Palin Mangles Paul Revere

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Re: Palin Mangles Paul Revere

In Response to Re: Palin Mangles Paul Revere:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Palin Mangles Paul Revere : Regardless of whether Palin was right or wrong,  
    Posted by skeeter20[/QUOTE]

Skeeter is still suggesting that Palin was right? Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

i thought you were done with basketball dummy

besides...its a celtics board...who cares about the mavs there? right? right?

stick with math, since you clearly arent very good at anything else

by the way, how is pierce's golf swing these days?

How does Lebron's a55 feel after Dirk violated him???

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from brat13. Show brat13's posts

[QUOTE]I taught for more years than I care to remember. Sarah Palin is the first one to come out with this particular version of US History.
    Posted by thebeachlady[/QUOTE]
    Maybe why our kids are so far behind the rest of the world in US History! Teachers are not teaching facts! Wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feeling!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Palin Mangles Paul Revere : Maybe why our kids are so far behind the rest of the world in US History! Teachers are not teaching facts! Wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feeling!
    Posted by brat13[/QUOTE]

Brat thinks that Paul Revere's midnight ride was to warn the British? Ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!