Petraeus destroys Republicans fake Benghazi Scandal

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Re: Petraeus destroys Republicans fake Benghazi Scandal

I lost interest in the witch hunt weeks ago. Just more trumped up right wing claptrap trying to hang something, anything on President Obama.

You cant see clearly you're so filled with sour grapes and outright rage.

FYI: We all know baby Bush was the worst president ever. But go ahead and convince yourself otherwise and watch a lot of FOX if it helps you get through the next four years. We're all rooting for ya.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

The militants that attacked the consulate are linked to al Qaeda.

the Egyptian who aired the anti muslim video is an extremist who advocates for sharia law.  He is a member of an organization that is much mre radical than The Muslim Brotherhood.  They share the same ideology as Al Qeada. 

After the video was aired, a protest occurred at the US Embassy in Egypt.  On 9/11, the Egyptian protesters were joined by Mohammed al-Zawahiri, whose brother is the current head of Al Qeada.

The attack on the Consulate in Libya occurred after the protests in Egypt.  

The attack on the Consulate was certainly not the result of a protest that escalated.  But to say that the attack on the consulate and the video going viral are not connected is being simple minded.  

You are not a simpleton but you partisan mind makes you think like one.

They have been attacking us for our way of life for 25+ years!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Stop lying.  You know there was conflicting information at the time.  You know that Petraeus' view on the terrorist angle was witheld to further investigate the matter.  And despite this you say the reverse.  There was no cover-up.  This is just more swiftboat smears.  Stop lying already.  Politics are not worth it.

[/QUOTE]

OMG!  Can you read?  You say you`re a lawyer, I would think that a minimum requirement would be the ability to read.  The only one "lying" is you!  Well,........wait a minute, Susan Rice, Hillary, Patreaus (until he came clean yesterday) and the Incompetent, were all lying.

Can you read this?:  I`ll try and go real slow for you......"DIRECTOR KNEW IMMEDIATELY"....see:

BETRAEUS!

CIA's Talking Points Were 'Edited' to Play Down Terrorism...

Director Knew Immediately Al Qaeda-Linked Group Responsible for Benghazi...

[/QUOTE]

Can you read this?:

David H. Petraeus, the former director of the Central Intelligence Agency, told lawmakers on Friday that classified intelligence reports revealed that the deadly assault on the American diplomatic mission in Libya was a terrorist attack, but that the administration refrained from saying it suspected that the perpetrators of the attack were Al Qaeda affiliates and sympathizers to avoid tipping off the groups.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to jmel's comment:

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

Righties get over it! No matter what you do or say we have a President Obama for four more years. Face the facts, your brand has been rejected by a majority of our country's citizens.

Now, as for conspiracies theories, I really want the U.S. Government to come clean about the Majestic 12 Committee !

This has nothing to do with an election.  Gawd man, stop the spin.  4 Americans died in a terrorist attack, by al Qaeda, on Sept 11th, a day when ANY COMPETENT administration would have everyone on high alert.  After that attack, CIA on the ground, Patreaus, and every guy with a remote control watching their big-screen KNEW it was terrorism.  Our administration chose to LIE, tell all the surrogates to LIE, sent Hillary out to LIE, sent Susan Rice out to LIE (5 times), the president LIED repeatedly.............and many of you just want it to go away.  That`s not how these things work......sorry to say. Now Patreaus has told the truth under oath and it`s blatantly clear that someone(s) changed (erased) the truth. This won`t go away.

It`s not the act, it`s the cover-up!

so every 9/11, we should recall all embassy and consulate staff from any county with muslims or with a border with a country with a lot of Muslims.

the only thing the republicans seem concerned about was Rice not calling it a terrorist attack, as if that would magically make the 4 Americans come back to life.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

The militants that attacked the consulate are linked to al Qaeda.

the Egyptian who aired the anti muslim video is an extremist who advocates for sharia law.  He is a member of an organization that is much mre radical than The Muslim Brotherhood.  They share the same ideology as Al Qeada. 

After the video was aired, a protest occurred at the US Embassy in Egypt.  On 9/11, the Egyptian protesters were joined by Mohammed al-Zawahiri, whose brother is the current head of Al Qeada.

The attack on the Consulate in Libya occurred after the protests in Egypt.  

The attack on the Consulate was certainly not the result of a protest that escalated.  But to say that the attack on the consulate and the video going viral are not connected is being simple minded.  

You are not a simpleton but you partisan mind makes you think like one.

They have been attacking us for our way of life for 25+ years!!

Right on.

Somehow, this video went viral (700 views is now viral) in a part of the world where people live in tents and eat goat.  Electricity is the "new" thing happening two twons over.

Somehow, I'm thinking the video was a made up excuse.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

I lost interest in the witch hunt weeks ago. Just more trumped up right wing claptrap trying to hang something, anything on President Obama.

FYI: We all know baby Bush was the worst president ever. But go ahead and convince yourself otherwise and watch a lot of FOX if it helps you get through the next four years. We're all rooting for ya.

baby Bush. sigh.

Yah, you are definitely level-headed.  I'm stickin with you!

The more we find out, the more that cat screams Bush, racisim, and anything else he can think of.

Tells me we are closing in on the truth, and only a couple of dancers left on the dance floor.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Righties get over it! No matter what you do or say we have a President Obama for four more years. Face the facts, your brand has been rejected by a majority of our country's citizens.

Now, as for conspiracies theories, I really want the U.S. Government to come clean about the Majestic 12 Committee !

Like I said a few weeks ago this entire affair will tear the country apart.

Two issues:

1) The Obama administration tried to conceal the fact the attack was one planned by an Al Qaeda affiiialte. After for preaching more month Al Qaeda was dead.Someone within the Whitehouse constructed this bogus protest of a video no one has seen.

2) The bigger scandal is why was security pulled from the consulate and not reinforced when requested by Ambassador Stevens and others. Also why was no support given to the consulate when it was under attack.

All these facts have been buried by the state controlled media leading up to the election. Wait until all of the truth comes out, this is much bigger than Watergate which was a botched burglery where no one died.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:

Two issues:

1) The Obama administration tried to conceal the fact the attack was one planned by an Al Qaeda affiiialte. After for preaching more month Al Qaeda was dead.Someone within the Whitehouse constructed this bogus protest of a video no one has seen.

2) The bigger scandal is why was security pulled from the consulate and not reinforced when requested by Ambassador Stevens and others. Also why was no support given to the consulate when it was under attack.

All these facts have been buried by the state controlled media leading up to the election. Wait until all of the truth comes out, this is much bigger than Watergate which was a botched burglery where no one died.

Shockingly, you're woefully mis-informed.  

The youtube clip was promoted by Morris Sadek & Terry Jones in the days leading up to 9/11, and received heavy coverage on Arab television.   It had  half a million youtube views by the time the protests began.

As for security at the consulate, there was a request to bump the number of security agents  posted from three to four.  Because Stevens traveled with two agents, there were actually five agents posted the day of the attack.  In other word, there was more security at the consulate the day of the attack than ever requested at any time leading up to the attack.

And finally, support was sent from the CIA annex 25 minutes after the attack began.  Two of the four killed were part of the rescue mission.  Re-inforcements also arrived by air 3.5 hours after the initial attack.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

Can you read this?:

David H. Petraeus, the former director of the Central Intelligence Agency, told lawmakers on Friday that classified intelligence reports revealed that the deadly assault on the American diplomatic mission in Libya was a terrorist attack, but that the administration refrained from saying it suspected that the perpetrators of the attack were Al Qaeda affiliates and sympathizers to avoid tipping off the groups.

[/QUOTE]

Of course I can read it.  It`s a great excuse.  "Tipping off what groups"?  BWaaaaaaaaa! This is what you`re hanging your hat on?  After testimony stating clearly that documents were "tampered with" and "terrorists" and "al Qaeda" were removed and deliberately lied about,..........this is what you believe?  A Y K M ?

[/QUOTE]

This is what Petraeus said.  He is much closer to the situation than any right tighty fool was.  An you have no information to the contrary.  So you are believing rumors from people away fromn the wsituation and with obvious political agendas.

By the way, how are your polls looking for the election?  Still think Romney is a slam dunk?

You believe what you want to believe based on ideology alone.  Fact are completely secondary.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to slomag's comment:

Two issues:

The youtube clip was promoted by Morris Sadek & Terry Jones in the days leading up to 9/11, and received heavy coverage on Arab television.   It had  half a million youtube views by the time the protests began.

As for security at the consulate, there was a request to bump the number of security agents  posted from three to four.  Because Stevens traveled with two agents, there were actually five agents posted the day of the attack.  In other word, there was more security at the consulate the day of the attack than ever requested at any time leading up to the attack.

And finally, support was sent from the CIA annex 25 minutes after the attack began.  Two of the four killed were part of the rescue mission.  Re-inforcements also arrived by air 3.5 hours after the initial attack.

What a bunch of bs.

The British and Red Cross pulled out of Benghazi months before our consulate was attacked for fear of having their people harmed.

We ignore the Ammbassador's pleas for more security AND Mayday calls during the attack.

An AC130 gunship could have been in there in short order.Aerial support could have done a flyover sooner.

Tyrone Williams gave up his life and position beaming the mortar attacking the CIA facility.

He expected to see a infrared guided bomb to follow his beam  but it never came.

This is a disaster and when the truth comes out there will be hell to pay.

All the lib machinery trying to doctor this mess into something they can't.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Two issues:

I'm woefully informed?

Ambassador Stevens was being protected by local security who ultimately betrayed him.

The people who lent support from the CIA Annex were told 3 TIMES TO STAND DOWN.

They disobeyed orders to try to save the Ambassador.

Navy Seal Tyrone Williams was one of them.

We can't ask him what happened.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

In response to BilltheKat's comment:

Knew you couldn`t EVEN ATTEMPT being honest.  Sad when 4 dead and a massive cover-up right to the Worst president in history`s desk, is a "witch hunt" to you.  You`re a sad little person.  I have to get back to work as I have to pay for all your free stuff for the next 4-years.  Go back to your crack pipe.

Let's talk about the thousands killed under the baby bush riegn of error! And still being killed! Where's the outrage! Oh, that's right...they're protecting America from terrorists.. ya Jackass.

And what is it exactly Im getting for free? I need to know because I pay for everything. Gimme some tax free stuff already.

FYI- I wouldnt know a crack pipe if you shoved it in my face.

You're a wierd dude, 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Two issues:

LOL< this will tear the country apart? That's just what your wingnuts dream about. But this does not rise to the level that you and Faux News dream about.

Here's a question for you: Why did the republicans vote against increased spending for embassy security?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

I'm also far more concerned about Rush Limbaugh being on Armed Forces Radio. Now that is a true scandal.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:

I'm also far more concerned about Rush Limbaugh being on Armed Forces Radio. Now that is a true scandal.

Yeah fake scandal dimwit.

An American Ambassador murdered 2 months ago and we still don't know how.

Without a doubt you are the biggest dope posting here.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

What are you 12 years old?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Two issues:

I'm woefully informed?

Ambassador Stevens was being protected by local security who ultimately betrayed him.

The people who lent support from the CIA Annex were told 3 TIMES TO STAND DOWN.

They disobeyed orders to try to save the Ambassador.

Navy Seal Tyrone Williams was one of them.

We can't ask him what happened.

The "stand down" report is denied by the CIA.  It's basically he said / she said, where he is the CIA and she is Fox News (or vice versa).  The Fox news report has already been edited (without a correction) to remove inacuracies, like including a Seal who was in Tripoli at the time as a member of the annex response team.

And it's Tyrone Woods.  If you're going to pretend to be outraged by the death of a Navy seal, the least you could do is learn his name.  It also doesn't do much to rebut my assertion that your mis-informed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to Reubenhop's comment:

Can you read this?:

Of course I can read it.  It`s a great excuse.  "Tipping off what groups"?  BWaaaaaaaaa! This is what you`re hanging your hat on?  After testimony stating clearly that documents were "tampered with" and "terrorists" and "al Qaeda" were removed and deliberately lied about,..........this is what you believe?  A Y K M ?

This is what Petraeus said.  He is much closer to the situation than any right tighty fool was.  An you have no information to the contrary.  So you are believing rumors from people away fromn the wsituation and with obvious political agendas.

By the way, how are your polls looking for the election?  Still think Romney is a slam dunk?

You believe what you want to believe based on ideology alone.  Fact are completely secondary.

Did you read the 2 links you stupid b a stard?  Are you this f vcking dumb?  Are you going to continue the "polls" crap like a 12-year old?

Let me help you stupid............Patreaus testified that from day 1........check that......HOUR 1, he KNEW it was al Qaeda.  The documents and talking points were changed.  Changed by people as high up as the Incompetent himself.......

Can you read?  Do you watch the news?  And, I don`t mean FOX.  I mean CNN, USA Today, all day today.  Are you drunk?

Are you not seeing that every media outlet is reporting this?  You are completely wrong.  go watch the news, read a paper, sober up............and then apologize for being a moron will ya?

I guarantee you Petraeus never said anything about Al Qaeda.  He said Ansar al Sharia, and Peter King translated that into "Al Qaeda linked militants" when he went running from a closed door hearing to the nearest microphone.  

And guess what?  The Washington Post is now reporting that it all started with the video ...

The Washington Post reported that, since the attack, the CIA and other intelligence analysts have settled on a hybrid view of the attack, suggesting that the Cairo protest sparked militants in Libya, who quickly mobilized the assault on U.S. facilities in Benghazi.[235] Details about possible al-Qaeda links were not in initial talking points used by both Petraeus and UN Ambassador Susan Rice because they were preliminary and based on classified sources, intelligence officials said.

Sections
Shortcuts