Police Video PROVES Dzohkar Had a WHITE Back Pack NOT a Black One

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

Police Video PROVES Dzohkar Had a WHITE Back Pack NOT a Black One

This is the Back Pack used in the bombings, the "Authorities", told us

This is Dzohkars WHITE BACK PACK

BTW, I immediately noticed this the second they trotted out the video where the best pic of his WHITE BACK PACK was taken from.

As long as they keep pulling these "smoking gun" pictures I'll keep posting them.

Ask yourself why the Globe does this? Because it only helps to frame an innocent while protecting the real perps with their propaganda.....

The people making these decisions at the Globe, and those carrying out their "orders"  are guilty as "Accessories After the Fact" and under the Patriot Act, means they are conspiring to cover up for terrorists.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrCricket. Show MrCricket's posts

Re: Police Video PROVES Dzohkar Had a WHITE Back Pack NOT a Black One

my government would NEVER lie to me. if they say he did it, then he did it. i don't need evidence or proof. he is a foreigner, a muslim, and has a funny sounding name, that is enough for me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Think for yourself, question authority... and when you do, i will call you a conspiracy theorist.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from terrified-sheeple. Show terrified-sheeple's posts

Re: Police Video PROVES Dzohkar Had a WHITE Back Pack NOT a Black One

In response to MrCricket's comment:

my government would NEVER lie to me. if they say he did it, then he did it. i don't need evidence or proof. he is a foreigner, a muslim, and has a funny sounding name, that is enough for me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Think for yourself, question authority... and when you do, i will call you a conspiracy theorist.

I just replied on the other thread. Wasn't sure where you were coming from. We've only had 1-2 posts between us prior.

But, It appears you are worthy indeed of your avatar which is very much a compliment coming from me.

BTW, I get a kick out of your tag line....hehe

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts