Palin Mangles Paul Revere

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Palin Mangles Paul Revere

Please run for President, Caribou Barbie!

Run time: 00:56
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8insI0Ab9I

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Re: Palin Mangles Paul Revere

In Response to Palin Mangles Paul Revere:
    [QUOTE]Please run for President, Caribou Barbie! Run time: 00:56 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8insI0Ab9I  
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE]

Maybe she had been drinking or toking up before she states that Paul Revere warned the British? Not to worry, BobinVA still loves you Sarah!

Now we see why it took her so many years and 4 different colleges to get a degree.

Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Another example of liberal fools making themselves look very very stupid, claiming Sarah Palin is stupid!
    Keep up the great work, AlleyCat !!

Sarah Palin was right.
    Paul Revere did in fact tell the British that the colonial militias, who had been alerted, were waiting for them. But of course you didnt know that.

The signal from the north tower was a lantern to indicate whether the Redcoats were departing Boston for Lexington on land, by way of Boston neck the longer southern route, or by Sea, the more direct route,across the Charles river and on to Lexington.

Revere’s ride triggered a flexible system of “Alarm and Muster”. Bells, drums, alarm guns, bonfires and a trumpet were used for rapid communication from town to town, notifying the rebels in dozens of eastern Massachusetts villages that they should muster their militias because the regulars in numbers greater than 500 were leaving Boston, with possible hostile intentions. This system was so effective that people in towns 25 miles (40 km) from Boston were aware of the army’s movements while they were still unloading boats in Cambridge.

Revere did indeed have contact with “the British”. About 20 Men, from the 5th regiment, had been dispersed along the route to intercept any messengers – like Paul Revere. Revere escaped the sentries closer to Boston and wasn’t stopped until later in the evening. Revere told them it was too late – they had failed their mission. The British could have called off the their march on Concord, they were warned that Militias had been mustered and were waiting for them.

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2011/06/palin-gives-media-a-history-lesson-revere-warned-british-and-they-retreated.html

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

In Response to Re: Palin Mangles Paul Revere:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Palin Mangles Paul Revere : Maybe she had been drinking or toking up before she states that Paul Revere warned the British? Not to worry, BobinVA still loves you Sarah! Now we see why it took her so many years and 4 different colleges to get a degree. Hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!

And they mock Biden . LMLAO

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]Another example of liberal fools making themselves look very very stupid, claiming Sarah Palin is stupid! Keep up the great work, AlleyCat !! Sarah Palin was right. Paul Revere did in fact tell the British that the colonial militias, who had been alerted, were waiting for them. But of course you didnt know that. The signal from the north tower was a lantern to indicate whether the Redcoats were departing Boston for Lexington on land, by way of Boston neck the longer southern route, or by Sea, the more direct route,across the Charles river and on to Lexington. Revere’s ride triggered a flexible system of “Alarm and Muster”. Bells, drums, alarm guns, bonfires and a trumpet were used for rapid communication from town to town, notifying the rebels in dozens of eastern Massachusetts villages that they should muster their militias because the regulars in numbers greater than 500 were leaving Boston, with possible hostile intentions. This system was so effective that people in towns 25 miles (40 km) from Boston were aware of the army’s movements while they were still unloading boats in Cambridge. Revere did indeed have contact with “the British”. About 20 Men, from the 5th regiment, had been dispersed along the route to intercept any messengers – like Paul Revere. Revere escaped the sentries closer to Boston and wasn’t stopped until later in the evening. Revere told them it was too late – they had failed their mission. The British could have called off the their march on Concord, they were warned that Militias had been mustered and were waiting for them. Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2011/06/03/sarah-palin-revises-history-of-paul-reveres-ride/#ixzz1OJcdY8Ho
    Posted by BobinVa[/QUOTE]

R O T F L M L A O

The British could have called off the their march on Concord, they were warned that Militias had been mustered and were waiting for them.

So according to dailycriernobin and you and Barbie, Paul Revere was a TRAITOR who warned the British.  

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Palin Mangles Paul Revere : No she didn't. feel dumb yet? Still can't stand her BTW
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

Yea why believe her words coming out of her own mouth with our lieing ears. LMLAO

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Another recent liberals-make-buffoons-of-themselves moment:

Sarah Palin says to Tea Party meeting: "Party like it is 1773!"

Liberal geniuses : how dumb, she got the year wrong, it was 1776. She is so dumb, hahahhaha.

Turns out the Boston Tea Party occurred in....1773..

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Palin Mangles Paul Revere : R O T F L M L A O The British could have called off the their march on Concord, they were warned that Militias had been mustered and were waiting for them. So according to dailycriernobin and you and Barbie, Paul Revere was a TRAITOR who warned the British.  
    Posted by beKool[/QUOTE]

How about according to Paul Revere himself? His quote about what he said when captured:

I told him; and aded, that their troops had catched aground in passing the River, and that There would be five hundred Americans there in a short time, for I had alarmed the Country all the way up.

Paul Revere is celebrated because of the Longfellow poem. Historians have noted Revere was captured along the way, and others such as Dawes deserve as much if not more credit.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

She did it again! She got liberals talking out their posteriors about something that they think they know about but really don't. Heh! That's why they hate her so, she keeps showing how incredibly dumb they are!

Hey, we're gonna party like it's 1773!

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

Only nobin republicans can try to defend the indefensible .

LMLAO

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]Another example of liberal fools making themselves look very very stupid, claiming Sarah Palin is stupid! Keep up the great work, AlleyCat !! Sarah Palin was right. Paul Revere did in fact tell the British that the colonial militias, who had been alerted, were waiting for them. But of course you didnt know that. The signal from the north tower was a lantern to indicate whether the Redcoats were departing Boston for Lexington on land, by way of Boston neck the longer southern route, or by Sea, the more direct route,across the Charles river and on to Lexington. Revere’s ride triggered a flexible system of “Alarm and Muster”. Bells, drums, alarm guns, bonfires and a trumpet were used for rapid communication from town to town, notifying the rebels in dozens of eastern Massachusetts villages that they should muster their militias because the regulars in numbers greater than 500 were leaving Boston, with possible hostile intentions. This system was so effective that people in towns 25 miles (40 km) from Boston were aware of the army’s movements while they were still unloading boats in Cambridge. Revere did indeed have contact with “the British”. About 20 Men, from the 5th regiment, had been dispersed along the route to intercept any messengers – like Paul Revere. Revere escaped the sentries closer to Boston and wasn’t stopped until later in the evening. Revere told them it was too late – they had failed their mission. The British could have called off the their march on Concord, they were warned that Militias had been mustered and were waiting for them. http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2011/06/palin-gives-media-a-history-lesson-revere-warned-british-and-they-retreated.html
    Posted by BobinVa[/QUOTE]
    BobinVA contends that Paul Revere was a traitor? Man, he must REALLY be in love with Crosshairs Sarah:).....................

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

AlleyCat, you should cut your losses and admit you were wrong.... else you go out on the moonbat limb with beKool...

Paul Revere was captured; he was warning the British that the Americans were warned and prepared for their raid, and should call it off...
    Get it?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Palin Mangles Paul Revere : BobinVA contends that Paul Revere was a traitor? Man, he must REALLY be in love with Crosshairs Sarah:).....................

From the Mass Historical Society: http://www.masshist.org/database/img-viewer.php?item_id=99&img_step=1&tpc=&pid=&mode=transcript&tpc=&pid=#page1

Letter from Paul Revere to Jeremy Belknap, circa 1798

I observed a Wood at a Small distance, & made for that.
    When I got there, out Started Six officers, on Horse back,
    and orderd me to dismount;-one of them, who appeared
    to have the command, examined me, where I came from,
    & what my Name Was? I told him. it was Revere, he as-
    ked if it was Paul? I told him yes He asked me if
    I was an express? I answered in the afirmative. He
    demanded what time I left Boston? I told him; and
    aded, that their troops had catched aground in passing the River,
    and that There would be five hundred Americans there
    in a short time, for I had alarmed the Country all the way up.

He imediately rode towards those who stoppd us,
    when all five of them came down upon a full gallop;
    one of them, whom I afterwards found to be Major
    Mitchel, of the 5th Regiment, Clapped his pistol to my head, called me by name,
    & told me he was going to ask me some questions, & if I
    did not give him true answers, he would blow my
    brains out. He then asked me similar questions to those
    above.

Apparently Paul Revere was a traitor.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Shes fantastic.
    The gift that keeps on giving and giving and giving

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

[QUOTE]Shes fantastic. The gift that keeps on giving and giving and giving
    Posted by BilltheKat[/QUOTE]

Your brain cells are living rent free up there, aren't they.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Palin Mangles Paul Revere : Your brain cells are living rent free up there, aren't they.
    Posted by StalkingButler[/QUOTE]

At least they are living and not dead ones being bought and paid for with nonsense from Palin.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_4286401. Show user_4286401's posts

Someone should Youtube Alleycat aka the history buffoon.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Palin Mangles Paul Revere : BobinVA contends that Paul Revere was a traitor? Man, he must REALLY be in love with Crosshairs Sarah:).....................

Alley cat, you look like a fool, you are acting..stupidly, in ALL 57 states,

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Okay..seriously...I cannot believe any serious person cannot see that Palin really did mangle Paul Revere. Here is Palin's comment:

"He who warned, uh, the British that they weren’t gonna be takin’ away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he’s riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed."

I find it interesting that those of you who are defending yet another Palin trainwreck are ignoring the fact that while Revere did indeed state to the British that the militia had been warned...there was in fact NO ringing of bells and NO warning shots fired. This was a stealth operation...there were British troops all over the place. Does anyone in their right mind think Revere is going on a secret mission to Lexington while firing shots and ringing bells?  Revere ( and William Dawes) were both sent out and the backup plan..should one or both of them be captured were the lanterns in the Old North Church ( remember one if by land..two if by sea?). Revere was one of almost 40 riders...all part of a well planned stealth warning system...Firing guns and ringing bells...geez..if Palin were correct..we would no doubt still be under British rule and eating bangers and mash for dinner...lol

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]Okay..seriously...I cannot believe any serious person cannot see that Palin really did mangle Paul Revere. Here is Palin's comment: "He who warned, uh, the British that they weren’t gonna be takin’ away our arms, uh, by ringing those bells, and um, makin' sure as he’s riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be sure and we were going to be free, and we were going to be armed." I find it interesting that those of you who are defending yet another Palin trainwreck are ignoring the fact that while Revere did indeed state to the British that the militia had been warned...there was in fact NO ringing of bells and NO warning shots fired. This was a stealth operation...there were British troops all over the place. Does anyone in their right mind think Revere is going on a secret mission to Lexington while firing shots and ringing bells?  Revere ( and William Dawes) were both sent out and the backup plan..should one or both of them be captured were the lanterns in the Old North Church ( remember one if by land..two if by sea?). Revere was one of almost 40 riders...all part of a well planned stealth warning system...Firing guns and ringing bells...geez..if Palin were correct..we would no doubt still be under British rule and eating bangers and mash for dinner...lol
    Posted by miscricket[/QUOTE]

Did Revere do this in all 57 states?  Seriously, you progressives are grasping at straws.  Besides that Revere did warn the British, you are traingni gnats, here.  Unlike Obama, at least she knows which of the 57 states in which  Paul Revere lived.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Palin did mangle what she sought to say. Undoubtably she meant to say he warned the colonists of the coming of the British (actuallyRredocoats as we were still "British").  I sincerely doubt she knew about his converstion with the Regulars once captured.  But give her a break, it was off the cuff and spoken in a crowd.

And Revere was no "traitor" (at least to the cause of liberty).  If the Redcoats had retreated from their show of force it would have been a great victory.  Despite all the guns in the area, very few on either side actually wanted violence to break out.