Raise The Minimum Wage

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

Re: Raise The Minimum Wage

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

In response to tacobreath's comment:

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:

I am J-WAD.  I cannot spell and good grammar is a huge problem for me.  When I jump into a thread I have nothing to offer but insults.  I will go to your personal profile and stalk you before I attack you.  When I lose (which is the second I post anything) I will report you to BDC and have your posts deleted. I will do this happily and admit it.  I am a troll.

Off I go to stalk some people.................

I am tacobreath (AKA Jmel before I got banned by BDC). I admit to having multiple accounts on BDC because that's just being "honest". 

I accuse jedwardnicky of poor spelling and "butchering" the English language, with no proof.

I like long walks on the beach holding hands with xXR3S1NXx. Even though his spelling/ grammar/ syntax and random use of capitalized letters would usually be appalling to me, I love him because he agrees with me on everything. I enjoy calling him "kid" even though he hates it.

My current, and past, hobbies include getting comments deleted, accusing others of doing so, not backing down from a losing argument, and agreeing with myself through multiple admitted accounts. And even though my account(s) is/are set to private, I like to accuse people that are winning an argument of being trolls.

Copy cat much?  No original ideas of your own?  Are you really denying your months and months of spelling errors and bad grammar (not grammer)?  You say "no proof", there are many here that would differ with your "opinion".  "Butchering the English language with no proof" is LOL funny J-WAD.  Everyone here simply has to look at any/many of your posts.

As far as "accounts set to private".............who in heaven`s name WOULDN`t have their account set to private?  Who on EARTH would go searching (stalking) someone`s account? It`s the strangest thing I`ve ever heard of. Really creepy, do you need a hobby?

I had one name here for approx 5000 posts and 8 years until a few days ago.  I know it would suit your silly little lie for me to have "multiple" accounts but, it just ain`t true.

You have never won an argument.  You don`t debate.  You simply jump in with insults and when the adults spank you like whack-a-mole, you start hitting the report abuse button and having posts deleted.

It`s not working for you.

LMAO.I especially like the part about wack-a-mole, Nice work taco.

Thanks Kid.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

I am J-WAD.  I cannot spell and good grammar is a huge problem for me.  When I jump into a thread I have nothing to offer but insults.  I will go to your personal profile and stalk you before I attack you.  When I lose (which is the second I post anything) I will report you to BDC and have your posts deleted. I will do this happily and admit it.  I am a troll.

Off I go to stalk some people.................

I am tacobreath (AKA Jmel before I got banned by BDC). I admit to having multiple accounts on BDC because that's just being "honest". 

I accuse jedwardnicky of poor spelling and "butchering" the English language, with no proof.

I like long walks on the beach holding hands with xXR3S1NXx. Even though his spelling/ grammar/ syntax and random use of capitalized letters would usually be appalling to me, I love him because he agrees with me on everything. I enjoy calling him "kid" even though he hates it.

My current, and past, hobbies include getting comments deleted, accusing others of doing so, not backing down from a losing argument, and agreeing with myself through multiple admitted accounts. And even though my account(s) is/are set to private, I like to accuse people that are winning an argument of being trolls.

Copy cat much?  No original ideas of your own?  Are you really denying your months and months of spelling errors and bad grammar (not grammer)?  You say "no proof", there are many here that would differ with your "opinion".  "Butchering the English language with no proof" is LOL funny J-WAD.  Everyone here simply has to look at any/many of your posts.

As far as "accounts set to private".............who in heaven`s name WOULDN`t have their account set to private?  Who on EARTH would go searching (stalking) someone`s account? It`s the strangest thing I`ve ever heard of. Really creepy, do you need a hobby?

I had one name here for approx 5000 posts and 8 years until a few days ago.  I know it would suit your silly little lie for me to have "multiple" accounts but, it just ain`t true.

You have never won an argument.  You don`t debate.  You simply jump in with insults and when the adults spank you like whack-a-mole, you start hitting the report abuse button and having posts deleted.

It`s not working for you.

LMAO.I especially like the part about wack-a-mole, Nice work taco.

Thanks Kid.

Watch it now taco, You wouldnt want to upset J-Wad for you calling me "kid".

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

Funny. First he's getting angry that people are being "mean" to him, but now he's jeering over taco's shoulder at people...  

Do you think WDYWN is gonna be truthful when its obvious you guys are...Close.   And you obviously Have no idea what my name says or represents so until you do dont talk sh!t about it..  

Just a question for you. How's my spelling and grammar? Have you ever found it to be lacking?

Do you really think WDYWN is gonna come out and say it blows a55 when you two are obviously...Close. And you obviously have ZERO idea what my name says or represents so until you do dont talk sh!t about it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Funny. First he's getting angry that people are being "mean" to him, but now he's jeering over taco's shoulder at people...  

I dont have to hide Behind anyone, Ill come out and say it to your face if it makes you feel better. What are you gonna do then, Call the cops on me for using my freespeech rights, Like J-wad tatteling to the BDC mods on me.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

Just a question for you. How's my spelling and grammar? Have you ever found it to be lacking?

Do you have amnesia?  You don`t remember  "patronise", "jeopardise", and "criticise"?   You don`t remember "grammer"?   Or are you lying?

"Yeah, even screen names are important. Just a little friendly advice."

Man that is a creepy statement.  Screen names, account profiles, personal information?  On an anonymous message board?  Really?

BTW, I call everyone younger than me (and most are), "kid".  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

[QUOTE] What are you gonna do then, Call the cops on me for using my freespeech rights /QUOTE]

Yes. I am going to call the cops.

Lol. Hey Just keeping it to your style...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to portfilio's comment:

Let's get rid of the nonsensical name calling (which are only admissions of failure to win a debate) and deal with issues.

The fact remains that higher minimum wages benefit society as shown in the example of Canada whose currency is slightly higher than the US dollar. Their wages are higher and it promotes commerce and generates tax revenues which pay for social needs, contrary  to the lies of the right wing which pretends it stifles the economy. That's the bottom line whether anyone chooses to believe it or not.

raise the minimum wage, things cost more, people buy less, fewer people work.  Not name calling, but come on, this is simple stuff you learn in your first economics class.

Your view is simply nonsensical. Raising the minimum wage somehow puts more money in the coffers for social program? Huh?

you know, I know the left wants the big social programs, but unicorn economics isn't the convince people . 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

Do you have amnesia?  You don`t remember  "patronise", "jeopardise", and "criticise"?   You don`t remember "grammer"?   Or are you lying?

"Yeah, even screen names are important. Just a little friendly advice."

Man that is a creepy statement.  Screen names, account profiles, personal information?  On an anonymous message board?  Really?

BTW, I call everyone younger than me (and most are), "kid".  

Yeah, we've been through this before. Criticize, jeopardize, and patronize are the way they're spelt in English. And they're totally acceptable to use, seeing as English is our mother tongue. But I'll humour you. Yes, I admit to being educated in Boston, London and Vancouver. And I admit that I don't always write/text in "American".

What's your excuse for being ignorant?

(QUOTE)

I`m not.

I`d say the very definition of ignorant is exactly what you`re doing.  You are "ignorant" to the way(s) of posting in "American" on an "American" message board.  It`s about time you admitted it.

Thanks for playing and don`t ever forget this is America.  Are you here legally?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfilio. Show portfilio's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

Let's get rid of the nonsensical name calling (which are only admissions of failure to win a debate) and deal with issues.

The fact remains that higher minimum wages benefit society as shown in the example of Canada whose currency is slightly higher than the US dollar. Their wages are higher and it promotes commerce and generates tax revenues which pay for social needs, contrary  to the lies of the right wing which pretends it stifles the economy. That's the bottom line whether anyone chooses to believe it or not.

raise the minimum wage, things cost more, people buy less, fewer people work.  Not name calling, but come on, this is simple stuff you learn in your first economics class.

Your view is simply nonsensical. Raising the minimum wage somehow puts more money in the coffers for social program? Huh?

you know, I know the left wants the big social programs, but unicorn economics isn't the convince people . 

If higher minimum wages are a failure, then why does it work so well in Canada whose currency value is higher than ours?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

If higher minimum wages are a failure, then why does it work so well in Canada whose currency value is higher than ours?

This has been spoken of in this thread.  You have to read back.  In a nutshell..............It doesn`t "work so well".  Canada, over the last couple of years FINALLY has a dollar equal to the U.S.   Forever their dollar was a joke and a fraction of ours.  It wasn`t until the Dems got hold of Congress in 2007, causing the collapse, our dollar falling apart, and Canada`s dollar staying stable.

My 5 employees in Canada ALL request and get paid in U.S. dollars.  Also, Canada is a country with a mere 30 million people.  We have 314 million.  That`s a huge difference.  If it wasn`t for America, Canada would be broke, drunk, and fat.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

(QUOTE)

OBSERVATIONS -- BY A CANADIAN

1) Only in America could the rich people - who pay 86% of all income taxes - be accused of not paying their "fair share" by people who don't pay any income taxes at all.

2) Only in America could people claim that the government still discriminates against black Americans when they have a black President, a black Attorney General, and roughly 18% of the federal workforce is black while only 12% of the population is black

3) Only in America could they have had the two people most responsible for our tax code, Timothy Geithner, the head of the Treasury Department and Charles Rangel who once ran the Ways and Means Committee, BOTH turn out to be tax cheats who are in favor of higher taxes.

4) Only in America can they have terrorists kill people in the name of Allah and have the media primarily react by fretting that Muslims might be harmed by the backlash.

5) Only in America would they make people who want to legally become American citizens wait for years in their home countries and pay tens of thousands of dollars for the privilege while we discuss letting anyone who sneaks into the country illegally just 'magically' become American citizens.

6) Only in America could the people who believe in balancing the budget and sticking by the country's Constitution be thought of as "extremists."

7) Only in America could you need to present a driver's license to cash a check or buy alcohol, but not to vote.

8) Only in America could people demand the government investigate whether oil companies are gouging the public because the price of gas went up when the return on equity invested in a major U.S. oil company (Marathon Oil) is less than half of a company making tennis shoes (Nike).

9) Only in America could the government collect more tax dollars from the people than any nation in recorded history, still spend a Trillion dollars more than it has per year - for total spending of $7-Million PER MINUTE, and complain that it doesn't have nearly enough money.

10) Only in America could politicians talk about the greed of the rich at a $35,000.00 a plate campaign fund-raising event.

11) Only in America can a man with no background, no qualifications and no experience ... and a complete failure at his job ... be reelected.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Cute Jmel.  You really displayed your intelligence with that one. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to UserName99's comment:

Can`t take credit for it.  It was plagiarism.  Can you point out any one of those "11 Observations by a Canadian" that is untrue?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UserName99. Show UserName99's posts

Can`t take credit for it.  It was plagiarism.  Can you point out any one of those "11 Observations by a Canadian" that is untrue?

Whats the use?  This was clearly written by a wingnut.  The giveaway is the use of the pronoun "we" instead of "they" in number 5.  The moron who wrote it must have forgotten that it was supposed to be the persepctive of a Canadian.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

Whats the use?  This was clearly written by a wingnut.  The giveaway is the use of the pronoun "we" instead of "they" in number 5.  The moron who wrote it must have forgotten that it was supposed to be the persepctive of a Canadian.

C`mon............give us one that`s not true.  "Moron" who wrote it?  Eleven dead-nuts-on, completely accurate, statements and you`re calling this person a "moron"?

I think we`ll see who is the "moron" when you try and explain to us which one of these (11) is inaccurate.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

Sorry t oruin your day, but it doesn't.

In Canada the link between minimum wage increases and lower employment levels is stronger than in the U.S.

http://www2.macleans.ca/2013/02/19/want-to-help-the-poor-dont-waste-your-time-with-the-minimum-wage/

You need to stop buying the tripe your union feeds you to keep you in line.

Stronger economies can bear the weight of stupid liberal ideas better.  That is why raising taxes during the Clinton administration didn't destroy the economy.  The economy was strong. Same for Canada, I guess.

Go look up Walter Williams on minimum wages.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

C`mon............give us one that`s not true.  "Moron" who wrote it?  Eleven dead-nuts-on, completely accurate, statements and you`re calling this person a "moron"?

I think we`ll see who is the "moron" when you try and explain to us which one of these (11) is inaccurate.

#7 is inaccurate. While it's kinda true you need some form of identification to vote in Canada, it's not limited to a drivers licence. For example, you can have almost anybody vouch for you. A neighbor, your roomate....  But aside from that, and here's what I find to be most telling, this is why I don't believe this was actually written by a Canadian. You can also provide the government issued Health Card and almost anything else with your name on it.

Funny how government healthcare issues never made the "only in America" list, isn't it?

So yes, #7 of the 11 is not only inacurate, it also seems to suggest (as do other flubs by the author) that this was not written by a Canadian.

Moron.

The point, you idiot. is that you have to show some form of identification to drink, take out a library book, get on a plane, etc............and you don`t need to present anything when voting in the states.  Gawd, you`re a humorless geeek.  You must be a real blast at social events.

And you`re right.  I too am surprised that there is no mention of the healthcare debacle. Canada`s coverage of a mere 30 million people is a freakin disaster and the US trying to insure 314 million at a cost (tax) of $1.8 trillion, and the chaos it will bring, would have been at the very top of my list.

Stalking and trolling again I see?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts