Palestinian-American teen beaten by Israeli police, sentenced to 9 days house arrest

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

Re: Palestinian-American teen beaten by Israeli police, sentenced to 9 days house arrest

I guess it was enough to get the worm out of its hole. 

I think I missed your condemnation of the murder of those three Israeli boys. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

Re: Palestinian-American teen beaten by Israeli police, sentenced to 9 days house arrest

Palestinian reaction to the murder of three Israelis:

As CSNY said, "Teach your children well". And we give aid to these terrorists?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Interestingly, there was a horrific retaliation killing of a Palestinian boy. Israel quickly located and arrested the suspects

A culture is not defined not by crimes committed by individual members but by how it reacts when a crime has been committed.

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

Sections
Shortcuts