Palin Film Premiers To Empty Theater In Orange County

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Re: Palin Film Premiers To Empty Theater In Orange County

In Response to Re: Palin Film Premiers To Empty Theater In Orange County:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Palin Film Premiers To Empty Theater In Orange County :That tends to make her an obscene fool and an utter embarassment. I don't see any racism behind the debt debate, and I see how anyone really could. . So I'm giving you one, for purposes of argument. Since Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

Thanks...here is another one.

May 2011: House Assistant Democratic Leader Jim Clyburn, the highest-ranking African-American in Congress, blamed most of President Barack Obama’s political problems on racism…

“You know, I’m 70 years old,” he said. “And I can tell you; people don’t like to deal with it, but the fact of the matter is, the president’s problems are in large measure because of the color of his skin.”…

The claims of racism in opposing Obama's policies has perhaps quieted down a bit, because it is so absurd...but when the 2012 election draws near, it will be hyped again, to stir up racial division and win votes..that is the Democrat's M.O.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

LMLAO
    Palins film bites and its Obama's and the democrats fault. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]Oops... "beKool" and "wrong" are now officially synonyms... Say it aint so, bekool !  Let's hear your logical coherent argument..or else give us those cute icons, maybe the two kittens ... CNN: The distributor of the Sarah Palin biopic "The Undefeated" is expected to announce details of a wider run after a 10-city opening over the weekend. The film's distributor, ARC Entertainment, said the film averaged $5,000 per screen Friday and Saturday night, with sold-out screenings at several locations. ARC Entertainment said in a statement "... with the strong initial showing, the film is going to a wider release footprint later this month." "Incredible. ... Inspiring" was how viewer Casey Cunningham described the film after the sold-out 7 p.m. showing at the AMC Barrett Commons in Kennesaw. Groups were organized via social media to support the opening, with some attendees driving from neighboring states. The auditorium was packed with Palin enthusiasts who frequently applauded lines the former Alaska governor delivered on screen, giving the screening the feel of a political rally. Further contributing to that atmosphere was that many attendees wore buttons supporting Palin as well as an entrepreneurial moviegoer hawking anti-President Obama T-shirts. The director, Stephen K. Bannon, a conservative auteur in the mold of Michael Moore right down to the New Balance sneakers, attended the screening and told CNN that he hopes to expand to more screens, but that decision would have to be made by theaters and the distributor after returns from the current release are counted.
    Posted by BobinVa[/QUOTE]

"The distributor of the Sarah Palin biopic "

Really nobin what the heck did you expect these people to say the truth which would tank their money count. You bought it and no doubt you will buy the DVD already being offered. Sucker

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]You mean the left's wood spring for Palin is wearing off? Bout fr1ggin time. Yea!
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

No thats the nobins problem. The left laughing like hell about her isnt dieing off at all.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Palin Film Premiers To Empty Theater In Orange County : Two quotes is "the Democrat's M.O."?  Two quotes = conservatives being called racists constantly for four years for disagreeing with policy? Really? _________________________________________________________________ Still, Mr. Clyburn's questionable words should be read in full: Clyburn, who met his wife at a 1960 court hearing after spending a night in jail for having engaged in a civil rights protest in Orangeburg, S.C., then brought up Obama's race as the first black president. "You know, I'm 70 years old," he said. "And I can tell you; people don't like to deal with it, but the fact of the matter is, the president's problems are in large measure because of his skin color." Clyburn noted that he himself got hate mail, racist phone calls and offensive faxes on a regular basis. Asked how that relates to the president, Clyburn retorted: "We have the same skin color; that's how it relates to him." Clyburn described a recent racist image of Obama that received widespread news coverage. "When he sees his face being put on a chimpanzee's body; do you think he didn't see that?" Clyburn said. "And I suspect they send the same faxes to his office they send to mine." Marilyn Davenport, a member of the Orange County Republican Central Committee in California, forwarded an email to friends last month that displayed a photograph of a chimpanzee with Obama's face superimposed on its head. In response to the immediate uproar, Davenport apologized but rebuffed demands from the California NAACP that she resign her GOP post. Clyburn suggested that the "birther" movement of Americans who say Obama wasn't born in the United States is fueled by racism. "I don't know why anybody didn't ask for John McCain's" birth certificate, Clyburn said. "He wasn't even born in this country." The Republican senator from Arizona, whom Obama defeated in the 2008 presidential election, was born at the Coco Solo Naval Air Station in the Panama Canal Zone, where his father served as an officer who'd later become an admiral and commander of the U.S. Pacific Command. Read more: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2011/05/25/114793/racism-to-blame-for-obamas-problems.html#ixzz1SUSRKYbV Heyyy...wait a minute. Perhaps I can find another way to convince brat and bobin that reliance on one or two examples is no good... 1. Davenport sent a racist picture about Obama. Davenport is Republican. Therefore, all Republicans are racists. 2. Sarah Palin spends her time spouting nonsense vomit for purposes of attention and money. Sarah Palin is a TP-republican. Therefore, all TPers and Republicans are greedy attention-starved buffoons. See where I'm going with this? Enough with using false victimhood as a shield from criticism. Nothing could be farther from the troof than claiming that Republicans/Conservatives have constantly been called racists for the last four years because they disagree with Obama.
    Posted by WhatDoYouWantNow[/QUOTE]

It has been a staple of the left and more specifically, the press.  Why just this week that brain trust Sheila Jackson Lee went on a tirade about how the republicans hate Obama because he is black.

BTW:  MCCain showed his birth certificate in response to inquires prior to the election, yet it keeps coming up.  It was Obama, not McCain, who refused to do so.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Well, at least no one is being forced to watch it, like those impressionable school children who are forced to watch "An Inconvenient Truth"

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

If someone doesn't like Palin, it now means that they hate women... ok...

Hahaha....sort of like if someone doesn't like Obama, it now means they are racist. Gawd you guys are a trip.
    Oh I know, I know...you'll reply back saying that's never been said....right...gotcha...WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Does she show any skin? Don't see any other reason to see it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Does she show any skin? Don't see any other reason to see it.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]Does she show any skin? Don't see any other reason to see it.
    Posted by Bill.the.Cat[/QUOTE]

In the progressive mind, it is ok to objectify women.

What a sleazeball.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Palin Film Premiers To Empty Theater In Orange County : In the progressive mind, it is ok to objectify women. What a sleazeball.
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

So, is that a "no"? Maybe that's why no one showed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

In the progressive mind, it is ok to objectify women.

What a sleazeball.

If you had posted the same about a Dem female, Bill would have thrown a hissy fit. Yet another example of the do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do crowd.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from IheartJohn. Show IheartJohn's posts

Sarah Palin is a beautiful woman who also happens to be extremely intelligent. She will make a mark in the world. I guess some people are just threatened by beauty and brains.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]In the progressive mind, it is ok to objectify women. What a sleazeball. If you had posted the same about a Dem female, Bill would have thrown a hissy fit. Yet another example of the do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do crowd.
    Posted by WhichOnesPink[/QUOTE]

Oh spare me the sanctimonious act. The cons here have been calling her "really hot" for four years now. But I say something superficial about her and y'all suddenly get pious on me. Gee, seems a bit odd or, I don't know, slightly hypocritical maybe?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]Sarah Palin is a beautiful woman who also happens to be extremely intelligent. She will make a mark in the world. I guess some people are just threatened by beauty and brains.
    Posted by IheartJohn[/QUOTE]

Whose threatened? Just want to see if she really looks like all those pictures the wingnuts have been posting of her, like this one:

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

Oh spare me the sanctimonious act. The cons here have been calling her "really hot" for four years now. But I say something superficial about her and y'all suddenly get pious on me. Gee, seems a bit odd or, I don't know, slightly hypocritical maybe?

Boy you are dumber than a bag of hair. Why do I waste my time with you...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

[QUOTE]Oh spare me the sanctimonious act. The cons here have been calling her "really hot" for four years now. But I say something superficial about her and y'all suddenly get pious on me. Gee, seems a bit odd or, I don't know, slightly hypocritical maybe? Boy you are dumber than a bag of hair. Why do I waste my time with you...
    Posted by WhichOnesPink[/QUOTE]

My guess is you're DUMBER than bag of hair?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

So you're admitting you're dumber than a bag of hair? Hahaha....that was easy. Ok, my job is done here.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

[QUOTE]Geez, what a pathetic loser if these boards are your 'job'. Sad, really.
    Posted by 12-Angry-Men[/QUOTE]

The irony....hahahahaha

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

FWIW, hordes of Palin's supporters have taken to bashing Friedersdorf without cause or apparent irony in either their groundless complaints or the fact that they are so reflexive to take part in the type of grotesque character assassinations they constantly blame liberals of doing.

That the article has drawn so much attention - positive and negative - says much, much more about the readers than about the writer.

One sociopathic conservative blogger even insists - without evidence - that Conor somehow conspired with both the LA Times and the manager of the theater to stage the whole thing.  Crazy talk.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Palin Film Premiers To Empty Theater In Orange County : Whose threatened? Just want to see if she really looks like all those pictures the wingnuts have been posting of her, like this one:
    Posted by BilltheKat[/QUOTE]

Hell i would kick that out of bed.

There is more room on the floor

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Palin Film Premiers To Empty Theater In Orange County : In the progressive mind, it is ok to objectify women. What a sleazeball.
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

I suggest you look at the trophy wives hanging off the arms of republicans before you decide who treats women like objects.