Palin Derangement Syndrome Expands

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

Re: Palin Derangement Syndrome Expands

In Response to Palin Derangement Syndrome Expands:
    [QUOTE]The continous stream of venomous hatred from moonbats towards Sarah Palin is expanding! Now they are going after her daughter on Dancing With the Stars! Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/11/23/2010-11-23_bristol_palin_receives_death_threats_before_dancing_with_the_stars_finale_abc_in.html#ixzz1691CSpFg The moonbats tell us we are supposed to honor the Constitution by granting GITMO detainees access to our civilian courts. Bristol Palin - no trial for her! Just the DEATH SENTENCE!!
    Posted by Newtster[/QUOTE]

Thanks Newster for the wonderful example of hyperbole.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

OMg, DWTS and Palin. OMg ROTFLMAF!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

"ROTFLMAF"....speaking of hyperbole

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ForumCleaner. Show ForumCleaner's posts

In Response to Re: Palin Derangement Syndrome Expands:
    [QUOTE]Death threats from moonbats against Palins - HYPERBOLE! I'll have to take a screen shot of that one. I'll have it handy when you morons complain about rude phone calls to your pathetic representatives in Congress - those that are still left anyway! Your hypocrisy and arrogance never fails to astound.
    Posted by Newtster[/QUOTE]

Posting facts about death threats made against bristol is fine. However this:

[QUOTE]The moonbats tell us we are supposed to honor the Constitution by granting GITMO detainees access to our civilian courts.

Bristol Palin - no trial for her! Just the DEATH SENTENCE!![/QUOTE]

is hyperbole.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

[QUOTE]Death threats and a guy shooting his TV resulting in a 15 hour stand off with police, and its the Tea Partyers who are unhinged? Alllllllllllllll-righty then
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

They all are unhinged. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dazydo. Show dazydo's posts

[QUOTE]OMg, DWTS and Palin. OMg ROTFLMAF!
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat[/QUOTE]

Seriously, how old are you?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Palin Derangement Syndrome Expands : Seriously, how old are you?
    Posted by dazydo[/QUOTE]

Seriously, what gender are you?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

It must be a terrible thing to so readily identify with a person like Mrs. Palin who revels in being so very mediocre, incurious and unserious about everything... a professional cynic with little humor and even less expertise.

But it remains to be seen whether her brood learns from her mistakes and rises above the deplorable standard set for them....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DamainAllen. Show DamainAllen's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Palin Derangement Syndrome Expands : I can dig that Damian. Well, I just read Brstol didn't win.  Who needs a cure for cancer? But I also read that Jennifer Gray did win.  Ok, my only recollection of this chick is that of a kinda hottie, with an unusual (yet strangely sexy) nose.  But it dawned on me that said recollection was from - A DANCE FLICK! Is being a dancer an advantage? At any rate, I can't think of a reason to watch that show without Stacey Kiebler, and THAT, was one hell of a reason.

Which nose? Jennifer Gray had work done after Dirty Dancing?  Still not bad for a 50 year old. 

I would think being a dancer would be an advantage as I beleive the former lead singer, Nicole Scherzinger, from the Pussycat Dolls won last year and she had a pretty strong dancing background, and for my money beats Stacy Keibler in a race 9 times out of 10. 

This Bristol stuff ultimately brought the producers of DWTS some extra viewers and Bristol more juice in the media, so if plans on staying in the spotlight or doing the speaking circuit she should clean up financially possibly to the extent that she could pad the next 10 years of her life or more.  Though at some point she will need to step out from behind the Palin name, her mothers fame and infamy will only become a liability as time passes.  But for the time being, she SHOULD ride her fame, such as it is, for as long as she can.  Not to many girls her age get the opportunities she has.  And people should learn not to tar her with the perceived sins of her mother. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Palin Derangement Syndrome Expands : Seriously, what gender are you?

A homophobe AND a sexist. Quite a guy you are.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Joe Biden just weighed in, and called Sarah Palin brilliant!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

[QUOTE]Joe Biden just weighed in, and called Sarah Palin brilliant!
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

Taking stock in what ol' Joe says again, eh?

Report to wingnut re-education camp immediately.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Palin Derangement Syndrome Expands : Seriously, what gender are you?

Way to prove your maturity BTC. Good job!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Palin Derangement Syndrome Expands : Way to prove your maturity BTC. Good job!
    Posted by StalkingButler[/QUOTE]

meh, doesnt matter what I say, some stupid insult will just follow. But hey, thanks for checking in.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from carolbost. Show carolbost's posts

quitter palin has just beaten herself with her own stupid calls for helping our so called allies"""north korea!!!!!!!!!!!palin should go back to school and study history!
    How could she beat President Obama?by her knowledge?Ha,ha,ha!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

[QUOTE]quitter palin has just beaten herself with her own stupid calls for helping our so called allies"""north korea!!!!!!!!!!!palin should go back to school and study history! How could she beat President Obama?by her knowledge?Ha,ha,ha!
    Posted by carolbost[/QUOTE]

You can't possibly be this stupid, can you?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Palin Derangement Syndrome Expands : You can't possibly be this stupid, can you?

Excellent rebuttal. Do you feel better.  Now go outside and play.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Palin Derangement Syndrome Expands : Excellent rebuttal. Do you feel better.  Now go outside and play.

Okay then furrrball, explain to me how not understanding that Sarah misspoke and doesn't really think that the NoKors are our allies isn't the conclusion of someone who is totally clueless? Ack?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Palin Derangement Syndrome Expands : Don't be so silly!  When Obama said he had been to 57 states, with 3 to go, but couldn't make it to Alaska and Hawaii (that would be 60), HE misspoke. Palin, was of course completely serious. Dontcha see how this works?  I mean REALLY

As I (more or less) said in the deleted thread: I'm just pointing out the obvious to the obvious challenged.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OscarBozachT00. Show OscarBozachT00's posts

I love Sarah's comeback to the North Korean gaffe:

My fellow Americans in all 57 states, the time has changed for come. With our country founded more than 20 centuries ago, we have much to celebrate – from the FBI’s 100 days to the reforms that bring greater inefficiencies to our health care system. We know that countries like Europe are willing to stand with us in our fight to halt the rise of privacy, and Israel is a strong friend of Israel’s. And let’s face it, everybody knows that it makes no sense that you send a kid to the emergency room for a treatable illness like asthma and they end up taking up a hospital bed. It costs, when, if you, they just gave, you gave them treatment early, and they got some treatment, and ah, a breathalyzer, or an inhalator. I mean, not a breathalyzer, ah, I don’t know what the term is in Austrian for that…  

Of course, the paragraph above is based on a series of misstatements and verbal gaffes made by Barack Obama (I didn’t have enough time to do one for Joe Biden).

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Palin Derangement Syndrome Expands : Okay then furrrball, explain to me how not understanding that Sarah misspoke and doesn't really think that the NoKors are our allies isn't the conclusion of someone who is totally clueless? Ack?

Lighten up Francis. Of course she knows she misspoke. Picking on Palin is just much more fun than picking on Bush. And watching you winnuts apologize for her is entertaining as heII

hey, that gives me an idea for a thread. Stay tuned if possible.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

Saying North instead of South is still not as dumb as saying we have 57 states.