President visits Texas to laughably claim credit for its success

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: President visits Texas to laughably claim credit for its success

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

If TX doesn't need the federal welfare or the crony capitalism then why are they the biggest abusers of the system?

2nd largest state in the Union may have a little to do with that. 2nd largest population of immigrants could have something to do with it as well.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

I was in Dallas a few months ago for some meetings about energy efficiency standards.

The people I spoke with were in awe of what we've done in Mass to rightsize, reduce demand and deploy smarter, greener technologies.

They also mentioned lots of backward-thinking yokels who are impeding their progress on that score, but they still persist.

Had some great BBQ brisket, too.

Nice place, but I couldn't live there.  Too much drought and too far from the ocean for this New Englander....

Nice place, but I couldn't live there.  Too much drought and too far from the ocean for this New Englander....

Couldn't agree more. Love New England....ocean, lakes, rivers, mountains all within a few hours drive. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to GreginMeffa's comment:

TX spent $19.1 billion to create 220,000 jobs or as the neo-cons would calculate:

About $90,000/job

That's a lot of money to flip burgers at McDonalds.

Tell Obama.  He's the one down there talking about how great they are.

So is he wrong, lying or just good ole fashioned BS pandering?

Ouch! 

Can't wait for the spin...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

I was in Dallas a few months ago for some meetings about energy efficiency standards.

The people I spoke with were in awe of what we've done in Mass to rightsize, reduce demand and deploy smarter, greener technologies.

They also mentioned lots of backward-thinking yokels who are impeding their progress on that score, but they still persist.

"The people I spoke with were in awe of what we've done in Mass to rightsize, reduce demand and deploy smarter, greener technologies."

They were in awe that the idiotic moonbat Massachusetts Government would still give away tax dollars to efforts that have been shown to be massive failures.

"Smarter greener technologies" have done little but make Al Gore richer than Mitt Romney.

Did you all drive down in your Chevy Volts?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

There's the airborne we all know and love. The one who relies on insults

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

Sorry if you consider replying to your snarky comments by pointing out your obvious stupidity an insult.

That's the way we, airborn, angryman, dave-whoever and pitchfork-guy, roll.

Oh I know how you roll. You're an internet "toughguy" who cowers when challenged to meet in public.

Enough said. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Sorry if you consider replying to your snarky comments by pointing out your obvious stupidity an insult.

That's the way we, airborn, angryman, dave-whoever and pitchfork-guy, roll.

Oh I know how you roll. You're an internet "toughguy" who cowers when challenged to meet in public.

Enough said. 

What are you babbling about?

Yeah, yeah, I know...you're not airborne...sigh...anywho...

I'm going out to enjoy the rest of the day after I stop at 99 for lunch ; )

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

"The people I spoke with were in awe of what we've done in Mass to rightsize, reduce demand and deploy smarter, greener technologies."

They were in awe that the idiotic moonbat Massachusetts Government would still give away tax dollars to efforts that have been shown to be massive failures.

"Smarter greener technologies" have done little but make Al Gore richer than Mitt Romney.

Did you all drive down in your Chevy Volts?

None of this makes any sense in fact or fiction.

Quit your bogus assumptions, because you've proven constantly over your head on this topic.

I was in Dallas conducting business with others who were also conducting business.  You got a problem with that...??  

Because I can assure you, we don't, and the bookings we earned as a result are why.

Or maybe, again, you just don't know what on earth you're talking about.