R-Money won't concede

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcr400m. Show dcr400m's posts

R-Money won't concede

Little bioyach is being a cry baby! - Karl Rove trying to not sleep w/ fishes for blowing all that cash! HA!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

Re: R-Money won't concede

I think the Romney campaign was waiting for an edict from Karl Rove. When even Faux News called the OH for Obama...Rove pitched a fit and the female host had to go back to the experts to verify the information.

Certainly wasn't Rove's classiest moment. Although I guess I understand. Seems he is no longer the political genius he once was.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to miscricket's comment:

I think the Romney campaign was waiting for an edict from Karl Rove. When even Faux News called the OH for Obama...Rove pitched a fit and the female host had to go back to the experts to verify the information.

Certainly wasn't Rove's classiest moment. Although I guess I understand. Seems he is no longer the political genius he once was.

He never was a political genius.  American Cross roads proves that.

People tend to assingthe label "genius" to the strategist behind the win.  It is being assigned to Axelrod as we speak.  What was his genius move?  generating higher turnout.  Hardly a "genius" move, just basic hard work.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

Little bioyach is being a cry baby!

Nothing like showing a little class there dcr400m. Bet your mom is proud of you. Thankfully Romney took it like a man and gave a fantastic concession speech.

it was the other guy that started crying.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2230287/President-Obama-breaks-tears-thanking-campaign-staff-day-election.html

Happy tears: President Obama began crying while thanking his campaign staffers in Chicago the day after the election

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

When even Faux News called the OH for Obama

The maturity level here is just overwhelming.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DirtyWaterLover. Show DirtyWaterLover's posts

In response to StalkingButler's comment:

Little bioyach is being a cry baby!

Nothing like showing a little class there dcr400m. Bet your mom is proud of you. Thankfully Romney took it like a man and gave a fantastic concession speech.

it was the other guy that started crying.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2230287/President-Obama-breaks-tears-thanking-campaign-staff-day-election.html

Happy tears: President Obama began crying while thanking his campaign staffers in Chicago the day after the election

His arrogance is overwhelming.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

His arrogance is overwhelming.

True... true.

Sections
Shortcuts