Petraeus will testify that he knew immediately Benghazi was an alqaeda supported attack and he's not sure where Rice was getting her info.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to slomag's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How could the weekly standard be wrong?

According to the official, Petraeus says the stream of intelligence from multiple sources, including video at the scene, indicated the group was behind the attack.

But separate intelligence emerged at the same time indicating the violence at the consulate was inspired by protests in Egypt over an ostensibly anti-Islam film that was privately produced in the United States. The movie, "Innocence of Muslims," portrayed the Prophet Mohammed as a womanizing buffoon.

There were 20 intelligence reports that indicated that anger about the film may be to blame, the official said.

The CIA eventually disproved those reports, but not before Petraeus' initial briefing to Congress the day after the attack, where he discussed who might be behind the attack and what prompted it. During that briefing, he raised Ansar al Sharia's possible connection as well as outrage about the film, the official said.

[/QUOTE]

It will all come out through the facts of the investigation!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reubenhop. Show Reubenhop's posts

[/QUOTE]

You know the answer to these questions.  The facts will say different, but you will continue to believe the lie.  

Obama intentionally caused those people to die...  Because?   He hates Americans?  You are a mess.  A prejudiced mess.

[/QUOTE]

Your delusion assumption are from another planet.

Leveraging your advice to me yesterday.. the truth WILL surface, hopefully soon.

What I suspect (for good reason) doesn't matter.

I never said he hates Americans.

What I DID say was that this man would put his own political and image interests ahead of the best interests of the country.

Maybe he will prove me wrong. It's really about him and not me my friend.

Opinions are allowed.. for now.

[/QUOTE]

You said Obama INTENTIONALLY failed to assist the people in Benghazi under attack.  It is fair to explore why you would believe such an obnoxious and obvious lie.  I expect it is your prejudice talking.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to Reubenhop's comment:
    [/QUOTE]

You said Obama INTENTIONALLY failed to assist the people in Benghazi under attack.  It is fair to explore why you would believe such an obnoxious and obvious lie.  I expect it is your prejudice talking.  

Because as it is coming out now during this hearing and investigation. They had real time footage and the last 2 marines were killed 7 hours in to the attack! and NO reinforcements came even thugh they were ready available and 1-2 hours away!

It's also coming out that the CIA stated it was a alqaeda linked attack but, that was scrubbed and the admin went with it was over an American movie (kind of blaming us) even to the UN almost 2 weeks later!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.