Palin Derangement Syndrome Expands

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Re: Palin Derangement Syndrome Expands

In Response to Re: Palin Derangement Syndrome Expands:
    [QUOTE]Saying North instead of South is still not as dumb as saying we have 57 states.
    Posted by shumirules[/QUOTE]

What she said is scary if she has access to the button.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Palin Derangement Syndrome Expands : If there was an Olympic event for backpeddling on a velodrome, you'd get Gold without even mounting up.
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

I prefer the phrase "backing up faster than a French tank"

At least I realize she misspoke.
    There are some people here that still believe Obama thinks there are 57 states!

and don't make me start listing Bush' dumb blurbs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

The simple fact is anyone who talks in public as much as Obama and Palin do is going to mis-speak form time to time, it does not prove how smart or dumb a person is, sorry for adding logic to this post.

What  I worry more about is things like Obama going around the world bowing to other leaders and saying sorry for how evil america is.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Palin Derangement Syndrome Expands : She doesn't. HE does, oh Double Standard One
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

Ah yes, but the differance is 57 states are not our enemy, we wouldn't bomb them. But you know that oh Contrarian One.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow3. Show whatnow3's posts

carolbost - you are a w hore. . . . . I can say that right?  It seems that NOW doesn't care when a candiate calls a female candidate a w hore.  My guess the word isn't a big deal anymore.

So I stand by post : )

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]carolbost - you are a w hore. . . . . I can say that right?  It seems that NOW doesn't care when a candiate calls a female candidate a w hore.  My guess the word isn't a big deal anymore. So I stand by post : )
    Posted by whatnow3[/QUOTE]

What does her sexual proclivities have to do with politics. Not gettin any?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shumirules. Show shumirules's posts

[QUOTE]carolbost - you are a w hore. . . . . I can say that right?  It seems that NOW doesn't care when a candiate calls a female candidate a w hore.  My guess the word isn't a big deal anymore. So I stand by post : )
    Posted by whatnow3[/QUOTE]

NOW does not care what you do to a woman if you are a liberal... see William Jefferson Clinton for proof.

If you are an evil right winger then you hate all women and no matter how nice you may pretend to be to them we all know you evil right wingers hate women.

We also know that no matter what you do to a female if you are a liberal it is OK with NOW just make sure you are for abortion they will close their eyes and take it,.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Palin Derangement Syndrome Expands : NOW does not care what you do to a woman if you are a liberal... see William Jefferson Clinton for proof. If you are an evil right winger then you hate all women and no matter how nice you may pretend to be to them we all know you evil right wingers hate women. We also know that no matter what you do to a female if you are a liberal it is OK with NOW just make sure you are for abortion they will close their eyes and take it,.
    Posted by shumirules[/QUOTE]

Posted by whatnow3: carolbost - you are a w hore. . . . .

Posted by shumirules: If you are an evil right winger then you hate all women and no matter how nice you may pretend to be to them we all know you evil right wingers hate women.

Absolutely priceless.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dazydo. Show dazydo's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Palin Derangement Syndrome Expands : Lighten up Francis. Of course she knows she misspoke. Picking on Palin is just much more fun than picking on Bush. And watching you winnuts apologize for her is entertaining as heII hey, that gives me an idea for a thread. Stay tuned if possible.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat[/QUOTE]

What, no more "text-speak" stolen from your daughter's generation?

Why not do this?  S-T-F-U!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Palin Derangement Syndrome Expands : What she said is scary if she has access to the button.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat[/QUOTE]

Wait...what? Um....what button are you referring to? And why is it so scary that she has access to a button? Do you have a button phobia of some sorts?