1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: Palin Mangles Paul Revere

In Response to Re: Palin Mangles Paul Revere:
    [QUOTE]That is really funny.  You should go to utube and review that debate again.  In addition to getting a few Generals name incorrect, she messed up on a whole host of things. BTW:  One only cleans one clock when one wins.  Last I checked, Biden was the Vice President and Palin is a reality wanna be star. O yea, she also messed up what the duties of Vice President are.  She did not even research the job she wanted.  
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]
    I remember her getting quite a few things wrong in that debate..and you're right...Biden is VP..not Palin..so in the end...Palin lost...

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks Cricket...I think jmel lives in a world where Palin is already President.
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]
    No problem :-)
    I remember that debate..because prior to that debate..I got into many shall we say..passionate discussions ...in defense of her because I thought my more liberal friends were bashing her because she was a woman...then...I saw her in the debate and wound up eating crow...lol

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

I agree..she doesn't stand a shot against Mitt..what was that comment he made after his trip to NH..?  A reporter asked him how he felt about Palin attempting to upstage him with her bus tour....to which he replied that it did not bother him..having Palin around only made him look like the adult in the room...

Yes..I think she would not stand a chance against Romney.
    As far as those other bloggers..I guess in comparison to their friends Palin would seem intelligent..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Big_Bad_Jim. Show Big_Bad_Jim's posts

The media and the left have spent all their resources in an attempt to destroy Palin...and they have failed.  They would not spend so much time if they did not fear her.
    email gate, revere gate, margaret tatcher gate, bus tour gate etc etc

She won the debate and would win any debate she chose to enter.  She can pick or chose.

Mittens won't win the primary and if he did the media would dredge up all his negatives.  NH is the most friendly audience he will get, and he couldn't even slam dunk it there.   The nomination is Palins if she wants it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]I was expecting to see more comments about the debate last night. Someone that is not running gets more attention than those that are running.
    Posted by OAMLFO[/QUOTE]

That is an indication of how sorry the republican candidates are........

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from whatnow4. Show whatnow4's posts

While i think Palin is a dolt, the media and the left are starting to look pretty bad with their over interest in this woman.

Let alone, the mud on their face they had with this topic.

And yet, still NOW sits quietly.  When are they going to defined as a liberal organization?

As far as I am concerned, the left can continue to assault Sarah.  They look bad doing it, and they are taking their eyes off of the imprtant people.  I am sure Romney loves to see it. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Palin Mangles Paul Revere : That is an indication of how sorry the republican candidates are........
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE]

Alleycat, I imagine you bump into a lot of walls with those ideological blinders on.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from thebeachlady. Show thebeachlady's posts

I taught for more years than I care to remember. Sarah Palin is the first one to come out with this particular version of US History.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hingmarsh. Show Hingmarsh's posts

[QUOTE]Palin will never run because she is not able to debate.   The RNC is doing their best to make this a peaceful venture, as last night indicated.  It is not in Palin's nature to carry on a peaceful debate, even with her own party. If she does run, the nomination will not be hers. Did kid rock call Paul Revere a traitor?  Sorry Palin lovers, once again she messed up. Did somone really use wiks as a source?
    Posted by jackbu[/QUOTE]

Yes, dammit, I confess.  I posted from Wikipedia.  I was lazy.  However, I was vindicated by the fact the source for the Wiki post was David Hackett Fischer's Book, Paul Revere's Ride.  Damn, I'll never get lazy again.Yell

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]I was expecting to see more comments about the debate last night. Someone that is not running gets more attention than those that are running. Posted by OAMLFO That is an indication of how sorry the republican candidates are........ AlleyCatBruin -------------------------------------- Now THAT is clearly THE dumbest post this year. Yo, Alley.  YOU started the thread.  YOU are the one giving her the attention. Thats a DROLLING Duuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Woo Hoo!  Way to go man!
    Posted by GreginMeffa[/QUOTE]

Wooooo! GO BRUINS!

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from greymouser. Show greymouser's posts

http://www.episcopalcafe.com/daily/politics/vicar_confesses_sarah_palins_h.php

So funny that these right-wingers jumped to Palin's defense.  She was wrong and incoherent.  You really needed to stretch her response to defend her.  Just throwing in one historical reference in her word salad response does not validate her answer.

It was a proper mangling.  Pulling a few words out of her answer and then matching them to a quote from Revere's letter = you were trying too hard.  All she had to do was admit she was wrong and restate what she was referring to, which she obviously jumbled together in her excitement.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from APerfectCircle. Show APerfectCircle's posts

All she had to do was admit she was wrong and restate what she was referring to, which she obviously jumbled together in her excitement.

I feel like it's a two way street. Yes, she could have admitted she was wrong. And the Left could have ignored it and not had a hard-on over it. The fact that there is a thread with seven pages about this subject is saddening.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.