OK HERE WE GO.....OBAMAS RESPONSE TO HURRICANE IRENE VS. BUSH'S RESPONSE TO KATRINA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

OK HERE WE GO.....OBAMAS RESPONSE TO HURRICANE IRENE VS. BUSH'S RESPONSE TO KATRINA

COMPETENCE VS. INCOMPETENCE.

STAY TUNED!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

Re: OK HERE WE GO.....OBAMAS RESPONSE TO HURRICANE IRENE VS. BUSH'S RESPONSE TO KATRINA

In Response to Re: OK HERE WE GO.....OBAMAS RESPONSE TO HURRICANE IRENE VS. BUSH'S RESPONSE TO KATRINA:
    [QUOTE]Be careful there.  Katrina was unique for the broken levees.  If NYC gets hit then it'll be as big as 10 Katrinas.
    Posted by movingtarget3[/QUOTE]

True enough but we dont have a hell of a good job Brownie running FEMA .And lets face it no matter what Obama is way more intelligent than Bush ever was.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

Re: OK HERE WE GO.....OBAMAS RESPONSE TO HURRICANE IRENE VS. BUSH'S RESPONSE TO KATRINA

In Response to Re: OK HERE WE GO.....OBAMAS RESPONSE TO HURRICANE IRENE VS. BUSH'S RESPONSE TO KATRINA:
    [QUOTE]Be careful there.  Katrina was unique for the broken levees.  If NYC gets hit then it'll be as big as 10 Katrinas.
    ===========================================================

REPUBLICANS HAVE A TRACK RECORD OF INCOMPETENCE.

9/11

FICTITIOUS  WARS......IN IRAQ

TAX CUTS, FOR THE UBER WEALTHY...

FINANCIAL COLLAPSE..........ENGINEERED BY REPUBLICAN DEREGULATION......ETC

HMMMMMM!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]What has happened to you?  You're cusring your own party nearly as much as the other party.  I'm really worried.

He joined the nobins dead from the neck up panty wastes . He is now known as nut i mean newt.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

The posts from the Left in this thread boil down to "my daddy can beat your daddy up".

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OK HERE WE GO.....OBAMAS RESPONSE TO HURRICANE IRENE VS. BUSH'S RESPONSE TO KATRINA : True enough but we dont have a hell of a good job Brownie running FEMA .And lets face it no matter what Obama is way more intelligent than Bush ever was.
    Posted by beKool[/QUOTE]

That maybe true but Obama has never divulged his grades, but regardless a natural leader trumps a smarter than the other guy booksmart leader.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OK HERE WE GO.....OBAMAS RESPONSE TO HURRICANE IRENE VS. BUSH'S RESPONSE TO KATRINA : I believe it is panty "waist" not "waste". http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pantywaist See, I am looking out for you.
    Posted by Newtster[/QUOTE]

LMLAO no you are waste .

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: OK HERE WE GO.....OBAMAS RESPONSE TO HURRICANE IRENE VS. BUSH'S RESPONSE TO KATRINA : That maybe true but Obama has never divulged his grades, but regardless a natural leader trumps a smarter than the other guy booksmart leader.
    Posted by massmoderateJoe[/QUOTE]

Yea Obama beats him on both i know. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to OK HERE WE GO.....OBAMAS RESPONSE TO HURRICANE IRENE VS. BUSH'S RESPONSE TO KATRINA:
    [QUOTE]  COMPETENCE VS. INCOMPETENCE.   STAY TUNED!
    Posted by kelldog1[/QUOTE]

So, The Democrat governor of Louisiana, the Democrat mayor of New Orleans, having five days warning, do nothing in particular to prepare, flop on their backs and scream about why won't the Feds take care of them.

And you wonder why I think that democrats will make us less safe, less wealthy, and less free.  Because they will, and Katrina is the perfect example of this.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from KittyDuke. Show KittyDuke's posts

Lets give the man boy in the WH the congressional medal of honor BEFORE the storm hits. Just like the Nobel Peace price.....

I can't wait to see how the Messiah will leverage a storm into votes.

He's the best campaigner that ever lived.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

COMPETENCE VS. INCOMPETENCE.

Will it be as competent as his response to the Texas wildfires or the Tennessee flooding? Cuz, if so, we're in deep kimchi brother.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Dont get me wrong, kelldog's posts are incredibly loony and empty of substance...but the tie breaker goes to bekool, for use of his oh-so-clever made up term "nobins", as well as "LMLAO" ...and his witty use of vintage 1990s icons of smiling kittens and laughing donkeys....

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

REPUBLICANS HAVE A TRACK RECORD OF INCOMPETENCE.

9/11

FICTITIOUS  WARS......IN IRAQ

TAX CUTS, FOR THE UBER WEALTHY...

FINANCIAL COLLAPSE..........ENGINEERED BY REPUBLICAN DEREGULATION......ETC

HMMMMMM!

So apparently 9/11 was the fault of the republicans? Wow, that's a new one.

And when did the definition of rich change? Because I received a tax cut and I'm not rich at all...or at least I didn't think I was but apparently I am now. Whodda thunk it.

Financial collapse was ALL due to deregulation which was ALL done by republicans eh? You're stupidity knows no end

And finally Iraq. Iraq was the fault of the republicans despite the FACT that both Repubs and Dems voted for it. While I agree it was a war we should have NEVER got involved in you can't argue that Dems didn't sign off on it too. Sorry but facts are facts.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

The leftie kooks on this board is exactly the reason why they don't make it on talk radio. Nobody can listen to their logic for more than 5 minutes...two months later they are cancelled.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from s0ftsquash. Show s0ftsquash's posts

Did someone invite Rachael Maddow to our poster board?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]This thread kind of reminds me of that Monty Python skit --- the Olympics for Idiots. ....and now he's successfully run himself over with his own car! Amazing! The crowd is going wild! What an astonishing athelete!...    
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

No, that skit was brilliant (and still relevant).

This thread...much less so....

Sections
Shortcuts