Presidential predictions anyone?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

Re: Presidential predictions anyone?

Portrait of middle aged  Caucasian businessman sitting at desk putting ducks in a row. Stock Photo - 6924664    Here is 12-airhead spending a day at his desk, he left his tin-foil hat in the conference room.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to chiefhowie's comment:

In response to MattyScornD's comment:

I hope people will learn how to spell "America"...

...and then somehow figure out that both election winners and losers are inexorably a part of it.

talk about others to hide yourself > Owebama progressive world Groupnot America.

I'm an American.  Just like you.   I'm voting.  Just like you.

If we disagree on everything else, we still share these two things in common...whether you are honest enough to admit it or not.

Whoever wins tomorrow will be OUR president, not yours or mine.

Get it...?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to msobstinate99's comment:

I changed my mind. 

I'm gonna go with what ever the angryguy predicts, he seems to have all his ducks in a row. 

How appropriate coming from such a chicken little.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Obama probably wins. I couldn't predict by how much. It's pretty close.

Probably is a very conclusive "prediction".

I will be honest; I want either: Romney to win but, dems to retain the senate; or Obama to win and Republicans to gain the senate.

When Bush had both houses bad things happened. When Obama had both houses bad things happened.

It imho is why the 90's were largely successful. Clinton was checked by the republican congress and vice versa!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Obama probably wins. I couldn't predict by how much. It's pretty close.

Probably is a very conclusive "prediction".

I will be honest; I want either: Romney to win but, dems to retain the senate; or Obama to win and Republicans to gain the senate.

When Bush had both houses bad things happened. When Obama had both houses bad things happened.

It imho is why the 90's were largely successful. Clinton was checked by the republican congress and vice versa! 

This was obviously before your edit.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from newman09. Show newman09's posts

Romney 299 Obama 257

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cookie-rojas. Show cookie-rojas's posts

...and then somehow figure out that both election winners and losers are inexorably a part of it.

talk about others to hide yourself > Owebama progressive world Groupnot America.

If we disagree on everything else, we still share these two things in common...whether you are honest enough to admit it or not.

Get it...?

Hey, I'm in agreement about the POTUS thing, but four years ago I said the same thing, and now I'm not happy about it.

It will be difficult for me to support Obama for another four years, but I don't have much choice if he wins.

I will continue to go to work (hopefully), pay higher taxes(regretfully), hang out with my family (most definitely), and get four years closer to retirement (eventually).

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

I predict Obama wins, but jmel continues to swallow everything Karl Rove and Dick Morris tell him, hook, line & sinker.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to cookie-rojas's comment:

Hey, I'm in agreement about the POTUS thing, but four years ago I said the same thing, and now I'm not happy about it.

It will be difficult for me to support Obama for another four years, but I don't have much choice if he wins.

I will continue to go to work (hopefully), pay higher taxes(regretfully), hang out with my family (most definitely), and get four years closer to retirement (eventually).

So, you're just bailing on your vote in '08...?  No stomach for the fight?  Things get a little tough, so then you get gone.  Did you really support him these past 4 years, or did you bail on that, too? 

I can understand being a little disappointed.  But what I can't understand is giving up on what were pretty good reasons four years ago and not realizing that four more years are the least we can do.  The GOP has not yet earned back the keys, IMNSHO.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

[/QUOTE]

So, you're just bailing on your vote in '08...?  No stomach for the fight?  Things get a little tough, so then you get gone.  Did you really support him these past 4 years, or did you bail on that, too? 

I can understand being a little disappointed.  But what I can't understand is giving up on what were pretty good reasons four years ago and not realizing that four more years are the least we can do.  The GOP has not yet earned back the keys, IMNSHO.

[QUOTE]

Maybe it's not quitting. Maybe its voting for a guy who claimed he was about "real change and transparency and bipartisanship and reduced debt and the economy. But, what he got was more debt, a partisan healthcare bill because Obama's first words to Republicans were "hey, we're not campaigning, the election is over and elections have consequences" then did nothing for the economy but used a SUPER Majority to shove a healthcare bill through that created no jobs and over 60% didnt want, not to mention the lobbiest in his cabinet, gitmo's still open, 8% unemployment etc etc etc!

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

In response to jmel's comment:

In response to slomag's comment:

I predict Obama wins, but jmel continues to swallow everything Karl Rove and Dick Morris tell him, hook, line & sinker.

And you "swallow" everything Rachel Maddow, USA Today, and the NY Times, tells you.  Difference is: they (and you) are wrong.

And Time, and CNN, and Quinnipiac, and ABC News, and 25 out of 27 polls.  If everybody but you, Morris & Rove are wrong, you'll have my attention.  But what will you do if Obama wins 290+ Electoral votes?  Cry fraud?  Blame the Hurricane?  Will there be even a split-second where you feel betrayed by the mis-information coming out of your own camp?

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bald-predictions. Show bald-predictions's posts

Landslide for Romney

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

And you "swallow" everything Rachel Maddow, USA Today, and the NY Times, tells you.  Difference is: they (and you) are wrong.

And Time, and CNN, and Quinnipiac, and ABC News, and 25 out of 27 polls.  If everybody but you, Morris & Rove are wrong, you'll have my attention.  But what will you do if Obama wins 290+ Electoral votes?  Cry fraud?  Blame the Hurricane?  Will there be even a split-second where you feel betrayed by the mis-information coming out of your own camp?

I won`t blame anybody for anything.  I`m not like the Libs. There won`t be an excuse from me. BTW,.......you just cited 4 polls that OVERSAMPLE Dems by 5-11% and are using 2008 turnout numbers.  Good luck with that.  You`re relying on a Left wing media that will do anything to get this b o o b re-elected.  What will you do when it`s a blow-out?

Like I said - if there's a blow-out win for Romney, I'll re-adjust my thinking.  I'll have a new found respect for Dick Morris, and I'll even offer you an apology.  

But it's not going to happen.  Dems might not turnout like they did in 08, but they will turnout more than they did in 04, which was the year you're hanging your hat on.  Obama is not John Kerry - he brings in many more "unlikely" voters, and he has the best ground game you've ever seen.

If the media wanted to get Obama re-elected, they should have just called Romney out on all his lies.  Medicare cuts, military cuts, Benghazi, inflating jobs loss numbers, the auto bailout, taking credit for things done in MA before he was Governor, getting rid of FEMA (then loving it).   The list goes on and on.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Get it...?

Yes, you are an American, just like me.

The problem is that you don't beleive in America, just like Obama.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

In response to msobstinate99's comment:

I'm hoping for a Romney win, but the country is filled with more idiot voters than sane voters. Therefore with tears in my heart I predict an 0bama win. 

Alas, with tears, I agree.  Although, I do have some hope, and I hate hope - it makes disappointment more crushing.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelldog1. Show kelldog1's posts

Obama wins by a larger margin than polls predict.

Also Warren will send Scott Brown packing.

Don't believe me just go to the Fox News website they're already

clamoring about voter fraud.

Sections
Shortcuts