Osama finally met the US Navy seals!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sk8ter2008. Show sk8ter2008's posts

Osama finally met the US Navy seals!!

It was a hunt that started before 9-11 and really took off in 2007 from info gather from Gitmo detainees on his couriers and then in 2011 it all came together!!

Great job to all our military!!!!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42853221/ns/world_news-south_and_central_asia

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThinkSnow99. Show ThinkSnow99's posts

Re: Osama finally met the US Navy seals!!

Its great that he died in a gun fight with US Troops, rather than some drone attack or random bombing.  He got to see that it was US troops that were going to kill him.  Hopefully his last moments were in fear for his life.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Best one liners I've heard so far:

"Donald Trump wants to see the death certificate"
    "Eric Holder vowed to find the culprits"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Another one:

“For the first time in my adult life, I’m proud of President Obama.”

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

A great job my the US intelligence teams who wouldn't give up the fight and especially to the premier US Navy Seal Team that took him out.

As good as this is, it doesn't end the war on terror; it does put Al Qaeda in disaray and may near term make them more dangerous to us and there most likley will be repercussions, but this needed to be done!