Quote of the day

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

Quote of the day

: "It boggles my mind that the same people who cry ‘foul’ about rationing an instant later argue to reduce health care benefits for the needy, to defund crucial programs of care and prevention, and to shift thousands of dollars of annual costs to people — elders, the poor, the disabled –who are least able to bear them"

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BetheKoolaid. Show BetheKoolaid's posts

Re: Quote of the day

Quote of the year:

Back in Febuary 2009 President Obama told Today Show host Matt Lauer that he’d be a one-term president if he didn’t fix the economy in three years.

“I will be held accountable,” Obama said. “I’ve got four years and … A year from now, I think people are going to see that we’re starting to make some progress, but there’s still going to be some pain out there … If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition.”

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

In Response to Re: Quote of the day:
    Quote of the year: Back in Febuary 2009 President Obama told Today Show host Matt Lauer that he’d be a one-term president if he didn’t fix the economy in three years. “I will be held accountable,” Obama said. “I’ve got four years and … A year from now, I think people are going to see that we’re starting to make some progress, but there’s still going to be some pain out there … If I don’t have this done in three years, then there’s going to be a one-term proposition.”
    Posted by BetheKoolaid

That truth i posted nobin must scare you. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WhichOnesPink. Show WhichOnesPink's posts

How about this quote of the day:

"There was not a single mainstream, Wall Street, academic economist who knew at the time, in January of 2009, just how deep the economic hole was that we were in," Carney told Morning Joe hosts Mika Brzezinski and Joe Scarborough on Wednesday's program.

Um except....In reality, though, well-respected analysts and economists from all corners were sounding alarms about the state of the economy -- in early 2009, and even before.

Numerous experts warned that the stimulus bill wouldn't go far enough to address the nation's economic woes as it was making its way through Congress in the early days of Obama's presidency. They cautioned that the economy was pointed toward higher unemployment and weak or nonexistent growth -- conditions that have indeed come to characterize Obama's first term in office.

OOPSIE!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Figment. Show Figment's posts

In Response to Quote of the day:
    : "It boggles my mind that the same people who cry ‘foul’ about rationing an instant later argue to reduce health care benefits for the needy, to defund crucial programs of care and prevention, and to shift thousands of dollars of annual costs to people — elders, the poor, the disabled –who are least able to bear them" Families USA's Stand Up for Health Care
    Posted by beKool

It does boggle the mind.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Based on the misunderstanding of the conservative position inherent in the quote I'd say that the person's alleged mind is boggled quite often.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In Response to Re: Quote of the day : That truth i posted nobin must scare you. 
    Posted by beKool

the truth? you mean the trth that Obama has defunded medicare to some extent?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Based on the misunderstanding of the conservative position inherent in the quote I'd say that the person's alleged mind is boggled quite often.
    Posted by StalkingButler

boggled and partisa.  the organization is run by a Clinton lackey and funded by the SEIU.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from beKool. Show beKool's posts

Look at the sheep, the quote is over their heads. OBAMA DID IT WAAAA WAAAAAAAA

Sections
Shortcuts