Paul Ryan can't explain his tax plan to you because the math is too complicated and there's not enough time to go through it all.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

Repeated

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Firewind. Show Firewind's posts

In response to TFefio's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I want an obama phone! 

[/QUOTE]

Acknowledgment after acknowledgment.  Look over there, not over here.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

It's really bad when FOX is asking questions that the Republcan candidates don't want to answer.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

It's really bad when FOX is asking questions that the Republcan candidates don't want to answer.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from polar123. Show polar123's posts

Well, make the time. Romney/Ryan have a month left to tell us why we should vote for them. Up till now they have run a campaign so devoid of details and specifics, that many folks have absolutely no clue where they stand on many issues. As for the debates, the Romney team is already telling us to lower our expections of their candidate. Pretty reassuring.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to polar123's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well, make the time. Romney/Ryan have a month left to tell us why we should vote for them. Up till now they have run a campaign so devoid of details and specifics, that many folks have absolutely no clue where they stand on many issues. As for the debates, the Romney team is already telling us to lower our expections of their candidate. Pretty reassuring.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah ok.

Watch the debate Wednesday night and see how well armed the empty chair is without the ability of blaming George Bush for the past 4 years.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

GOP vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan declined Sunday to give specifics of the campaign’s tax plan, saying “it would take me too long.”

My my, a candidate that doesn't want to talk in soundbites. That's just terrible.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

GOP vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan declined Sunday to give specifics of the campaign’s tax plan, saying “it would take me too long.”

My my, a candidate that doesn't want to talk in soundbites. That's just terrible.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Amazing you can be distracted by that. Explains a lot actually.

They have drugs for that you know.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Amazing you can be distracted by that. Explains a lot actually.

They have drugs for that you know.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I got me a Romney-Phone.  Here's how you get one:

Go to a store. 

Pick out a phone.

Pay for it yourself.

Pay the monthly phone bill evey month, yourself.

The Romney-phone.  Trusting you with your own life's decisions.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But he wont talk at all about it.  No details for his "plan".  That is no plan at all.  That doesn't trouble you?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But he wont talk at all about it.  No details for his "plan".  That is no plan at all.  That doesn't trouble you?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

His plan is simple.  Stop taxing peopl and spend less.

He even does it on a gradual basis, something I do not endorse. I'm in the rip the bandaid off school of thought.

Afterall, we don't even collect enough taxes to fund the debt and pay for entitlements.  How does spending more, creating more entitlements solve that problem?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

He even does it on a gradual basis, something I do not endorse. I'm in the rip the bandaid off school of thought.

Afterall, we don't even collect enough taxes to fund the debt and pay for entitlements.  How does spending more, creating more entitlements solve that problem?

[/QUOTE]

No it is simple only for the simpleminded.  He proposes tax cuts and is vague about how he will make up for the loss of revenue except to say "trust me" in terms of closing loop holes and other adjustments.  That is not a plan at all.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

No it is simple only for the simpleminded.  He proposes tax cuts and is vague about how he will make up for the loss of revenue except to say "trust me" in terms of closing loop holes and other adjustments.  That is not a plan at all.