Petraeus- What?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

Petraeus- What?

This is blowing up. Put it here.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Re: Petraeus- What?

My theory is Cantor was trying to blackmail Petraeus into testifying to something on Benghazi that would rally the house GOP to impeach Obama.

It explains why 

1) a whistle-blower would go to house republicans instead of the justice dept or the press

2) all this occurred 10 days before the election, but the conclusion that Petraeus could not be charged with anything came 4 months earlier.

3) the timing of Petraeus's confession (if Romney had won, there would have been no need)

4) why Cantor didn't leak this information to the press, or bring it to others in his party for advice.  At the very least, exposing this story would have brought Benghazi back into the forefront.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to slomag's comment:

My theory is Cantor was trying to blackmail Petraeus into testifying to something on Benghazi that would rally the house GOP to impeach Obama.

It explains why 

1) a whistle-blower would go to house republicans instead of the justice dept or the press

2) all this occurred 10 days before the election, but the conclusion that Petraeus could not be charged with anything came 4 months earlier.

3) the timing of Petraeus's confession (if Romney had won, there would have been no need)

4) why Cantor didn't leak this information to the press, or bring it to others in his party for advice.  At the very least, exposing this story would have brought Benghazi back into the forefront.

That's an interseting conspiracy theorey.

But the interesting point is the Petraeus biographer would title her book "All in" did she know where this was heading before the book came out?

The biographer seems like a throw back to "Fatal Attraction" with her harassing emails, was rabbit stew involved?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

What a Cluster Fvck.

Broadwell has an affair with Petraeus.  She gets jealous of a Petraeus family friend (Jill Kelly) and sends her threatening emails.  Jill Kelly has a friend who is an FBI agent and investigates the harassing emails.  This uncovers the affair between Broadwell and Petraeus.  But it also uncovers an inappropriate relationship between another General and Jill Kelly.

And the cherry on top is the FBI agent sent Jill Kelly an email with a shirtless photo of himself.

Is this the highest level of the military or high school.

Oh, and Petraeus resigns right off the bat and somehow the public is overreacting and holding these guys to a higher level but the public should have been told earlier.

I'm kind of out of the loop, but it is now OK for guys to send women that they are trying to bed pictures of themselves without shirts, of bulges, and of their exposed junk?  Things have changed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to NO MO O's comment:

Maybe the general does not want to be blackmailed by Obama and his henchmen.

Surely Obama forced him to say it way the lame video.

Right.  Because resigning after he blamed it on the video was better than resigning before the video. 

Let me drop a hit of acid and see if I can follow the logic.

Petraeus is blackmailed into saying it was the video or the President would tell the world about the affair.  But then Petraeus resigns after the affair comes to light. 

And Petraeus was going to believe that a rogue FBI agent, Jill Kelly, and who ever else in the FBI that was involved in the investigation was going to keep their mouths shut.

But Republicans knew about the investigation before the election and said nothing.

It's so nice that the righties have something to focus on now that the election is over.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BilltheKat. Show BilltheKat's posts

I don't know why Kelly didn't go to Petraeus, being a close family friend and all, to tell him of the emails. No, she goes to the FBI???

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Obamas hit man Eric (Coat) Holder sat on this bomb shell until (politically convenient) AFTER the election.

I can understand and accept vested interests... and I know you are smart.. but you are NOT naive enought to think that Obama did not cover Libya, Fats and Furious and now this up.

This lying b@stard has to go.

More was released in 48 hours on this intentional non-news that in months of the Libya coverup and years of the Fast and Furious coverup.

You think Obama successfully black-mailed Petraeus into committing a crime to cover up an indescretion?  

If he had, he would have had more dirt on Petraeus than ever - why not just have him give false testimony again?

And you think after doing Obama's bidding, Obama screws Petraeus anyway, and Petraeus just quietly hands over his resignation and goes away?

I know you want to believe all this, but isn't there some small part of you that stops and says "wait a second -- I'm full if sh1t".

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackbu. Show jackbu's posts

Chemistry is a funny thing and this is all that is going on here.  The two had an affair and as the saying goes:  a stiff _ _ _ _ has no conscious.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Promiscuous behavior disrupting military life and endangering national security.  Weren't we just supposed to fear gay servicemen would engage in this kind of behavior?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Obamas hit man Eric (Coat) Holder sat on this bomb shell until (politically convenient) AFTER the election.

I can understand and accept vested interests... and I know you are smart.. but you are NOT naive enought to think that Obama did not cover Libya, Fats and Furious and now this up.

More was released in 48 hours on this intentional non-news that in months of the Libya coverup and years of the Fast and Furious coverup.

I guess you missed how Cantor knew about it in late October or does that fact interfere with your whole conspiracy theory? 

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

I guess you missed how Cantor knew about it in late October or does that fact interfere with your whole conspiracy theory? 

Was it Cantors responsibility?

It WAS Holders and it WAS Obamas.. yet the decision was to hush it up or jeopardize the election. Sooo selfish. So self centered.

There wouldn't have been any election fallout if this all came out in August - a month before Benghazi.  It would have been just another sex scandal in Washington.  

If the FBI didn't think much of it, why would Holder go running to the president?  

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FaolanofEssex. Show FaolanofEssex's posts

In response to UserName99's comment:

Promiscuous behavior disrupting military life and endangering national security.  Weren't we just supposed to fear gay servicemen would engage in this kind of behavior?

Bazinga!

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

In response to DirtyWaterLover's comment:

I'm kind of out of the loop, but it is now OK for guys to send women that they are trying to bed pictures of themselves without shirts, of bulges, and of their exposed junk?  Things have changed.

Have ya hoid of Anthony Weiner?

That's what I'm saying.  The FBI agent, Weiner, Bret Favre.  I knew about sexting, but I thought that was just kids.  I was a little surprised by Favre sending someone a pisture of his exposed junk, but I figured he was just a dumb jock.  I was taken aback by Weiner's weiner being all over the internet.  And now an FBI agent emailing a picture of himself without a shirt to a woman whose email account is being investigated by the FBI is just crazy.  It all seems too crazy to be real.  So either all three have to be the dumbest people with a smartphone or sexting has become extremely commonplace.  And instead of sending cards with "I heart U" on them, guys now send women pictures of themselves displaying parts of their anatomy that they are particularly proud of.

Sections
Shortcuts