Poll: Do you think Speaker Boehner can make a deal?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

Re: Poll: Do you think Speaker Boehner can make a deal?

In response to 12-Angry-Men's comment:

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:

d) No  I don't think Boneher is capable of passing a bill, and I don't think the crazy wing of the GOP (the Tea Baggers) wants to pass a bill. 

The whacko wingnut morons will never admit to their complete and utter incompetence.

They're all a bunch of spineless, mealy-mouthed cowards who haven't a pair of balls between the lot of 'em.

They have their heads stuffed so far up their fvcking rectums that the only thing they can hear is the lemming behind them because their head is stuck in the same place.

These idiots are like petulant 3 yr olds and refuse to admit to reality.

The funniest was when the whacko wingnut piecesofshit on these boards kept denying reality leading up to the election and how ALL the polls were wrong but these fvcking nose-to-rectum lemmings knew the 'right' polls to watch and that Mittens would win in a landslide because of "over sampling" or some other such nonsense. Remember that?

And these same fvcking morons want to be taken seriously now.

'BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

These fvcking idiots are hilarious!!!

They keep regurgitating the same crap, over and over, and when reality, like a nationwide election that they couldn't have been more wrong about,  proves how fvcking ignorant they are then they make excuses for that too.

My gawd these fvcking losers need to crawl back under their rocks and let the adults handle things.

I TOO EXPRESS "YOUR GOODWILL" AND DAMNATION OF OF THESE F'NG'NG IDIOT CONSERVATIVES.

THEY SUPPORT GUNS WITHOUT RESTRICTION, RACIAL HATE, ECONOMIC INEQUALITY..ETC.....THEY ARE EVIL!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to kelldog1's comment:

In response to jmel's comment:

In response to Firewind's comment:

a)  Yes

b)  Maybe

c)  Doubtful

d)  No

d) No  I don't think Boneher is capable of passing a bill, and I don't think the crazy wing of the GOP (the Tea Baggers) wants to pass a bill. 

Hey stupid.........at least do a google search of the numbers in the House and the Senate before you post your despicable, disgusting,and, well.........retarded comments.  There`s 535 members of Congress, 68 of them are (questionable) Tea Party.  Thanks again for proving what a moron you are.  Aren`t you sick of being a laughing stock?

HEY JMEL IS THAT REALLY A PICTURE OF YOUR BOYFRIEND?

YOUR WIFE TOLD ME IT WAS.........

If NO MO O sees this he'll get sooo excited! LOLOLOL

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to massmoderateJoe's comment:

Plan B should have passed.  The GOP 2010 Tea Party Conservatives are showing their irrelevance.  They may be able to stop a limited compromise to feel pure but the next vote will cement their fate as not being part of the solution.

Well, my friend, I actually disagree.  It is the establisment republicans that have proven their irrelevance. They failed to win the election with their nearly-a-democrat candiate.

To the extent that the TEA party is irrelevant  it is because the establishment republicans still think they can deal with Obama and don't need the TEA party.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

No....We go over the "cliff".  Republicans take the blame!

Didn't they set it up, thinking the trap would work?

No.  Could have been avoided a year ago (by Obama).  If we go "over the cliff", and 6 months from now America is in worse financial shape than the incompetent has it in now.........do you really believe it will be the Republicans blamed?   Maybe 53% will still blame Bush?

A recent Reuters poll suggests that Republicans will get twice the blame that Obama gets.  More importantly, since Obama is not up for re-election in 2014, they will receive four times the blame of congressional Dems.  I can see Obama willing to sacrifice another 2 years if it means full control of both houses in 2015.  

Of course, if Republicans cave now, many will be primaried by tea-partiers in 2014, which will also result in Dem gains. 

So there's not much reason for Obama to negotiate - either the Republicans give him everything he wants, and they lose the house in 2014, or they intentionally derail a fragile economy, and lose the house in 2014.

You think you hear a lot of blame for Bush now - imagine the narrative if Republicans force the fiscal cliff.  Not only did they drive us into the ditch in the first place, they shot the tow truck driver before we got back onto the road!  And why?  So a handful of millionaires could avoid a portfolio hit?  

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

a)  Yes

b)  Maybe

c)  Doubtful

d)  No

Hey stupid.........at least do a google search of the numbers in the House and the Senate before you post your despicable, disgusting,and, well.........retarded comments.  There`s 535 members of Congress, 68 of them are (questionable) Tea Party.  Thanks again for proving what a moron you are.  Aren`t you sick of being a laughing stock?

As always, the facts and the debate mean nothing to you.  Just more of your nonsense.

Hey jmel, where did you find that picture? Were you visiting the Log Cabin republicans web site again? LOLOLOL

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

a)  Yes

b)  Maybe

c)  Doubtful

d)  No

As always, the facts and the debate mean nothing to you.  Just more of your nonsense.

Hey jmel, where did you find that picture? Were you visiting the Log Cabin republicans web site again? LOLOLOL

Why do you hate gay people you disgustiing homophobe?

Awwwe..........Did I hurt little jmel's wingnut feelings?....................It's okay if you are Gay. Unlike your republican party, I will not judge you. Maybe you and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-Fabulous) can come out of the closet together? LOLOLOLOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

a)  Yes

b)  Maybe

c)  Doubtful

d)  No

Awwwe..........Did I hurt little jmel's wingnut feelings?....................It's okay if you are Gay. Unlike your republican party, I will not judge you. Maybe you and Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-Fabulous) can come out of the closet together? LOLOLOLOL

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

a)  Yes

b)  Maybe

c)  Doubtful

d)  No

So you trash the gay community, attack (via Ann Coulter insults) the transgender community, you are constantly demeaning and ignorant towards women..........and then you respond with NOTHING topical or worthy of debate, just more homophobic insults? How can you say "I will not judge you"?  Did you look at most of your posts in this VERY thread?  You have already "judged" and proven that you`re a despicable, disgusting, bigot.

Gawd,......should a misogynist, racist, homophobic, scum bag, like you be allowed near the keyboard? 

At least you seem to be admitting that Ann Coulter is a man................despicable! LOLOLOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

a)  Yes

b)  Maybe

c)  Doubtful

d)  No

Well..here we are on the eve of the fiscal cliff and funny..the original question doesn't even apply anymore. Boehner couldn't even pass his own plan in the House. I doubt we see him back as Speaker. He has very little power over his own party and his ability to lead the GOP has been diminished ever since the earmark reform took place. ( kind of funny that it has hamstrung the GOP more than the Dems..but that is another conversation.

Hey Jmel..I guess the fact that you are posting foolish pictures indicates that you feel you lost the debate? I actually thought you were better than that.

Over the weekend, it appears that the Executive Branch as well as the Senate lost all hope of Boehner and the House getting anything done. It seems that they are now prepared to take matters into their own hands.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Plan B should have passed.  The GOP 2010 Tea Party Conservatives are showing their irrelevance.  They may be able to stop a limited compromise to feel pure but the next vote will cement their fate as not being part of the solution.

Well, my friend, I actually disagree.  It is the establisment republicans that have proven their irrelevance. They failed to win the election with their nearly-a-democrat candiate.

To the extent that the TEA party is irrelevant  it is because the establishment republicans still think they can deal with Obama and don't need the TEA party.

Romney bought and paid for the GOP nomination. The GOP was stuck with a candidate that they couldn't stand themselves. If this wasn't an "ah-ha" moment for them..then I don't know what is. Most experts..including GOP analysts agree that unless the GOP gets it's collective act together, they are in danger of becoming a regional party instead of a national force.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

Romney bought and paid for the GOP nomination. The GOP was stuck with a candidate that they couldn't stand themselves. If this wasn't an "ah-ha" moment for them..then I don't know what is. Most experts..including GOP analysts agree that unless the GOP gets it's collective act together, they are in danger of becoming a regional party instead of a national force.

Welcome back, miscricket!

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

a)  Yes

b)  Maybe

c)  Doubtful

d)  No

Well..here we are on the eve of the fiscal cliff and funny..the original question doesn't even apply anymore. Boehner couldn't even pass his own plan in the House. I doubt we see him back as Speaker. He has very little power over his own party and his ability to lead the GOP has been diminished ever since the earmark reform took place. ( kind of funny that it has hamstrung the GOP more than the Dems..but that is another conversation.

Hey Jmel..I guess the fact that you are posting foolish pictures indicates that you feel you lost the debate? I actually thought you were better than that.

Over the weekend, it appears that the Executive Branch as well as the Senate lost all hope of Boehner and the House getting anything done. It seems that they are now prepared to take matters into their own hands.

Yah, you`re probably right..........not!  A small majority of Republicans in the House ONLY are responsible for something that OBummer and the DumboRats have ignored for 3 years.  Also, Obama`s 2 attempts at budgets BOTH failed in the (Democrat controlled) Senate 97-0.  The Rats are trying to force tax increases on hard-working Americans that will result in approximately $60 billion per year as we OWE $1.4 TRILLION per year,.......or, in other words, a spit into the Atlantic.  NOTHING will be accomplished until this incompetent president, the worst in history, comes to the table with spending cuts.  EVERYONE knows this and ALL polls reflect it.

I guess I'm still having trouble trying to understand what you were hoping to add to the debate by posting the picture?

I want the president to talk about spending cuts too. The problem is we differ where those cuts should be. The GOP wants them to come on the backs of the poor...I on the other hand..want them to come on the backs of the multi-national corporations and industries that are bleeding this country dry.

Meanwhile..I am okay with letting the Bush tax cuts expire. The were irresponsible to begin with..and they were only supposed to be temporary.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Welcome back, miscricket!

Thanks Captain!! :-)

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

Does anybody find it ironic that the tea party's core (only?) message was no new taxes at a time when taxes were being cut, and now they are the primary cause for everybody's taxes increasing?  That's got to hurt their brand.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to slomag's comment:

Does anybody find it ironic that the tea party's core (only?) message was no new taxes at a time when taxes were being cut, and now they are the primary cause for everybody's taxes increasing?  That's got to hurt their brand.

Really? You think what you said has any merit?  Are you that clueless? Obama care, for example, has 26 new taxes, most hitting the middle class.  So, at best, Obama has optically lowered taxes by shifting some of the income taxes on the low end into other forms.  Overall, Obama wants more revenue, which last time I checked, means the middle clas will be taxed more.

additionally, the TEA party has also focused on spending cuts, specifically targeting Obama's massive deficit spending aimed at keeping public unions happy.

oh, BTW: looks looked Reid just stepped into it, not offering a response to Bohner's proposal yesterday.  Looks like the Democrats are the obstructionists now.  Wouldn't you agree?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

a)  Yes

b)  Maybe

c)  Doubtful

d)  No

Yah, you`re probably right..........not!  A small majority of Republicans in the House ONLY are responsible for something that OBummer and the DumboRats have ignored for 3 years.  Also, Obama`s 2 attempts at budgets BOTH failed in the (Democrat controlled) Senate 97-0.  The Rats are trying to force tax increases on hard-working Americans that will result in approximately $60 billion per year as we OWE $1.4 TRILLION per year,.......or, in other words, a spit into the Atlantic.  NOTHING will be accomplished until this incompetent president, the worst in history, comes to the table with spending cuts.  EVERYONE knows this and ALL polls reflect it.

I guess I'm still having trouble trying to understand what you were hoping to add to the debate by posting the picture?

I want the president to talk about spending cuts too. The problem is we differ where those cuts should be. The GOP wants them to come on the backs of the poor...I on the other hand..want them to come on the backs of the multi-national corporations and industries that are bleeding this country dry.

Meanwhile..I am okay with letting the Bush tax cuts expire. The were irresponsible to begin with..and they were only supposed to be temporary.

You may want to go back in the thread and see where I posted the picture making fun of that disgusting, disgraceful, pig, alleyrat.  As always, the adults were having a nice discussion when alleyrat came in with no facts, data, or info........just his/her usual insulting c r a p.  You`re correct though.........I did lower myself to alleyrat`s level and I shouldn`t have.

Please define "GOP wanting spending cuts to come on the backs of the poor"?  The latest Dem plan not only has no cuts it actually has spending increases.

[/QUOTE

jmel, take a deep breath........there you go.......it'll be okay...........take some asprin, take a good long nap, and call Rush in the morning. Tell him the Alley Cay says hello! heheheheheh

Have you ever tried Tai Chi? I think it would help you with your anger issues.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-Fabulous) is waiting to meet you! LOLOLOL

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

a)  Yes

b)  Maybe

c)  Doubtful

d)  No

You may want to go back in the thread and see where I posted the picture making fun of that disgusting, disgraceful, pig, alleyrat.  As always, the adults were having a nice discussion when alleyrat came in with no facts, data, or info........just his/her usual insulting c r a p.  You`re correct though.........I did lower myself to alleyrat`s level and I shouldn`t have.

Please define "GOP wanting spending cuts to come on the backs of the poor"?  The latest Dem plan not only has no cuts it actually has spending increases.

[/QUOTE

jmel, take a deep breath........there you go.......it'll be okay...........take some asprin, take a good long nap, and call Rush in the morning. Tell him the Alley Cay says hello! heheheheheh

Have you ever tried Tai Chi? I think it would help you with your anger issues.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-Fabulous) is waiting to meet you! LOLOLOL

Do you take pride in proving your stupidity?  Are you really this dumb?  Adults are speaking ........go play in the cellar.

Fabulous response, jmel! heheheheheh

Sections
Shortcuts