Program note: Thursday on CSpan, six-hour "Kabuki Theatre", taxpayer-funded infomercial

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Program note: Thursday on CSpan, six-hour "Kabuki Theatre", taxpayer-funded infomercial

Kabuki theatre, starring President Obama!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

Re: Program note: Thursday on CSpan, six-hour "Kabuki Theatre", taxpayer-funded infomercial

Before Democratic Rep. Jim Clyburn started talking, the time of possession was:
    Democrats: about 74 minutes
    Republicans: about 37 minutes

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mattyhorn. Show Mattyhorn's posts

Re: Program note: Thursday on CSpan, six-hour "Kabuki Theatre", taxpayer-funded infomercial

Well, for the folks who were bee-yatching about "transparency"...

...enjoy!!

And Bob, it's not nice to make fun of the minority party's inability to use multi-syllabic words...(though it explains your reagan quote)....

;^))

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BobinVa. Show BobinVa's posts

This is "transparency"? Who knew!
    So I can go ahead and decide on my own to spend wildly beyond my means, reward my crooked friends with special deals, get close to bankruptcy, then afterwards invite my wife in for a summit to discuss her 'ideas'?   And take most of the time myself?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1984-Redux. Show 1984-Redux's posts

What a country !! Obama is STILL campaigning....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 12angrymen. Show 12angrymen's posts

In Response to Program note: Thursday on CSpan, six-hour "Kabuki Theatre", taxpayer-funded infomercial:
    Kabuki theatre, starring President Obama!  
    Posted by BobinVa

If you've already made up your mind why bother?
    Sounds like a typical wingnut position, you think you know everything.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 12angrymen. Show 12angrymen's posts

In Response to Re: Program note: Thursday on CSpan, six-hour "Kabuki Theatre", taxpayer-funded infomercial:
    Before Democratic Rep. Jim Clyburn started talking, the time of possession was: Democrats: about 74 minutes Republicans: about 37 minutes 'I don't count my time because I'm the President' -- Obama on why Dems have controlled more speaking time...
    Posted by BobinVa

Booo Hooo PLEASE STOP WHINING ABOUT PETTY CHILDISH THINGS.
    Geez grow a pair already.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kmatthew68. Show kmatthew68's posts

Can't please Conservatives so why bother trying? First the health care bill is too long, then it was too short. First they were complaining about transparency, now they can a televised summit (for the second time in less then a year) and they complain about it. Then Republicans complain that there are ideas are not being considered. Did you know there are 160 current Amendments in the current Senate bill that were added by Republican law makers? And yet they still complain. Time to put up or shut up. Sorry guys, you lost the election, huge. Democrats should just do whatever they want using whatever tactics they want. If the voters don't like it the Dems will pay the price. It's that simple. But I think what Republicans are really afraid of is that the Democrats pass a bill and the voters like it, then they are screwed, which is why they try so hard to misconstrue what's actually in it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mynameisAugustWest. Show mynameisAugustWest's posts

Well, for the folks who were bee-yatching about "transparency"...

...enjoy!!

Apparently the OP would prefer the Dick Cheney approach.  You know, hide out for 8 years and then when out of office jump in front of every camera you can find to bash the new guys.  Healthy, productive behavior like that is the cornerstone of any good democracy.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

"Did you know there are 160 current Amendments in the current Senate bill that were added by Republican law makers?"

That's odd. Recently we've all been told by the resident Lefties that the Reps have not offered ANYTHING in regards to healthcare reform. Are you sure this is correct? 160 amendments? That doesn't seem right at least according to the resident Lefty experts on healthcare reform.

"Democrats should just do whatever they want using whatever tactics they want. If the voters don't like it the Dems will pay the price."

Yeah, who cares what the people like. Great attitude!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from hawkeye01. Show hawkeye01's posts

"Apparently the OP would prefer the Dick Cheney approach.  You know, hide out for 8 years and then when out of office jump in front of every camera you can find to bash the new guys."

Sounds like what Biden will end up doing.

Sections
Shortcuts