PICTURE PROVES Dzhokar Tsarnaevs Throat Wound Story a POLICE CONCOTED LIE

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

Re: PICTURE PROVES Dzhokar Tsarnaevs Throat Wound Story a POLICE CONCOTED LIE

yes, he is a patsy, now move on... the people who believe the official conspiracy theory will not have their minds changed by someone who worships and acts like alex jones. you can't force these things on people and make their minds change, they have to do it on their own.

the official story has inconsistencies and doesn't make sense, the public hasn't been shown any actual evidence, yet the majority of people believe it and have made up their minds. it's unfortunate, but it is also reality. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

I'd love to see a steel cage match between you two. May the man with the biggest "conspiracy" win!

--

Think for yourself, question authority.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

I'd love to see a steel cage match between you two. May the man with the biggest "conspiracy" win!

--

i'd love to see an intelligent post from you. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

--

i think you forgot something..

"think for youself, question authority.... and when you do i will call you a conspiracy theorist." 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

In response to MrCricket's comment:

yes, he is a patsy, now move on... the people who believe the official conspiracy theory will not have their minds changed by someone who worships and acts like alex jones. you can't force these things on people and make their minds change, they have to do it on their own.

the official story has inconsistencies and doesn't make sense, the public hasn't been shown any actual evidence, yet the majority of people believe it and have made up their minds. it's unfortunate, but it is also reality. 

This is a perfect example of Orwell's "Doublethink".

While you actually realize that what I'm saying is true, you attack me for posting it, regurgitating BDC Buttboy, WhereAmInow's pathetic vomit about "Alex Jones".

Let me ask you.

How are the sheep going to wake up if they NEVER ARE SHOWN THE TRUTH? If they never see the pictures that PROVE they are being lied to?

The answer, of course, is that they will NEVER wake up if they NEVER see these pictures and proof.

dou·ble·think

(dbl-thngk)n.

Thought marked by the acceptance of gross contradictions and falsehoods, especially when used as a technique of self-indoctrination:

"Doublethink . . . is a vast system of mental cheating" (George Orwell)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

In response to terrified-sheeple's comment:

[QUOTE]

While you actually realize that what I'm saying is true, you attack me for posting it, regurgitating BDC Buttboy, WhereAmInow's pathetic vomit about "Alex Jones".

Let me ask you.

How are the sheep going to wake up if they NEVER ARE SHOWN THE TRUTH? If they never see the pictures that PROVE they are being lied to?

The answer, of course, is that they will NEVER wake up if they NEVER see these pictures and proof.

dou·ble·think

(dbl-thngk)n.

Thought marked by the acceptance of gross contradictions and falsehoods, especially when used as a technique of self-indoctrination:

[/QUOTE]

i haven't accepted any gross contradictions.. i'm just trying to tell you that your wasting your time and possibly some years on your life by getting so emotional about something you have no control over. 

BTW.. orwell would call you an idiot for being an alex jones fanboy. i doubt you've actually read any orwell. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

[QUOTE]

Well it figures someone who would take a neo-nazi's views on Israel at face value would go full-truther.

[/QUOTE]

isn't a truther someone who claims to know the "truth"? please show me where i've claimed to know the truth... alex jones jr. claims to know the truth via his alex jones conspiracies and you cliam to know the truth via your tv provided official conspiracy theory. neither have been proven true. therefore, i reject both. i have no clue who is responsible for the boston bombings, and i'm sure not going to believe a conspiracy theory without evidence.. like you and alex jr.

or am i wrong? do you not believe the official story? which is in fact a conspiracy theory. but wait, you also said i'm a neo-nazi, another one of your conspiracy theories. who is the real truther here???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Think for yourself, question authority... and when you do, i will call you a conspiracy theorist.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

[QUOTE]

--

i think you forgot something..

"think for youself, question authority.... and when you do i will call you a conspiracy theorist." 

[/QUOTE]

I have to admit. You hit that nail on the head.

Orwell's "Doublethink" perfectly demonstrated by the Shrinkingbutler

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

[QUOTE]

Well it figures someone who would take a neo-nazi's views on Israel at face value would go full-truther.

[/QUOTE]

The BDC Buttboy does the only thing he can...regurgitate stupidty and establishment leftist drivel.

It's obvious you went "Full-Liar" a ;ong time ago.

BTW, when are you going to have this thread pulled like the last one that showed the picture "debunking" the official story and proving it's a lie?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE)

Let me ask you.

dou·ble·think

(dbl-thngk)n.

[/QUOTE]

i haven't accepted any gross contradictions.. i'm just trying to tell you that your wasting your time and possibly some years on your life by getting so emotional about something you have no control over. 

BTW.. orwell would call you an idiot for being an alex jones fanboy. i doubt you've actually read any orwell. 

[/QUOTE]

Obviously, You're the one who never read Orwell. But why let that stop you from using his name (real name Eric Blair) in your, not so bright, completely inaccurate reply?

And of course, you regurgitate the vomit about "Alex Jones fanboy" that the BDC Buttboy, WhereAmInow puukes for his employers.

And, you are actually intimidated into denial, just as the Buttboy planned. It's an old, tired method of manipulating the frightened, dumbed down sheep...but it works big time. You prove it every time you mention Jones.

BTW, Want to compare the information, story by story, day by day, that Infowars covers?

Of course not. You'll vomit more stupidty, but you would jump off a bridge before you took  the challenge.....because you're gutless and a member of the herd. You can be easily manipulated, even by the BDC Buttboy.

BTW kid, I read 1984 when I was in school in the 60's.

What makes YOU part of the gutless herd, is that even though you suspect that you're being lied to, you're too gutless to even attempt to find out the facts and try to out the real criminals.

Instead, you attack others for doing what you are too lazy and frightened to do...

You have been programmed to be a frightened herd member. And that's exactly what you are.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

Hahaahahahahahahahaa

A 60+ year old who speaks like this?

the BDC Buttboy, WhereAmInow

the BDC Buttboy.

Yikes.

That he's in his 60's is priceless. The way he rants on about nothing, I thought he was some 20 something drop out.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

[QUOTE]BTW kid, I read 1984 when I was in school in the 60's.

Hahaahahahahahahahaa

[QUOTE]

the BDC Buttboy.

[/QUOTE]

Yikes.

[/QUOTE]

Yup, I'm old enough and smart enough to know a Buttboy when I see one. 

BTW, Thanks for the bump....Buttboy

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregStillinMeffa. Show GregStillinMeffa's posts

I took that picture and put the red dot in,

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

In response to newman09's comment:

[QUOTE]

Hahaahahahahahahahaa

the BDC Buttboy.

Yikes.

That he's in his 60's is priceless. The way he rants on about nothing, I thought he was some 20 something drop out.

[/QUOTE]

Just shows how little you actually know, and how ignorant you actually are.

You punks can't even answer simple direct questions........Can you say "Dumbed down Sheep"? So much for your indoctrination....oooops, I meant to say "education".

Not long ago, I saw an 8th grade test from before WWI. Today's completely dumbed down "college" seniors couldn't come close to passing it. The mere thought of the BDC Buttboy or a fool like yourself getting even one answer correct, is completely out of the realm of possiblity.

Dumbing you sheep down to the point you can only regurgitate what your indoctrinators tell you, has taked many decades, but has worked to perfection.

So sing along with me ...Baaahhhhh....Baaaahhhh.....Baaaahhhhh..... Now, don't you feel better?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

Hahaahahahahahahahaa

the BDC Buttboy.

Yikes.

You punks can't even answer simple direct questions........Can you say "Dumbed down Sheep"? So much for your indoctrination....oooops, I meant to say "education".

Not long ago, I saw an 8th grade test from before WWI. Today's completely dumbed down "college" seniors couldn't come close to passing it. The mere thought of the BDC Buttboy or a fool like yourself getting even one answer correct, is completely out of the realm of possiblity.

Dumbing you sheep down to the point you can only regurgitate what your indoctrinators tell you, has taked many decades, but has worked to perfection.

So sing along with me ...Baaahhhhh....Baaaahhhh.....Baaaahhhhh..... Now, don't you feel better?

Remember Sheepy MWAAAAAH, MWAAAAAH!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

Thanks for the bump....chump!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]That he's in his 60's is priceless. The way he rants on about nothing, I thought he was some 20 something drop out.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, take that newman. Respected grownups throughout history used similar insults.

Everyone knows that when Jefferson was having trouble getting French aid, he solved the crisis by telling them that King George said they were a bunch of peepeepants. And when he opposed the national bank, Hamilton settled the debate by calling him a smelly fartknocker.

[/QUOTE]

Jefferson wasn't dealing with dumb as a rock sheeple or BDC paid Buttboys.....who REFUSE TO ENGAGE IN ANYTHING REMOTELY RESEMLBING IN AN ADULT DEBATE.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

[QUOTE]Thanks for the bump....chump!

Ooooo he can rhyme too. Cute!

Glad to help out. I'm sure someone out there would believe your thread, but almost missed it but for the bump. Now they can find it an agree with you!

:)

[/QUOTE]

Oh, BTW Buttboy.....where is your picture where you claim the kid's throat had a wound?

bwah ha ha ha........I can't wait to see the Jeffersonian resonse from the Buttboy....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

Thanks for the bump....chump!

Ooooo he can rhyme too. Cute!

Glad to help out. I'm sure someone out there would believe your thread, but almost missed it but for the bump. Now they can find it an agree with you!

:)

As you should know, as a BDC Buttboy.  The longer the thread stays on top of the forum, the more views it gets. Which is, BTW, the reason BDC stopped showing the number of views a therad got.

Because there is a remote possibilty, that someone could actually wake up every time they view this thread.

So, once again....thanks for the bump, chump...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

[QUOTE]BTW kid, I read 1984 when I was in school in the 60's.

Hahaahahahahahahahaa

[QUOTE]

the BDC Buttboy.

[/QUOTE]

Yikes.

[/QUOTE]

wow, that is pretty scary.. i had no clue the guy was that old... creepy.... 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

ok.. so i'm dealing with a layne staley fanboy and a 60 year old alex jones fanboy... i'm outta here!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

ok.. so i'm dealing with a layne staley fanboy and a 60 year old alex jones fanboy... i'm outta here!

You're out of here because you're just another confused and frightened sheep who won't directly respond to my challenge.

See ya.........

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Everyone knows that when Jefferson was having trouble getting French aid, he solved the crisis by telling them that King George said they were a bunch of peepeepants. And when he opposed the national bank, Hamilton settled the debate by calling him a smelly fartknocker.

Y'know, I could almost believe that about Hamilton.

--

Sections
Shortcuts