Q: Why do the Baggers hate their President?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Q: Why do the Baggers hate their President?

A: Because He's Black, That's Why

Link

The examples are plentiful: Rep. Joe Wilson shouting "You Lie!" to Obama. Rep. Ted Yoho (FL) responding with "I'm not gonna comment" when asked if Obama's a "born American." Rep. Doug Lamborn (R-CO) saying he doesn't want to be associated with Obama because "it's like touching a tar baby." Rep. Kerry Bentivolio (R-MI) telling supporters "I stood 12 feet away from the guy, and couldn't stand being there." Or Sen. Dick Durbin recalling how Bohner told the president "I can't even stand to look at you." And then there was Newt Gingrich's bizarre statement that we can only begin to comprehend Obama's actions if we understand "Kenyan, anti-colonial behavior."
    Do I even need to bring up Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin, Trump, Rush Pigboy and other Republican leaders?

What does all this point to? A visceral hatred of Obama because he's black. Anyone who refutes this charge is either a racist themselves, monumentally naive, in supreme denial or all of the above. The Tea Party, and even many "mainstream" Republicans I'm sure, are sickened by the fact that a black man lives in the White House. With his black wife. And black children. These are bigoted people who grew up in an America where the only black people walking around the White House
    were servants. They're disgusted, angry, resentful and frustrated that a black man is the most powerful person in the world; a job that's been reserved for whites since the birth of America.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Re: Q: Why do the Baggers hate their President?

*sigh*

Yes, of course they do.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Well said.

I have been saying this sort of thing since Obama became president.

He is getting the Jackie Robinson treatment.

I expected a certain amount of racist behaviour, but never expected them to go to the extremes to make Obama look as bad as possible. The strategy is clear to me, make him to blame for all the countries woes ( indeed maybe even some of other countries woes, too) so that Americans never elect another minority president.

However, in the process they are making the lot of them look like baffoons and greedy creeps. Which is a shame for the few of them that are actually trying to help.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Tea Party Derangement Syndrome.

It's sad, really.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from slomag. Show slomag's posts

That's not fair - they liked Herman Cain (until they found out he hit on a white woman).

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

As I recall, Cain's affair was a much bigger Democrat talking point. But if you say it was racism who am I to argue?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why does Alley use a gross and lewd sexual reference when describing people?  Who does he think he is? President Obama?

[/QUOTE]

skeeter,

What "gross and lewd sexual reference" did ACB use when describing people?

Same question as to President Obama?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThatWasMe. Show ThatWasMe's posts

In response to AlleyCatBruin's comment:

A: Because He's Black, That's Why

Link

The examples are plentiful: Rep. Joe Wilson shouting "You Lie!" to Obama. Rep. Ted Yoho (FL) responding with "I'm not gonna comment" when asked if Obama's a "born American." Rep. Doug Lamborn (R-CO) saying he doesn't want to be associated with Obama because "it's like touching a tar baby." Rep. Kerry Bentivolio (R-MI) telling supporters "I stood 12 feet away from the guy, and couldn't stand being there." Or Sen. Dick Durbin recalling how Bohner told the president "I can't even stand to look at you." And then there was Newt Gingrich's bizarre statement that we can only begin to comprehend Obama's actions if we understand "Kenyan, anti-colonial behavior."
    Do I even need to bring up Ted Cruz, Sarah Palin, Trump, Rush Pigboy and other Republican leaders?

What does all this point to? A visceral hatred of Obama because he's black. Anyone who refutes this charge is either a racist themselves, monumentally naive, in supreme denial or all of the above. The Tea Party, and even many "mainstream" Republicans I'm sure, are sickened by the fact that a black man lives in the White House. With his black wife. And black children. These are bigoted people who grew up in an America where the only black people walking around the White House
    were servants. They're disgusted, angry, resentful and frustrated that a black man is the most powerful person in the world; a job that's been reserved for whites since the birth of America.

He's hated because he's an idiot plain and simple.

He is hated because he has screwed up anything and everything he's done as President.

Yeah anyone who disagrees with this snakeoil salesman is a bigot.

The Tea party would back Benjamin Carson for President whole heartedly.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]A: Because He's Black, That's Why

Link

[/QUOTE]

He is hated because he has screwed anything and everything he's done as President.

[/QUOTE]

The same Ben Carson who said the following, and was forced to withdraw from making the commencement address at Johns Hopkins? Yes, he would be a wonderful canidate.

"Marriage is between a man and a woman. No group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in b*stiality, it doesn’t matter what they are — they don’t get to change the definition."

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to chiefhowie's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Ya ! If we don't believe what you do we hate.

but if you don't agree with my beliefs .

your ok and i'm just wrong.

Marriage is a culture for procreation , not Love or Sex.

[/QUOTE]

chiefhowie,

Do I take that you do not believe in same sex marriage?

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

Because he's black.  And not just Black, but the type of black the some find scary.  A smart black man who thinks fOr himself.  they would like him just fine if he had darker skin and made a baffoon of himself and went around telling everyone that the only racism that still exists is racism against whites.  The loved Cain.  Dark skinned.  Told white people that racism isn't their fault, says crazy stuff, and turns out to be a sex maniac (see?  They really are after the white women).

Colin Powell was tolerated until he started voicing his own opinion.  as soon as he criticized McCain for picking Palin, he was lambasted.  Accused of backing Obama because they had the same skin color.  

They shouldn't be called the Red States, but the Red Neck States.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to andiejen's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

chiefhowie,

Do I take that you do not believe in same sex marriage?

[/QUOTE]

I've reread his post several times. I'm not sure we understand what he's saying. I'm not even sure he does. I mean, I know it's the English, possibly even American, language, but the more I read it the less logic it makes. I've even considered that perhaps it was written in some sort of Japanese Haiku. But then that got me thinking.... maybe English is his second, or possibly third or fouth, language. It's entirely possible he had a thought, translated from his mother tongue into, say, Latin. He then took that and xeroxed it 15 times and left the final result in his pants and forgot about it until he found it after putting it through the laundry. Unfortunately he found it and decided to translate it into something he considered English. He then took a polariod picture of it and scanned it into a computer using a text recognition program to post it on the internet (56k) via AOL. It's the only thing that makes sense.

[/QUOTE]

jed,

That makes as much sense as anything I have been able to ascertain from his post.

(I only got as far as it possibly being an attemp at a Haiku.)

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]

Why does Alley use a gross and lewd sexual reference when describing people?  Who does he think he is? President Obama?

[/QUOTE]

I take it that scooter is referring the "Baggers" reference? They chose their name with the tea bag as their symbol. I guess they did so because the Nazi symbol was already taken:)...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Sailor Sally went to sea once too often:)......

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from JacksBadDay. Show JacksBadDay's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Reported.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

skeeter,

What "gross and lewd sexual reference" did ACB use when describing people?

Same question as to President Obama?

[/QUOTE]

It's not like he said "Gays are worse than cancer" or some other stupid statement. Oh, wait, that was Skeeter..........

[/QUOTE]

He used the term "bagger". He thinks he's cute in doing so. as you think you are cute.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I take it that scooter is referring the "Baggers" reference? They chose their name with the tea bag as their symbol. I guess they did so because the Nazi symbol was already taken:)...

[/QUOTE]

Right. I guess you are incapable of being honest. Goes with being a liberal.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hansoribrother. Show Hansoribrother's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ThatWasMe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]A: Because He's Black, That's Why

Link

[/QUOTE]

He is hated because he has screwed anything and everything he's done as President.

[/QUOTE]

The same Ben Carson who said the following, and was forced to withdraw from making the commencement address at Johns Hopkins? Yes, he would be a wonderful canidate.

"Marriage is between a man and a woman. No group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in b*stiality, it doesn’t matter what they are — they don’t get to change the definition."

[/QUOTE]

You don't get it but that is not surprising. If Tea Partiers are supposed to hate Obama because he is black then how could they back a black man for President like Carson should he decide to run?

The argument is pathetic to begin with. It is nothing but an attempt to distract from the truth about Obama.

He is a liar.

He is divisive and cannot lead a divided government

His foreign policies are a complete failure. He has alienated our allies and been svckered by our enemies

Obamcare is a disaster.  The technical difficulties only delay the day Americans find out how horrible it is.

Bringing up FALSE accusations of racism only proves that even leftwingers know he is a failure and needs the cover from a bogus argument.