Progressive New York pols double down on kicking conservatives out of their state

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

Re: Progressive New York pols double down on kicking conservatives out of their state

Let me know when someone has been "kicked out"

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

Re: Progressive New York pols double down on kicking conservatives out of their state

In response to NowWhatDoYouWant's comment:

Let me know when someone has been "kicked out"

Is there anything a Democrat says or does that you dont defend?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

In response to ComingLiberalCrackup's comment:

Is there anything a Democrat says or does that you dont defend?

Your thread title is a lie. Or else you should be able to identify at least two conservatives who were "kicked out" of New York.

What was I defending? Truth? Honesty?

Sorry that bothers you.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NowWhatDoYouWant. Show NowWhatDoYouWant's posts

Seriously...posts removed?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

This discussion should be removed ...... it's a insult to both progressives and conservatives. .

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

hmmm

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

hmmmm

Sections
Shortcuts