Peter Fonda and guns?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pelosireturns. Show pelosireturns's posts

Peter Fonda and guns?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/new...rack-Obama.html

Cannes 2011: Peter Fonda encourages his grandchildren to take up arms against President Barack Obama

Peter Fonda, the star of Easy Rider, says he is training his grandchildren to use rifles for a conflict with President Barack Obama.

“I’m training my grandchildren to use long-range rifles,” said the actor, 71. “For what purpose? Well, I’m not going to say the words 'Barack Obama’, but …”

He added, enigmatically: “It’s more of a thought process than an actuality, but we are heading for a major conflict between the haves and the have nots. I came here many years ago with a biker movie and we stopped a war. Now, it’s about starting the world.

“I prefer to not to use the words, 'let’s stop something’. I prefer to say, 'let’s start something, let’s start the world’.

I'm guessing ..... just guessing mind you .... that Pete will NOT be invited to the WH anytime soon.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

Re: Peter Fonda and guns?

In Response to Peter Fonda and guns?:
    [QUOTE]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/new...rack-Obama.html Cannes 2011: Peter Fonda encourages his grandchildren to take up arms against President Barack Obama Peter Fonda, the star of Easy Rider, says he is training his grandchildren to use rifles for a conflict with President Barack Obama. “I’m training my grandchildren to use long-range rifles,” said the actor, 71. “For what purpose? Well, I’m not going to say the words 'Barack Obama’, but …” He added, enigmatically: “It’s more of a thought process than an actuality, but we are heading for a major conflict between the haves and the have nots. I came here many years ago with a biker movie and we stopped a war. Now, it’s about starting the world. “I prefer to not to use the words, 'let’s stop something’. I prefer to say, 'let’s start something, let’s start the world’. I'm guessing ..... just guessing mind you .... that Pete will NOT be invited to the WH anytime soon.
    Posted by pelosireturns[/QUOTE]

Maybe not but hes a prime example of want repeated years of using of drugs will to to a mind. And that isnt no guess.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lrecliner. Show lrecliner's posts

I came here many years ago with a biker movie and we stopped a war.

Yeah, sure Pete. Take another bong hit buddy

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In Response to Re: Peter Fonda and guns?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Peter Fonda and guns? : Maybe not but hes a prime example of want repeated years of using of drugs will to to a mind. And that isnt no guess.
    Posted by beKool[/QUOTE]

Been there, done that, right?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from APerfectCircle. Show APerfectCircle's posts

I thought this was going to be one of those anti-gun threads that drives me nuts.
    I would say Mr. Fonda has enjoyed a bit too many drugs based on his comments.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Peter Fonda and guns? : Better tell Obama's base that taking drugs long term is bad for your mind. But then again, because many that make up Obama's base may have long term mind damage from drug use that is why they are Obama's base... What a conundrum....
    Posted by TFefio[/QUOTE]

Dont look like Fonda is Obama's base own him kid .

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Peter Fonda and guns? : Been there, done that, right?
    Posted by StalkingButler[/QUOTE]

No worked in the addiction field back in the early 80's a few years till i saw it was a rip off by the rehabs. Met the drummer of Areosmith there.

What you are seeing in this story is a guy who has used drugs to the point hes irrationa and deusiona which happens but what boths me more is what hes doing to his kids as stated in the story. Not teaching them how to shoot but giving then that kind of reason to learn how. He made one great movie thats his claim to fame who cares about his politics.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from APerfectCircle. Show APerfectCircle's posts

Fonda is as leftist as they come. Just happens to be pissed at Obama for some reason. I would say it's due to his brain being fried from too much drug use.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]Fonda is as leftist as they come. Just happens to be pissed at Obama for some reason. I would say it's due to his brain being fried from too much drug use.
    Posted by APerfectCircle[/QUOTE]

Yea yea yea actors are leftist BUT right wingers elect them to public office one even became president . Funny how that works out huh ? LMLAO

Fonda is fried i agree and my bet its coke doing the frying. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from APerfectCircle. Show APerfectCircle's posts

Yea yea yea actors are leftist BUT right wingers elect them to public office one even became president . Funny how that works out huh ? LMLAO

Him being an actor has nothing to do with him being leftist. His history of activism and politics makes him a Lefty. Not sure what point you're trying to make with the right winger comment.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

[QUOTE]Yea yea yea actors are leftist BUT right wingers elect them to public office one even became president . Funny how that works out huh ? LMLAO Him being an actor has nothing to do with him being leftist. His history of activism and politics makes him a Lefty. Not sure what point you're trying to make with the right winger comment.
    Posted by APerfectCircle[/QUOTE]

YEA YEA YEA left wing activist from Liberalwood yea yea yea and yet we still dont elect anyone as president from there. You do know Reagan was one of those dreded left wing union activist in his day right ? Funny how changing from  D to a R changes that so they can be elected president by a certain none activist wing party. Dont ya love FUN stuff POSTED on here ? 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from APerfectCircle. Show APerfectCircle's posts

YEA YEA YEA left wing activist from Liberalwood yea yea yea and yet we still dont elect anyone as president from there. You do know Reagan was one of those dreded left wing union activist in his day right ? Funny how changing from  D to a R changes that so they can be elected president by a certain none activist wing party. Dont ya love FUN stuff POSTED on here ? 

The only one having an issue with Fonda being an actor is you. I already stated him being a leftist has NOTHING to do with him being an actor. I can't be more clear on that.
    You lost me with the whole "we don't elect anyone from there" thing. What does that have to do with Fonda being a Leftist? His whole family is Leftist. That's no secret. Doesn't make him a bad guy.
    You seem to think I have a problem with Fonda. I don't. I don't care if he's an actor or a car salesman. What he does has NOTHING to do with him being a Leftist or a drug user. Drug use spans all parties my friend.