Politics is cheap.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RevWright. Show RevWright's posts

Re: Politics is cheap.

I thinkreading the constitution was a good idea.
    Maybe every congressional session should start the same.
    A good and public reminder.

Geepers.. what happens when the Senate flips next term??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

How about a visit to an Arizona gun show...??

Y'know, where concealed weapons laws are for commie pinkos and america-haters....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PS911fan. Show PS911fan's posts

In Response to Re: Politics is cheap.:
    [QUOTE]I thinkreading the constitution was a good idea. Maybe every congressional session should start the same. A good and public reminder. Geepers.. what happens when the Senate flips next term??
    Posted by RevWright[/QUOTE]

The republican "stunt" of reading the constitution reminds me deeply of the biblical example of the Pharisees who made great noises in their "worship" but were constantly found in deficit when it came to following the rules of worship.

That example fits the GOP/RW like a glove....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from schadenfreude99. Show schadenfreude99's posts

Democrats had their chance......and they chose to bring in Stephen Colbert to waste valuable time

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhatIsItNow. Show WhatIsItNow's posts

In Response to Re: Politics is cheap.:
    [QUOTE]I thinkreading the constitution was a good idea. Maybe every congressional session should start the same. A good and public reminder.
    Posted by RevWright[/QUOTE]

It's an asinine stunt for followers.

Each congressperson should be well versed in the constution and - gasp - constitutional law.  Yes, that means Supreme Court cases. 

Anyone who thinks that listening to a single oral reading of the constitution is going to meaningfully teach them about it, or is even a good idea as a reminder, was taken in.

It's so easy.

Sections
Shortcuts