Olympic body rejects Obama's! Chicago knocked out in the first round.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

Olympic body rejects Obama's! Chicago knocked out in the first round.

That's gotta sting!

www.cnn.com

Another devastating defeat.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

Re: Olympic body rejects Obama's! Chicago knocked out in the first round.

After all of Michelles "SACRIFICE" in taking Air Force 2 to make her personal plea and appeal?
    The political goons in Chicago must be shattered. No worry, they're have access to therapy in the new HC package that will be rammed down our throats.

Why can't we all just get along?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

In front of the world...Barack/Michelle and Oprah...for all the world to see....DENIED!!!!

I'm very happy.  Chicago is an embarrassment and the corruption and waste would have been off the charts if the Olympics were held there.

Obama knew this, he knew he would have profited and so wouldn't his corrupt Chicago friends.

I was among those that believed that Obama would never put himself so far out there if he hadn't already had it in the bag....but I was wrong...thankfully!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

"DENIED" is sort of harsh.

How about..
    "REJECTED"

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

Olympic Committee to Michelle Obama:  "Talk to the hand!!!"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Great town.  Nice lake.  F all else though.

My money is on Rio

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lrecliner. Show lrecliner's posts

I thought Michelle was "taking no prisoners". She got to hear something she probably doesn't hear often...."No"

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

Tonights quotes..

Jimmah Carter "Racists!"
    Pelosi "Nazis"
    Reid "It's George Bushs fault"
    B.Clinton "VAST Right Wing Conspiracy"
    T.Kennedy "BURP"
    Michelle "What about the CHILDREN?"
    Obama "A vistory for the world"
    Mayor Daley "$@#* OBAMA !!!!"
    Prof. Gates "Do they know who we are"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

Dear Mr President and First Lady,

Thanks a bunch.

Mayor Richard M. Daley

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

Look at the carbon foot print they left traveling all over for what?? More embarrassment and rejection?

They seemed to think their presence and letting the committee members hang with them and take pictures would be more than enough to get it for Chicago.

After all they are the sh*t.

Reality check folks. plain and simple.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

They are SOOOO full of themselves !!
    Their arrogance is amazing !

Correction... rabid dog sh*t.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from heynow98. Show heynow98's posts

What a loser.....I bet even Bush could have delivered the Olympics for Houston or Dallas.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

I'm sure the string of Chicago gang murders helped..

WOnder if Michelle was planning to sell her collection of slums for the benefit of the world?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

Rahm Emanuel mocks those who think Obama, Michelle and Oprah can't bring the olympics to Chicago in 2016.

"You know, we'll make sure they get some good seats once Chicago is hosting the games.''

Crow is best served warm!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

Its good that the GOP has something to finally cheer for, I bet the feeling is indescribable!  Good for the right, they managed to score a win while still doing absolutely nothing.  Impressive!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

In Response to Re: Olympic body rejects Obama's! Chicago knocked out in the first round.:
    [QUOTE]Rahm Emanuel mocks those who think Obama, Michelle and Oprah can't bring the olympics to Chicago in 2016. "You know, we'll make sure they get some good seats once Chicago is hosting the games.'' Crow is best served warm!!
    Posted by sk8ter2008[/QUOTE]
    Revenge is sweet and best served COLD.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bill-806. Show Bill-806's posts

CHICAGO, CHICAGO,  A GREAT PLACE TO AVOID !!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dazydo. Show dazydo's posts

Wow, crickets from the usual suspects, all I can say is .....

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahah

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GreginMedford. Show GreginMedford's posts

In Response to Re: Olympic body rejects Obama's! Chicago knocked out in the first round.:
    Its good that the GOP has something to finally cheer for, I bet the feeling is indescribable!  Good for the right, they managed to score a win while still doing absolutely nothing.  Impressive!
    Posted by DamainAllen

Oh, watching democrats block the public option is MUCH better, dude.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dazydo. Show dazydo's posts

Wait wait, I got the responses coming, they are channeling through me:

Ruben - "racists"
    Ltown - "racists"
    Chuck2008 - "damn-racists"
    Matty - "racist, bush-sux"
    MT - "I'm good at math"
    Bill-the-kitty - "Bush's fault, Dex is a moron"
    MHC - "Bush's fault, that's all I can say"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

Posted by DamainAllen

You are .. almost gracious in defeat.
    Don't go anywhere.. we're just warming up.

Is there relevance to the following:

President Obama Jokes About Being a Bad Bowler: 'It's Like the Special Olympics'*

March 19, 2009 8:56 PM

The first appearance by a sitting president on "The Tonight Show" may well end up being the last.

President Obama, in his taping with Jay Leno Thursday afternoon, attempted to yuk it up with the funnyman, and ended up insulting the disabled.

Towards the end of his approximately 40-minute appearance, the president talked about how he's gotten better at bowling and has been practicing in the White House bowling alley.

He bowled a 129, the president said.

"That's very good, Mr. President," Leno said sarcastically.

It's "like the Special Olympics or something," the president said

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ohhhhh-Bammy. Show Ohhhhh-Bammy's posts

Wait wait, I got the responses coming, they are channeling through me: Ruben - "racists" Ltown - "racists" Chuck2008 - "damn-racists" Matty - "racist, bush-sux" MT - "I'm good at math" Bill-the-kitty - "Bush's fault, Dex is a moron" MHC - "Bush's fault, that's all I can say"
    Posted by dazydo

Ummm.. isn't it Bill-the-pussy(cat) ?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dazydo. Show dazydo's posts

In Response to Re: Olympic body rejects Obama's! Chicago knocked out in the first round. : Ummm.. isn't it Bill-the-pussy(cat) ?
    Posted by Ohhhhh-Bammy

It is.........my appologies to cats everywhere!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

In Response to Re: Olympic body rejects Obama's! Chicago knocked out in the first round. : You are .. almost gracious in defeat. Don't go anywhere.. we're just warming up. Is there relevance to the following: President Obama Jokes About Being a Bad Bowler: 'It's Like the Special Olympics'* March 19, 2009 8:56 PM The first appearance by a sitting president on "The Tonight Show" may well end up being the last. President Obama, in his taping with Jay Leno Thursday afternoon, attempted to yuk it up with the funnyman, and ended up insulting the disabled. Towards the end of his approximately 40-minute appearance, the president talked about how he's gotten better at bowling and has been practicing in the White House bowling alley. He bowled a 129, the president said. "That's very good, Mr. President," Leno said sarcastically. It's "like the Special Olympics or something," the president said
    Posted by Ohhhhh-Bammy

Lol, one thing doesn't have anything to do with the other dummy, but thanks for playing. 

As for gracious, look at this thread full of "patriots" whooping it up because an American city lost an Olympic bid.  Well really what you are whooping it up over is the chance to stick it to Obama on what was likely to be a losing proposition anyway.  Congrats, I am sure your american flag shirts will wear extra snug on this day where you cheer Rio winning out over your own country. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

[QUOTE]Wow, crickets from the usual suspects, all I can say is ..... BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahah
    Posted by dazydo[/QUOTE]
    Sorry, not interested in a circle jerk about the United States losing