palin: Ill get back to you1

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

I think we can officially label Ms Lipstick as a massive dufus!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RM72M62jAUc

She's been a part of the campaign long enough now to have at least had some basic info about her presidential running mate, one would think.

Or is the staff helping her that incompetent......? if they are, we certainly don't want any of this failed bunch in the White House working on "our behalf" if they can't prep properly for a (gasp) Katie Couric interview..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

As opposed to difficult questions asked of Barak Obama. Like-

What is your favorite color?
    Boy Are you handsome up close?
    How are your kids doing?

What a joke - I thought her answer was great. In other words - Katie Go stuff you fist up your a$$!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from heynow98. Show heynow98's posts

80% approval rating Dave.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from easydoesit2. Show easydoesit2's posts

[Quote]80% approval rating Dave.[/Quote]

Jabba The Hutt would have an 80% approval rating if he had a reverse income tax, i.e., every year the State sends YOU money!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

Typical MSM ploy when you don't like someone. Couric would never ask Obama twice about one of his own positions over the years, never mind the third time...oh that issue is moot anyway as Obama hasn't been around long enough to have a track record on positions.

So if the MSM wants to continue to ask Palin long term McCain questions, let's ask Obama about long term Biden points,...nuh that wont happen.

Pure BS from Obama operatives, struggling to keep "the One" on a higher plane. McCain has already picked up poll points by acting Presidential in forcing a bail-out mtg in DC. Unfortunately for America Harry Reid in his misguided allegence to Obama caused the bail-out agreement to blow up yesterday.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedlicious. Show tedlicious's posts

[Quote]Oh, that's terrific. Makes her qualified to run the country doesn't it?[/Quote]

More qualified than that JOKE at the top of the other ticket.

OBAMA bin BIDEN 2008

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

[Quote]Oh, that's terrific. Makes her qualified to run the country doesn't it?[/Quote]

If only Palin had been a community organizer, we could all vote with more confidence. Attacking her for lack of experience when you are supporting Obama makes no sense.

ANswer this...who has been worse on the campaign trail?? Biden or Palin?? Palin might not know much but she knows enough not to throw McCain under the bus at EVERY turn. I swear Biden is working for Hillary.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedlicious. Show tedlicious's posts

[Quote]

If only Palin had been a community organizer, we could all vote with more confidence. Attacking her for lack of experience when you are supporting Obama makes no sense.

ANswer this...who has been worse on the campaign trail?? Biden or Palin?? Palin might not know much but she knows enough not to throw McCain under the bus at EVERY turn. I swear Biden is working for Hillary.[/Quote]

Thank you for pointing this out mach1. It is freaking UNBELIEVABLE that PMS,dopeydave,etc won`t EVEN MENTION the DAILY gaffs of the VP candidate on the other side???? And, oh yeah, he`s the candidate with the "experience"

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pymus. Show Pymus's posts

Barak - Why did you launch your campaign in Bill Ayers Living Room?

Barak - Why did you attend a church for over 20 years by the black equivalent of Adolph Hitler?

Until these questions get answered
    STFU!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from scauma82. Show scauma82's posts

partisanship is no excuse for blindly spewing the typical talking pionts. we're in deep trouble here and it's important for us citizens to start acting like we care about each other instead of the rich c*cks*ckers who we continually elect into office. why is it so hard to realize they don't care about you?

one of the russian military officials had some very interesting things about the 'golden billion' i suggest you all look into it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from scauma82. Show scauma82's posts

[Quote][Quote]

Barak - Why did you attend a church for over 20 years by the black equivalent of Adolph Hitler?

Until these questions get answered STFU!
    [/Quote]

John - how many homes do you own? Oops...[/Quote]

the black adolf hitler, your joking right?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tph2004. Show tph2004's posts

John, during the last major banking crisis just how close were you and Keating? How much did he contribute to your compain?

John, I must admit if anyone has the xperience of a banking meltdown it would be you from the inside.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tph2004. Show tph2004's posts

[Quote]

Until these questions get answered STFU!
    [/Quote] I guess race is a issue for you.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tph2004. Show tph2004's posts

I agree the Press has become Obama's rah rah group. I dont like it either.

Here is the deal why, because the last 8 years have been a disgrace. Most people are against what Bush has done (27% approval rating). We all know how bad he has been. Americans are a hopeful group and McCain just doesnt offer change or hope. Although it depends on what day of the week it is for his stance.

The 2000 John McCain vs the 2008 John McCain would be living a very different campaign life. The 2008 McCain changes his mind everyday. The thing that did him in was a simple comment, the Ecomony is fundementally strong, then Wall Street goes down in flames and we have to bail them out. How could he NOT know what was going on?

This economy stinks and Obama was right McCain doesnt get it.

As for experience:

The Republican Fav~
    Regan what experience did he have? Worked out good for some

Clinton what experience did he have? That worked out pretty good for most

The bottom line is can they lead and can they make us as Americans believe again. McCain just doesn't have it. Although I would still like to write in Clinton Act II that didnt happen.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

[Quote]I agree the Press has become Obama's rah rah group. I dont like it either.

Here is the deal why, because the last 8 years have been a disgrace. Most people are against what Bush has done (27% approval rating). We all know how bad he has been. Americans are a hopeful group and McCain just doesnt offer change or hope. Although it depends on what day of the week it is for his stance.

The 2000 John McCain vs the 2008 John McCain would be living a very different campaign life. The 2008 McCain changes his mind everyday. The thing that did him in was a simple comment, the Ecomony is fundementally strong, then Wall Street goes down in flames and we have to bail them out. How could he NOT know what was going on?

This economy stinks and Obama was right McCain doesnt get it.

As for experience:

The Republican Fav~
    Regan what experience did he have? Worked out good for some

Clinton what experience did he have? That worked out pretty good for most

The bottom line is can they lead and can they make us as Americans believe again. McCain just doesn't have it. Although I would still like to write in Clinton Act II that didnt happen.[/Quote]

Just a few points, Bush isn't running and McCain has had many breaks from him in policy, something the Dem talking heads like to ignor (lie about). Bush's approval rating is comparable with the Congress, the US wants to throw them all out.

Mccain's comment on the economy being fundamentally strong is accurate. Employment is strong, manufacturing is strong, what's not strong is Wall Street. There was a clash of free market Republicans and social changer Democrats that screwed this up. But the biggest issue was the free market kept moving forward as usual while it was coming unglued due to social economics engineering. The no doc loans and mortgages and a rising economy all worked but the slow down started to throw it into disarray. The Clinton changes in 1999 and the failure to listen to McCain about Freddie & Fannie two years ago is what destroyed the finances of Wall Street. The Dem's made changes in 1999 and congress failed to take heed to McCain's warnings in 2006, so who's fault is this?

On your inexperienced Presidents; Reagan and Clinton what did they have in common? Both were populist centrists appealing to the middle class. Both were Governors. Both were great communicators.

Obama speaks well, but as the most liberal Senator in the US Senate he is not a centrist and he has a middle class lunch bucket problem. McCain is a maverick bipartisan populist centist who has strong appeal with middle America, and they like his straight talk, but Obama does speak to inspire.

Winner here, McCain, but on this comparison Palin looks as strong as Obama except she also has a centrist issue with some.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tph2004. Show tph2004's posts

[Quote]

Just a few points, Bush isn't running and McCain has had many breaks from him in policy, something the Dem talking heads like to ignor (lie about). Bush's approval rating is comparable with the Congress, the US wants to throw them all out.

Mccain's comment on the economy being fundamentally strong is accurate. Employment is strong, manufacturing is strong, what's not strong is Wall Street. There was a clash of free market Republicans and social changer Democrats that screwed this up. But the biggest issue was the free market kept moving forward as usual while it was coming unglued due to social economics engineering. The no doc loans and mortgages and a rising economy all worked but the slow down started to throw it into disarray. The Clinton changes in 1999 and the failure to listen to McCain about Freddie & Fannie two years ago is what destroyed the finances of Wall Street. The Dem's made changes in 1999 and congress failed to take heed to McCain's warnings in 2006, so who's fault is this?

On your inexperienced Presidents; Reagan and Clinton what did they have in common? Both were populist centrists appealing to the middle class. Both were Governors. Both were great communicators.

Obama speaks well, but as the most liberal Senator in the US Senate he is not a centrist and he has a middle class lunch bucket problem. McCain is a maverick bipartisan populist centist who has strong appeal with middle America, and they like his straight talk, but Obama does speak to inspire.

Winner here, McCain, but on this comparison Palin looks as strong as Obama except she also has a centrist issue with some.
    [/Quote]
    Spoke like a true republican. Except for 2006,2007 who was in charge? House, Senate? Since 1980, 20 of 28 years Rep as President. Going back deeper Nixon had 2 terms to Carter's one. Keep blaming Clinton, it will probably say that on every Republican's grave stone.

During this time this country has never shifted so much away
    from what was good to a greed filled Nation where there is no loyality to people, employee's or companies.

McCain is not going to win, the one thing I agree with is niether of them are really moderates.

BTW ~ You do realize McCain was front and center with Keating on the last Banking Meltdown. Say what you want but Greenspan who is a Republican was the head of the Fed and endorssed that agreement. If it was so bad then why didnt bush address it?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

I don't think Mrs. Palin is especially dumb or unintelligent; she's just unprepared for the position in which she has been placed.

To wit, from conservative blogger Kathleen Parker at NRO:

"Palin’s recent interviews with Charles Gibson, Sean Hannity, and now Katie Couric have all revealed an attractive, earnest, confident candidate. Who Is Clearly Out Of Her League.
    "No one hates saying that more than I do. Like so many women, I’ve been pulling for Palin, wishing her the best, hoping she will perform brilliantly. I’ve also noticed that I watch her interviews with the held breath of an anxious parent, my finger poised over the mute button in case it gets too painful. Unfortunately, it often does. My cringe reflex is exhausted. Palin filibusters. She repeats words, filling space with deadwood. Cut the verbiage and there’s not much content there.”

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tph2004. Show tph2004's posts

[Quote]I don't think Mrs. Palin is especially dumb or unintelligent; she's just unprepared for the position in which she has been placed.

To wit, from conservative blogger Kathleen Parker at NRO:

"Palin’s recent interviews with Charles Gibson, Sean Hannity, and now Katie Couric have all revealed an attractive, earnest, confident candidate. Who Is Clearly Out Of Her League.
    "No one hates saying that more than I do. Like so many women, I’ve been pulling for Palin, wishing her the best, hoping she will perform brilliantly. I’ve also noticed that I watch her interviews with the held breath of an anxious parent, my finger poised over the mute button in case it gets too painful. Unfortunately, it often does. My cringe reflex is exhausted. Palin filibusters. She repeats words, filling space with deadwood. Cut the verbiage and there’s not much content there.”
    [/Quote] Simply put she stuggles. It is easy to read a speech, much harder to answer a direct questions. She is likable but maybe not electable in this case.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tedlicious. Show tedlicious's posts

[Quote]

Defending Palin AND Sean Hannity in the same post. I pity you.[/Quote]

dopeydave, I don`t need nor want pity from a 17-yr-old living in his Mommie`s basement thinking Obama is "cool".

If you came upstairs every once in a while you would know that Hannity and Fox are BY FAR the largest watched news network in the history of television. And, if you removed your head from Olberman`s butt, you would also know that 37% of Fox watchers are Republicans, 33% are Democrats,and 30% are Independent. This would be exactly opposite of MSNBC, CNN, and NBC where a whopping 72% say they are Democrats.

Another swing and miss dopey. You`re going to be sitting on the bench pretty soon.