Presidential predictions anyone?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: Presidential predictions anyone?

I predict Obama takes and early lead until the people that have to work get  to the polls.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yogafriend. Show yogafriend's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Obama probably wins. I couldn't predict by how much. It's pretty close. I don't particularly like the idea of another Obama term, but I like the idea of a Romney Presidency even less. Then again, I'm only truly worried about Romney winning IF Republicans take a supermajority in the senate and then hold the house. 

Agree.  So close, but Obama takes it.   I expect a nail biter.  

Insofar as what defines "bailing" on Obama for those that voted for him in '08, it's worth debunking the assumption that *everyone* who voted for him was into the "hope and change" banner.  That was not the case for all voters; I speak from my own experience.  

I voted for Obama in '08 for one reason: Hillary Clinton wasn't on the ballot.  I defaulted to Obama.  As it stands, I like him more now than I did four years ago and feel strongly about his re-election.   Given the circumstances of the last four years, he's done an admirable job and I suppport him all the way.   He is amazing for surviving the disgraceful way he has been treated, and he will stay the course when he is re-elected.  

OBAMA 2012. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

I predict that after his concession speech Mitt will retroctively rejoin Bain and enjoy all of the riches of management that he missed out on when he retroctively left the company.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

I proudly cast my vote this morning.

There was a elderly black lady voting and she couldn't see well enough so the poll worker was helping her; the poll workers said " if you want to vote straight party ticket just turn the dial until it represents your party and press the red button to cast your vote". A few seonds later "wait, that is the republican party ticket" the elderly lady stopped turned slowly to her and said "I know it is that's who I'm voting for".

Don't assume based on race!

Warmed my heart and helped restore my belief in the American people!

Romney will win Ohio!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from massmoderateJoe. Show massmoderateJoe's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to yogafriend's comment:
    [QUOTE Insofar as what defines "bailing" on Obama for those that voted for him in '08, it's worth debunking the assumption that *everyone* who voted for him was into the "hope and change" banner.  That was not the case for all voters; I speak from my own experience. [/QUOTE]

Agreed. And frankly, if you follow the threads in this place, the it's not so much an assumption that all Obama voters bought into "hope and change" (ie, they here go as far as claiming that if you voted for Obama, it's because you think that he is the "messiah"). An insult, not an assumption.

I think it's pretty foolish to buy into any politician's slogan, especially like "hope and change." I didn't vote for Obama; I voted against Palin. It also didn't help that McCain sold his honor for political points starting in around 2005.

[/QUOTE]

If you voted against Palin, then you should be voting against Biden this time, having Bidementia a heart beat away from the Preseidency is scary..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattyScornD. Show MattyScornD's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes, you are an American, just like me.

The problem is that you don't beleive in America, just like Obama.

[/QUOTE]

Needless to say, you and I have different ideas of America.  Obama's is different still.

As are those of every single american, especially those you are forgetting.

That you view your misrepresentation as a "problem" means nothing to me, except to say that it's YOUR problem that you need to sort out.  Not mine.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to MattyScornD's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to chiefhowie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I hope people will learn how to spell "America"...

...and then somehow figure out that both election winners and losers are inexorably a part of it.

[/QUOTE]

talk about others to hide yourself > Owebama progressive world Groupnot America.

[/QUOTE]

I'm an American.  Just like you.   I'm voting.  Just like you.

If we disagree on everything else, we still share these two things in common...whether you are honest enough to admit it or not.

Whoever wins tomorrow will be OUR president, not yours or mine.

Get it...?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

http://soundcloud.com/mike-in-raleigh/skeeter-stock

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kargiver. Show kargiver's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I predict Obama takes and early lead until the people that have to work get  to the polls.

[/QUOTE]

Indeed, LOL!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

I am confident about Ohio, FL, and Colorado going Romney. I think Virginia and possibly Wisconsin may too!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Needless to say, you and I have different ideas of America.  Obama's is different still.

That you view your misrepresentation as a "problem" means nothing to me, except to say that it's YOUR problem that you need to sort out.  Not mine.

[/QUOTE]

My idea of America is based on the constitution and the founding fathers.

You and Obama have a view of America that is well, let's say, "European " based. i.e. not American at all.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to chiefhowie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I hope people will learn how to spell "America"...

...and then somehow figure out that both election winners and losers are inexorably a part of it.

[/QUOTE]

talk about others to hide yourself > Owebama progressive world Groupnot America.

[/QUOTE]

I'm an American.  Just like you.   I'm voting.  Just like you.

If we disagree on everything else, we still share these two things in common...whether you are honest enough to admit it or not.

Whoever wins tomorrow will be OUR president, not yours or mine.

Get it...?

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

http://soundcloud.com/mike-in-raleigh/skeeter-stock

[/QUOTE]

Jed! 

or should I say

RED!

You commie.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

My idea of America is based on the constitution and the founding fathers.

You and Obama have a view of America that is well, let's say, "European " based. i.e. not American at all.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's a crock.  You want to show me where the fillibuster is in the constitution?