Putin on US intervention in the middle east

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Putin on US intervention in the middle east

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/09/76603-vladimir-putins-creepily-persuasive-message-barack-obama/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: Putin on US intervention in the middle east

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Actually, I was hoping for the Brilliant Komrade's input.

It's a fair assessment and much more logical than, we intercepted panicked calls from assads people after the chemical attack which means he absolutely ordered it!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Funny how when Bush was in office it was a concern what other leaders thought. Now....not so much.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to FortySixAndTwo's comment:

Funny how when Bush was in office it was a concern what other leaders thought. Now....not so much.

No one is "behind" Putin, but, he makes sense.

I cared what the british, french, germans and 28 other coalition countries thought. Didn't you?

Now not one other country is supporting us in bombing syria!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

In response to tvoter's comment:

I cared what the british, french, germans and 28 other coalition countries thought. Didn't you?

I happen to agree that Putin is making some sense here, but i'm not sure he's going off the same intel as us, and he certainly has his own agenda.

The questions he is asking are listed below.  I'm yet to hear any of our leaders discuss this:

“If it is determined that these rebels used weapons of mass destruction, what will the United States do with the rebels?”

“What will the sponsors of the rebels do? Stop the supply of arms? Will they start fighting against the rebels?”

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

Now not one other country is supporting us in bombing syria!

My post wasn't meant for you

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

Funny how you treat all leaders as identical for purposes of playing hall monitor with accused libruls.

Free clue: The opinion of allies and neutrals were what mattered. Russia may not be a Cold War enemy any more, but they are no where near 'neutral' on U.S. interests.

[/QUOTE]

Did someone say something?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

In response to A_Concerned_Citizen's comment:

Ummmm, in case ya haven't noticed but Russia is not an ally yet you continue to give credence to what Putin says.

It's clear that his opinion matters to you even though he is against US interests.

Why would anyone cite the opinion of Putin, our biggest nemesis in the world?

And it is just an opinion, he has offered no proof, no compelling evidence but because he hates America as much as you do, you agree with him.

Did you even consider the fact that Syria is Russia's biggest ally in the middle east and it's best customer of weapons?

Did you ever consider that maybe Russia gave Syria the chemical weapons ala the US/Saddam contract of the 80's?

In the 50's you'd be branded a commie by McCarthy for following Russia rather than the US.

France, Germany, Australia, the UK, etc etc are and they all state very publically that they do not support the US bombing syria!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]Did someone say something?

Don't jab at people if you're too much of a coward to deal with the response.

No wonder you hid from airborne at the 99.

Christ.

[/QUOTE]

Haha...how many times you going to use that one?

I guess I should deal with it like you do and whine about "hall monitor" or "referee". Now THAT is being "brave"....hahaha. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]Haha...how many times you going to use that one? I guess I should deal with it like you do and whine about "hall monitor" or "referee". Now THAT is being "brave"....hahaha

Whatever floats your boat, big boy.

[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

[QUOTE]

France, Germany, Australia, the UK, etc etc are and they all state very publically that they do not support the US bombing syria!!

They also aren't the best of allies with Israel.

[/QUOTE]

Whic has absolutely NOTHING to do with the current situation.

The world doesnt support an attack, we haven't provided strong evidence of who carried out the attack but, yet you support bombing still!!

talk about blind support based on party affiliation.

It's not looking like there will be enough support in congress from either party to support an attack.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Wow, I didn't realize stating an obvious fact was partisan.

The fact is that Israel is our closest ally in the middle east and yet you would side with others who don't hold Israel in the same regard.

So now you're throwing Israel under the bus in your blind hatred for Obama.

PLEASE explain to everyone how not supporting a bombing raid on syria is THROWING israel under the bus????

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Wow, I didn't realize stating an obvious fact was partisan.

The fact is that Israel is our closest ally in the middle east and yet you would side with others who don't hold Israel in the same regard.

So now you're throwing Israel under the bus in your blind hatred for Obama.

PLEASE explain to everyone how not supporting a bombing raid on syria is THROWING israel under the bus????

[/QUOTE]

There is indisputable proof that chemical weapons were used in a country that borders Israel.

You stated yourself: "NO ONE ELSE IN THE WORLD thinks we should except perhaps israel."

So your position is that we should side with the other countries over Israel.

It's simple logic based on your own statements as evidence.

[/QUOTE]

No Israel is not calling for strikes they are just quite and the only one who isn't against it!

Not doing it is hardly "throwing israel under the bus" and you like to frame it!

lol what a tool

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from FortySixAndTwo. Show FortySixAndTwo's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]Haha...how many times you going to use that one? I guess I should deal with it like you do and whine about "hall monitor" or "referee". Now THAT is being "brave"....hahaha

Whatever floats your boat, big boy.

[/QUOTE]

That's what I thought. 

[/QUOTE]

F12. Good one.

[/QUOTE]

Well...surely not as good as "whatever floats your boat". I mean really...who could POSSIBLY top that original gem

21. This post has been removed.