One question

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

One question

'

Do you believe the Governor should have dictatoria­l powers over state employees or should the employees have rights consistent with Democratic philosophy­?'

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThinkSnow99. Show ThinkSnow99's posts

Re: One question

The governor and the State Senators were all elected by the people (including state employees)....consistent with Democratic philosophy. 

Nobody is dictating anything here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow4. Show whatnow4's posts

If the Dems hiding in IL would come back to the State, you would see a "democratic philosophy". (by the way, little "d" tool) 

Dems are the ones blocking this from occurring.

I might also add, during Walkers election he said he was going to do this.  And the majority voted for him.

Democracy at its best. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RevWright. Show RevWright's posts

DICTATORIAL !!??

Your definition of dictatorial is to actually have an open vote.

3 questions:
    Do you think the unions should force the state into financial insolvency?
    Do you think elected Democratic officials need to HIDE across state borders in order NOT to fufill their responsibility?
    Do you think these Democratic "leaders" are holding democracy hostage? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

In Response to One question:
    [QUOTE]' Do you believe the Governor should have dictatoria­l powers over state employees or should the employees have rights consistent with Democratic philosophy­?'
    Posted by beKool[/QUOTE]

I think legislators should legislate.  I think the Democrats' actions are an embarassment.

I think Walker is wrong and going way too far. If the issue is money, then engage the unions again - they agreed to give up money.

But I do not think that justifies refusing to do your job; if the WI Republicans are so evil, they'll get voted out next time in WI for their choice.

I would have expected the headline about Democrats running away to come from a Monty Python skit.  And yet, WI republicans are not as scary as the Black Beast of Ahhhh....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

Also, dude, you F'd it up again.

You can't answer an "A or B" question with "Yes or No". 

'Do you believe the Governor should have dictatoria­l powers over state employees or should the employees have rights consistent with Democratic philosophy­?'

See the problem now?

7. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts