In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to slomag's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Still bitter over an interview from five years ago.  What a disaster this woman would have been in the White House.

[/QUOTE]

The Left is still bitter about losing twice to Bush...and that was over ten years ago. Just sayin.

[/QUOTE]

One is a bad interview.  The other is two wars and 10 trillion dollars.

[/QUOTE]

You need to let it go

[/QUOTE]

I have.  Just pointing out the false equivalence on behalf of those who have not.

[/QUOTE]

Of course the fake antiWar Left has "let it go", because there is a Democrat in the White House, and it is no longer useful to have antiWar demonstrations,  so the puppy dogs were told to sit quietly.

Somehow their sensitive consciences who couldnt stand terrorists to be in prison in Gitmo, can watch drone missiles kill hundreds overseas, and more than 1,500 Americans be killed in Afghanistan, under a President who "half heartedly" brought a 'surge' to the War, according to Gates... 

[/QUOTE]

Or maybe they are willing to cut some slack to a president who is drawing down troops from the Middle East (where Republicans committed them), who is helping topple dictators without committing US troops (which Republicans criticized as leading from behind), who found a way to avoid war with Syria (despite conservatives criticizing him for back-tracking on his line in the sand), and who has convinced Iran to agree to UN oversight of its nuclear programs (instead of singing songs about bombing Iran - ahem, McCain).

Maybe if you like peace, it's hard to be critical of this President, particularly in light of the 8 years preceding him.

[/QUOTE]

It is wonderful to see the Middle East become such a beautiful place.... I think I may book a trip for my spring vacation. 

[/QUOTE]

At least American troops aren't still bleeding and dying there for a wingnut's ego and political party's ideology.

[/QUOTE]

Pretty much most agree with you.  The one's who don't agree do so because a dem president is pulling out the troops.

A big liberal thing is nation building.  It costs billions of dollars which is better spent here and it cost lives of our best men and women. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from steven11. Show steven11's posts

Re: Palin: 'Not Surprising' Katie Couric's Show Got Canceled

In response to tvoter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to MattyScornD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

From one public failure to another...it takes one to know one.

If it was conservative dream girl Megyn Kelly, some on the right would have knives out over such an insult.

But since the target is a "librul", anything is fair game and the misogyny flows freely like blood from a freshly killed moose.... 

[/QUOTE]

If it was anyone with a good show!

lol there are the ratings

Megyn off the chart high for a new show.

Couric consistently dismal!

dont let keep you from framing it to attack 100,000,000 people

[/QUOTE]

katie is pretty bad and was terrible at the evening news.  She did expose Palin, not that it was difficult.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

If it was conservative dream girl Megyn Kelly, some on the right would have knives out over such an insult.

But since the target is a "librul", anything is fair game and the misogyny flows freely like blood from a freshly killed moose.... 

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why are Fox ratings a point of pride for conservatives? You're basically beating your chest over the fact that you get all of your news from one source, and then accusing those who don't of "drinking the kool-aid".

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Right.

Because popularity is automatically a direct indicator of quality in your fevered imagination.

(For the record, I watch neither.)

By your logic, the kardashians and duck dynasts are the royal shakespeare company and taylor swift is mozart.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Right.

Because popularity is automatically a direct indicator of quality in your fevered imagination.

By your logic, the kardashians and duck dynasts are the royal shakespeare company and taylor swift is mozart.

[/QUOTE]

lol do you even understand ratings and how networks make money! Its ALL about popularity!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

In response to 2013soxchamps' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Still bitter over an interview from five years ago.  What a disaster this woman would have been in the White House.

[/QUOTE]

The Left is still bitter about losing twice to Bush...and that was over ten years ago. Just sayin.

[/QUOTE]

One is a bad interview.  The other is two wars and 10 trillion dollars.

[/QUOTE]

You need to let it go

[/QUOTE]

I have.  Just pointing out the false equivalence on behalf of those who have not.

[/QUOTE]

Of course the fake antiWar Left has "let it go", because there is a Democrat in the White House, and it is no longer useful to have antiWar demonstrations,  so the puppy dogs were told to sit quietly.

Somehow their sensitive consciences who couldnt stand terrorists to be in prison in Gitmo, can watch drone missiles kill hundreds overseas, and more than 1,500 Americans be killed in Afghanistan, under a President who "half heartedly" brought a 'surge' to the War, according to Gates... 

[/QUOTE]

Or maybe they are willing to cut some slack to a president who is drawing down troops from the Middle East (where Republicans committed them), who is helping topple dictators without committing US troops (which Republicans criticized as leading from behind), who found a way to avoid war with Syria (despite conservatives criticizing him for back-tracking on his line in the sand), and who has convinced Iran to agree to UN oversight of its nuclear programs (instead of singing songs about bombing Iran - ahem, McCain).

Maybe if you like peace, it's hard to be critical of this President, particularly in light of the 8 years preceding him.

[/QUOTE]

It is wonderful to see the Middle East become such a beautiful place.... I think I may book a trip for my spring vacation. 

[/QUOTE]

'I was travellin' with my family

in the Mideast late one night

in the hotel all was quiet ,

the kids were out like lights.

Then the street was filled with jeeps ,

There was an explosion to the right

They chanted "Death to America"

I was feelin' like a fight

So, I ran downstairs and out into the street

Someone kicked me in the belly

Someone else kissed my feet.

I was Rambo in the disco

I was shootin' to the beat

When they burned me in effigy 

My vacation was complete."

from Mideast Vacation by Neil Young 1987.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Right.

[/QUOTE]

lol do you even understand ratings and how networks make money! Its ALL about popularity!!

[/QUOTE]

Apparently for you, it's all about money, which has even less to do with quality than popularity does.

Thanks for playing, though.  Please tip your server.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Progressive faux journalist Katie Couric remains the darling of the left wing media.

Emmys for Today Show's "Thanksgiving parade coverage"...

Then her gold medal Emmy for her hostile interview with Sarah Palin. She won kudos for making Palin look stupid, which was the avowed goal of all the liberal mainstream press. (Palin totally screwed up on her own, which doesnt change the fact that the partisan Couric was out to harass her, as opposed to her worshipful interviews with Obama.)

Couric was a failure as a network anchor, and a failure as a talk show host. No matter, being a liberal partisan journo-list will get you endless kudos and job opportunities...

Palin was only allowed to speak in a carefully staged arena.  The RNC convention, the VP debate whose format was changed to accommodate memorized answers.  Outside of that environment, she fell apart.  Whether she was intimidated, overwhelmed, bad under pressure, or just plain stupid - you can't expect the press to just let it slide.

[/QUOTE]

And Obama never speaks without a teleprompter...what is your point?

Palin beat Biden in the VP debate, under intense pressure..one slipup and she was cooked...either you have to accept that Palin was a successful Governor and could be at times an articulate conservative , or you have to think Biden is dumber than Palin...which is it?

[/QUOTE]

Sure he does - Obama was interviewed by Bill O'Reilly in 2008, and he didn't fall to pieces.  The questions were a lot more loaded than "what newspapers do you read".

Sarah Palin looks articulate when she is reciting lines.  I've never seen her seem articulate when speaking off the cuff - even in friendly environments.  Have you?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I have.  You dont like the fact she is a conservative, that is what offends you; not her mistakes in answering questions. 

You cite one interview in 2008 to prove how Obama stands up to tough interviews.....I agree, he did well there, 6 years ago...though, since then, all we get are rare  interviews  from toadies like Barbara Walters and other mainstream media rumpswabbers...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName9. Show UserName9's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Progressive faux journalist Katie Couric remains the darling of the left wing media.

Then her gold medal Emmy for her hostile interview with Sarah Palin. She won kudos for making Palin look stupid, which was the avowed goal of all the liberal mainstream press. (Palin totally screwed up on her own, which doesnt change the fact that the partisan Couric was out to harass her, as opposed to her worshipful interviews with Obama.)

Couric was a failure as a network anchor, and a failure as a talk show host. No matter, being a liberal partisan journo-list will get you endless kudos and job opportunities...

[/QUOTE]

Palin was only allowed to speak in a carefully staged arena.  The RNC convention, the VP debate whose format was changed to accommodate memorized answers.  Outside of that environment, she fell apart.  Whether she was intimidated, overwhelmed, bad under pressure, or just plain stupid - you can't expect the press to just let it slide.

[/QUOTE]

Palin beat Biden in the VP debate, under intense pressure..one slipup and she was cooked...either you have to accept that Palin was a successful Governor and could be at times an articulate conservative , or you have to think Biden is dumber than Palin...which is it?

[/QUOTE]

Sure he does - Obama was interviewed by Bill O'Reilly in 2008, and he didn't fall to pieces.  The questions were a lot more loaded than "what newspapers do you read".

Sarah Palin looks articulate when she is reciting lines.  I've never seen her seem articulate when speaking off the cuff - even in friendly environments.  Have you?

[/QUOTE]

You don't need to speak off the cuff when you read off your hand.....even in friendly environments.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to UserName9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You don't need to speak off the cuff when you read off your hand.....even in friendly environments.

[/QUOTE]

Hand...Teleprompter....eh....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I have.  You dont like the fact she is a conservative, that is what offends you; not her mistakes in answering questions. 

You cite one interview in 2008 to prove how Obama stands up to tough interviews.....I agree, he did well there, 6 years ago...though, since then, all we get are rare  interviews  from toadies like Barbara Walters and other mainstream media rumpswabbers...

[/QUOTE]

So was Paul Ryan treated like Sarah Palin?  Why or why not?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

Palin always gets the lefties panties in a bunch. Wink

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

Like her or not, it is by far the most nervous I've seen the left, when she splashed on the scene back in 08. The reaction to her and the level they went to bring her down was telling of how much a threat they thought she could have been. I've never seen anything quite like it before.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to newman09's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Like her or not, it is by far the most nervous I've seen the left, when she splashed on the scene back in 08. The reaction to her and the level they went to bring her down was telling of how much a threat they thought she could have been. I've never seen anything quite like it before.

[/QUOTE]

No argument there.  She made those of us who believe in evolution very, very nervous.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So was Paul Ryan treated like Sarah Palin?  Why or why not?

[/QUOTE]

The liberal media cheerleads for Democrats , and has a brazen double standard and treats all conservatives and Republicans with ill-disguised disdain.

The obsession with the pathetically minor issue of Bridge-gate in NJ issue, is only the latest example. Christie a potential threat to Hillary: take him out early!

One Example of Ryan bashing, of many: Fall 2102: "In a pathetic attempt to smear Republican vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan ahead of Tuesday's second presidential debate, NBC's Today seized on a story in Monday's Washington Post accusing Ryan and his family of washing already clean pots and pans at a soup kitchen in Ohio for a photo-op. Co-host Matt Lauer wondered: "Would a campaign do that? We're gonna talk about it."

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

Why is this a thread?

Interesting: Notice how nobody on the Hated Left has accused OP of trying to distract us from Christie.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

In response to NowWhatDoYouWant's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why is this a thread?

Interesting: Notice how nobody on the Hated Left has accused OP of trying to distract us from Christie.

[/QUOTE]

For a non-thread, it got quite a reaction.

Thanks for keeping it going :)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And the righties' tissues in one hand and lube in the other.

Point taken, though.  Lefties should probably celebrate Palin for helping deliver them the White House.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to NowWhatDoYouWant's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why is this a thread?

[/QUOTE]

For a non-thread, it got quite a reaction.

Thanks for keeping it going :)

[/QUOTE]

Train wrecks and silo explosions get quite a reaction, too.  Doesn't make them any more worthwhile....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Point taken, though.  Lefties should probably celebrate Palin for helping deliver them the White House.

[/QUOTE]

Explain. Surprised

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Explain. Surprised

[/QUOTE]

Ergo, Palin is the spanish fly (or cialis) for the extreme right's fever dreams.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 2013soxchamps. Show 2013soxchamps's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Explain. Surprised

[/QUOTE]

Ergo, Palin is the spanish fly (or cialis) for the extreme right's fever dreams.

[/QUOTE]

Sorry still not following....