Petraeus destroys Republicans fake Benghazi Scandal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

Re: Petraeus destroys Republicans fake Benghazi Scandal

In response to slomag's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Rueben hates the mean Republicans because they want him to pay for his own pension.

Those evil rich people who don't pay their fair share should be taxed higher to pay for Rueben's pension.

[/QUOTE]

I didn't hear Romney talking about pension reform.  I'm a liberal, and I know we need pension reform - but this was not an issue in this election.

I didn't hear about any cuts to wellfare or social security either.  The only talks about medicare was Romney pretending that Obama would cut it, and he would save it.

I did hear Romney promise to cut everybody's taxes, increase military spending by $200 billion, bring us 12 million new jobs, make us energy independent, improve our education system and give us 4% GDP growth.

Which one did you say was Santa?

[/QUOTE]

You heard whay you wanted to.

Pension reform? The public employee unions need to pay for own individual pensions like everyone else does not the taxpayers.

Why public employee unions give heavilly to the Democrats, why a lion's share of the 850 billion dollar stimulus money went to public employee unions. Payback to Obama's supporters like Rueben.

Why California is broke, a window into our future.

I'm sure Santa had some gifts for you too.

We are a parasite nation. 50 Persent pay no income tax.

7 million voters who earn less than 30K voted for Obama who won by 3 1/2 million votes.

The Russians have it right on this one.

PRAVDA: Obama 're-elected by illiterate society'...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to Reubenhop's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I didn't hear Romney talking about pension reform.  I'm a liberal, and I know we need pension reform - but this was not an issue in this election.

I didn't hear about any cuts to wellfare or social security either.  The only talks about medicare was Romney pretending that Obama would cut it, and he would save it.

I did hear Romney promise to cut everybody's taxes, increase military spending by $200 billion, bring us 12 million new jobs, make us energy independent, improve our education system and give us 4% GDP growth.

Which one did you say was Santa?

[/QUOTE]

Romney wanted ot be Santa for rich folks.

[/QUOTE]

There is a big difference between letting people keep their own money and in Obama's case taking money from those who oppose him and giving it to his supporters.

A stick up is no better.

Parasites like you and the rest of the teacher's unions who expect the taxpayers to pay for their pensions and the rest of the public employee unions are what is running this country into the ground.

I don't mind paying for police pensions or the armed services who actually put their lives on the line for us every day.

I don't mind giving money to the needy I object paying for teacher's pensions.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

There is a big difference between letting people keep their own money and in Obama's case taking money from those who oppose him and giving it to his supporters.

A stick up is no better.

Parasites like you and the rest of the teacher's unions who expect the taxpayers to pay for their pensions and the rest of the public employee unions are what is running this country into the ground.

I don't mind paying for police pensions or the armed services who actually put their lives on the line for us every day.

I don't mind giving money to the needy I object paying for teacher's pensions.

[/QUOTE]

Calling teachers who are charged with educating the future education of America "parasites" shows the absolute lack of intellectual ability of the fringe right wing.  We need more smart people in this country and yet you denigrate those entrusted with this mission.  I suppose it makes some sense though: conservatives need more dim people to vote against their own interest and support policies that reward the wealthy.  Clearly, you are a clown and probably flunked more than your share of classes.  

And... this little diatribe of yours has NOTHING to do with Benghazi.

Except, it is just another mindless rant you like to engage in.

But spare us.  You have nothing of substance to offer.

Now go blow some balloons into animal shapes.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

Romney wanted ot be Santa for rich folks.

[/QUOTE]

1.) we will never know so don't jump to your baseless accusations... again.  

2.) While Obama want's to be Robin Hood and STEAL from the legal working American middle class and give to potential Democrats.. who don't work at all or are a part of the Democratic UNION communist party. 

[/QUOTE]

Romney supported trickle down economics that would somehow create jobs for those below.  The fat they have not and only increased the wealth disparity in the country shows he is Santa for the rich.  

Thinking that Democrats and Communists are the same thig shows incredibly stupid thinking.  Best read a book or two.  And no, comic books do not count.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

The countyr isn't going to produce too many smart people with Obamas  corrupt teachers unions in charge. He sings of better education and more teachers but that does nothing to improve the quality of education. Yet I don't think you really care about that. Your vested financial interests are showing senator.

You 'claim' conservatives want more dim people?  I hope you get drug tested. Do you understand how stupid that statement is?

Conservatives want dim people. What a maroon !

[/QUOTE]

You don't know much about what you are talking about.  The union movement in schools is strong in Massachuestts and we have some of the highest achievement in the nation.  States with little union involvement such as Texas and the Deep South have lousy schools.  But logic is not something you want to embrace.  It gets in the way of your mindless rants.  And don't you think you are a typical conservative voter?  Well, you are pretty dim.  You don't think much beyond your prejudices and whatever Fox news publishes on a given day.  That is real dim indeed.