh snap!

Racist, sexist, and fox news... oh my!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In response to WhatNowDoYouWant's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If you were distracted by an airplane, you need serious help for that ADHD.

[/QUOTE]

Have you seen CNN lately? All jet all the time!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

Got to feed those low information voters something. Certainly not going to talk about the troubles mentioned by the OP.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

i just think that we need to look into getting help for the average CNN viewer with their ADHD and whatnot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

oh btw R.I.P. Flight MH370

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

i just think that we need to look into getting help for the average CNN viewer with their ADHD and whatnot.

Didn't I read somewhere CNN was reporting the flight 370 got sucked into a black hole?

...reasons why I don't watch cable news.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I think that he was serious.

http://news.yahoo.com/cnn-black-hole-malaysia-flight-370-theories-144151381.html

You probably would have heard about it if it came from Fox News.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I think that he was serious.

http://news.yahoo.com/cnn-black-hole-malaysia-flight-370-theories-144151381.html

You probably would have heard about it if it came from Fox News.

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from babytut. Show babytut's posts

In response to newman09's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Got to feed those low information voters something. Certainly not going to talk about troubles mentioned by the OP.

[/QUOTE]

maybe chris christie could get (falsely) blamed for something else to keep the low information voters interested

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

How come there are no White holes?....because "black" is always evil and sinister....am I right?...we've never seen one, how do we know they are black?

What is a "high information voter?"...someone with no life, no hobbies, no friends.

What is a "low information voter?" ...someone who votes for the white guy.

Who spends more than 15 minutes watching a panel of "experts" talk about something that has only a smidgeon of "new" information. Sure it's a bizarre story, but when there really is nothing to say...say nothing.

We are all victims of news media overkill.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from babytut. Show babytut's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to babytut's comment:
    [QUOTE

maybe chris christie could get (falsely) blamed

[/QUOTE]

Funny how some people only apply the presumption of innocence to Rs...  

[/QUOTE]

well, except for irs, benghazi, nsa, fast and furious, and my personal fav, if you like your insurance you can keep your insurance.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from babytut. Show babytut's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE

maybe chris christie could get (falsely) blamed

Funny how some people only apply the presumption of innocence to Rs...  

well, except for irs, benghazi, nsa, fast and furious, and my personal fav, if you like your insurance you can keep your insurance.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly. When it's a D, accusations are treated as evidence of guilt. So accuse him of everything, and then rely on your own accusations as an indication that he must be guilty of some of it.

Hmmm....  

[/QUOTE]

tell that to the democrats that will fight to the death defending what they perceive as phony scandals.  christie really had a phony scandal. obambi had real ones.