In response to jedwardnicky's comment:

In response to tacobreath's comment:

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

OMG!  This coming from You?  Are you kidding?  I don`t think there has EVER been a person here at BDC that had/has worse spelling and grammar (you spelled this word "grammer" one time) than YOU!

Remember, .....the freakin Z`s you chronically put in every word you wrote when they should have been S and vice versa?  Probably not, I`m sure.  It figures, the biggest TROLL here and the largest "murderer" of the English language here, is trying to call out the (confessed) young conservative because he senses vulnerability in the (albeit reckless) honesty of youth. You`re a stalker. It`s really weird.

Sad..............you freaking J-wad TROLL.

Ah, what's this? A champion has appeared? To the dueling grounds at once!

Just trying to defend the kid from a creepy stalker

This is too funny! You're defending a kid, who acts like a kid, and claims we're all treating him like a kid...... and then you call him a kid.....in his defense!

Really, arguing with you is like stepping into an Escher illustration. You defy all logic and reasoning.

Don`t confuse things J-WAD.  You`re not "arguing" with me (or anyone for that matter).  You`re "arguing" with yourself.  And............you`re losing.

Thanks for proving my point.

You`re welcome!  It`s easy to "prove" you`re a loser.  Ask anyone here that you`ve stalked. 

Wow! You just doubled-down on dumb, didn't you? I must say, what a wonderful alliteration on my behalf! You tend to bring out the best in me, which is not a compliment to you.

Speaking of "dumb".............nice going.  You got all the posts removed because you`re afraid of the truth.  Not only are you an idiot, you`re a chicken.

Gawd, a troll, stalker, whiny, humorless, geek, that can`t spell or use good grammar.  You must be fun at parties

Yeah, I had nothing to do with the removal of my previous posts. It could only have been you.

Under either of my (now) 2 avatars, I have never hit that button and never will.  I enjoy watching you and others here make fools of themselves. Why the heck would I ask for deletions of insane posts like yours? They`re extremely entertaining.

Yet again, you prove you have a limited skill-set.

Perhaps my skill-set isn't as limited as yours is. Because everything I've said on this thread is actually still intact. You realize, of course, when you (or anyone else) responds to one of my comments that my original comment is also included, right? You'd have to manage to get your responding comment, and everybody elses, removed.

You certainly have a lot work ahead of you, don't you?

How dumb are you?  Your posts have been removed too.  By reporting me the BDC must have looked at your insanity and deleted it also.  And, as you stated, as you respond my original response stays up.

Gawd.............you`re scary dumb!

1) You accuse me of removing my own posts because I'm "afraid of the truth".

2) I say I didn't and point out how pointless that would be because my removed posts still actually exist within the context of others (including your) responses.

3) You start whining like a baby.

You had every post in this thread removed.  You should be ashamed!  No wonder NOBODY here ever wants to discuss anything with you. 

Nothing could be more cowardly than removing someone`s post when you`re losing an argument.  Awful!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

Re: Raise The Minimum Wage

I am J-WAD.  I cannot spell and good grammar is a huge problem for me.  When I jump into a thread I have nothing to offer but insults.  I will go to your personal profile and stalk you before I attack you.  When I lose (which is the second I post anything) I will report you to BDC and have your posts deleted. I will do this happily and admit it.  I am a troll.

Off I go to stalk some people.................

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

OMG!  This coming from You?  Are you kidding?  I don`t think there has EVER been a person here at BDC that had/has worse spelling and grammar (you spelled this word "grammer" one time) than YOU!

Remember, .....the freakin Z`s you chronically put in every word you wrote when they should have been S and vice versa?  Probably not, I`m sure.  It figures, the biggest TROLL here and the largest "murderer" of the English language here, is trying to call out the (confessed) young conservative because he senses vulnerability in the (albeit reckless) honesty of youth. You`re a stalker. It`s really weird.

This is too funny! You're defending a kid, who acts like a kid, and claims we're all treating him like a kid...... and then you call him a kid.....in his defense!

Really, arguing with you is like stepping into an Escher illustration. You defy all logic and reasoning.

Don`t confuse things J-WAD.  You`re not "arguing" with me (or anyone for that matter).  You`re "arguing" with yourself.  And............you`re losing.

You`re welcome!  It`s easy to "prove" you`re a loser.  Ask anyone here that you`ve stalked. 

Wow! You just doubled-down on dumb, didn't you? I must say, what a wonderful alliteration on my behalf! You tend to bring out the best in me, which is not a compliment to you.

Speaking of "dumb".............nice going.  You got all the posts removed because you`re afraid of the truth.  Not only are you an idiot, you`re a chicken.

Gawd, a troll, stalker, whiny, humorless, geek, that can`t spell or use good grammar.  You must be fun at parties

Yeah, I had nothing to do with the removal of my previous posts. It could only have been you.

Under either of my (now) 2 avatars, I have never hit that button and never will.  I enjoy watching you and others here make fools of themselves. Why the heck would I ask for deletions of insane posts like yours? They`re extremely entertaining.

Perhaps my skill-set isn't as limited as yours is. Because everything I've said on this thread is actually still intact. You realize, of course, when you (or anyone else) responds to one of my comments that my original comment is also included, right? You'd have to manage to get your responding comment, and everybody elses, removed.

How dumb are you?  Your posts have been removed too.  By reporting me the BDC must have looked at your insanity and deleted it also.  And, as you stated, as you respond my original response stays up.

2) I say I didn't and point out how pointless that would be because my removed posts still actually exist within the context of others (including your) responses.

You had every post in this thread removed.  You should be ashamed!  No wonder NOBODY here ever wants to discuss anything with you. 

Nothing could be more cowardly than removing someone`s post when you`re losing an argument.  Awful!

Its just what "They" Do. If they cant win, Crush the Opponent with an iron fist. I dont expect ANYTHING less from the Village idiots that reside on BDC. Maybe With the Upcoming sale of this sites parent company things will be different but i really doubt it. But one can hope. I think the next time i disagree with someone im gonna take the J-Wad approach to things.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from miscricket. Show miscricket's posts

In response to skeeter20's comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

In response to miscricket's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:

This whole minimum wage discussion just points out the obvious shift in our society, from making your own way, improving yourself, to what will government gives me.  Obama is turning the whole nation into people who can't fend for themselves, or won't fend for themselves, instead, depending on government to set their wage, give them their food stamps, and so on.

That's what this argument is really about. Power through dependency.

Ding Ding Ding!

Wow.... ok... 

So..on the one hand..Skeeter rails against government subsidies such as food stamps..etc. ..yet on the other...he is okay with companies paying workers depressed wages. We have a minimum wage in this country for a reason...and really it is too low as it is. Everytime a company pays a full time employee minimum wage..said company is basically asking the government to pick up it's slack. 

People need to live..after all. They need to be able to put a roof over their head or food on the table. No one can really do that working minimum wage on their own. Hence the government steps in with subsidies.

In other words..you can't be against both.

Skeeter is basically an anarchist at heart.

He would have government do essentially nothing except maintain an army. Fallen on tough times and can't make it on your own? Tough. Born disabled into a poor family? Expose 'em on a mountain.

He seems to think that human society should exist as any other animal.

Haha..true. I think skeeter has read one too many dystopian novels...and sadly believes them to be true.

No, you all got me wrong.  The difference between me and yous is that I understand economics.  Really, that's all it is.  Raising the minimum wage hurts workers, it doesn't help them.  your model is static, not to mention that you think business owners are bad people for offering the job in the first place.

The minimum wage issue is the new "life of Julia" wedge issue for Obama, but it makes absolutely no economic sense.  It breaks down like this:

A conservative:  If I can't earn what I want, I improve myself, and I do it.

A Liberal:  If I can't earn what I want, government gets it for me.

So, as a society, we are moving from " I can better myself"  To " government will get it for me"

From my initiative, to my entitlement.

Sad.

So skeeter..by your logic..the lower the wages..the better it is for the economy? I guess that could be true if you are for government subsidizing every aspect of your life.  That is the only way to keep the prices artificially low to create the illusion that people can survive on low wages.

Does this mean you are against a minimum wage altogether?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

Its just what "They" Do. If they cant win, Crush the Opponent with an iron fist. I dont expect ANYTHING less from the Village idiots that reside on BDC. Maybe With the Upcoming sale of this sites parent company things will be different but i really doubt it. But one can hope. I think the next time i disagree with someone im gonna take the J-Wad approach to things.

Don`t worry kid............you live in the real world, they are cyber junkies living ideologically.  They can tell you exactly how life "should be", but have no idea how it really is.  Only Republicans cause problems, Democrats can do anyhting they want with zero consequence. If you accept that, you`ll do fine here. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfilio. Show portfilio's posts

Let's get rid of the nonsensical name calling (which are only admissions of failure to win a debate) and deal with issues.

The fact remains that higher minimum wages benefit society as shown in the example of Canada whose currency is slightly higher than the US dollar. Their wages are higher and it promotes commerce and generates tax revenues which pay for social needs, contrary  to the lies of the right wing which pretends it stifles the economy. That's the bottom line whether anyone chooses to believe it or not.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

I am J-WAD.  I cannot spell and good grammar is a huge problem for me.  When I jump into a thread I have nothing to offer but insults.  I will go to your personal profile and stalk you before I attack you.  When I lose (which is the second I post anything) I will report you to BDC and have your posts deleted. I will do this happily and admit it.  I am a troll.

I am tacobreath (AKA Jmel before I got banned by BDC). I admit to having multiple accounts on BDC because that's just being "honest". 

I accuse jedwardnicky of poor spelling and "butchering" the English language, with no proof.

I like long walks on the beach holding hands with xXR3S1NXx. Even though his spelling/ grammar/ syntax and random use of capitalized letters would usually be appalling to me, I love him because he agrees with me on everything. I enjoy calling him "kid" even though he hates it.

My current, and past, hobbies include getting comments deleted, accusing others of doing so, not backing down from a losing argument, and agreeing with myself through multiple admitted accounts. And even though my account(s) is/are set to private, I like to accuse people that are winning an argument of being trolls.

When did i say i hate being called kid? i mean i do have a name. But in cases where my name is not known, kid is acceptable to me. Seriously though J-wad you can stick your spelling/grammar/syntax where the sun dont shine. Your like that english teach with the red pen. My spelling is pretty good but i admit my grammar and sentence structure isnt my strong suit. I would appreciate it if you didnt call me out on it when i know its bad. Thanks. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

I am tacobreath (AKA Jmel before I got banned by BDC). I admit to having multiple accounts on BDC because that's just being "honest". 

I accuse jedwardnicky of poor spelling and "butchering" the English language, with no proof.

I like long walks on the beach holding hands with xXR3S1NXx. Even though his spelling/ grammar/ syntax and random use of capitalized letters would usually be appalling to me, I love him because he agrees with me on everything. I enjoy calling him "kid" even though he hates it.

My current, and past, hobbies include getting comments deleted, accusing others of doing so, not backing down from a losing argument, and agreeing with myself through multiple admitted accounts. And even though my account(s) is/are set to private, I like to accuse people that are winning an argument of being trolls.

Copy cat much?  No original ideas of your own?  Are you really denying your months and months of spelling errors and bad grammar (not grammer)?  You say "no proof", there are many here that would differ with your "opinion".  "Butchering the English language with no proof" is LOL funny J-WAD.  Everyone here simply has to look at any/many of your posts.

As far as "accounts set to private".............who in heaven`s name WOULDN`t have their account set to private?  Who on EARTH would go searching (stalking) someone`s account? It`s the strangest thing I`ve ever heard of. Really creepy, do you need a hobby?

I had one name here for approx 5000 posts and 8 years until a few days ago.  I know it would suit your silly little lie for me to have "multiple" accounts but, it just ain`t true.

You have never won an argument.  You don`t debate.  You simply jump in with insults and when the adults spank you like whack-a-mole, you start hitting the report abuse button and having posts deleted.

It`s not working for you.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Copy cat much?  No original ideas of your own?  Are you really denying your months and months of spelling errors and bad grammar (not grammer)?  You say "no proof", there are many here that would differ with your "opinion".  "Butchering the English language with no proof" is LOL funny J-WAD.  Everyone here simply has to look at any/many of your posts.

As far as "accounts set to private".............who in heaven`s name WOULDN`t have their account set to private?  Who on EARTH would go searching (stalking) someone`s account? It`s the strangest thing I`ve ever heard of. Really creepy, do you need a hobby?

I had one name here for approx 5000 posts and 8 years until a few days ago.  I know it would suit your silly little lie for me to have "multiple" accounts but, it just ain`t true.

You have never won an argument.  You don`t debate.  You simply jump in with insults and when the adults spank you like whack-a-mole, you start hitting the report abuse button and having posts deleted.

It`s not working for you.

LMAO.I especially like the part about wack-a-mole, Nice work taco.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

In response to portfilio's comment:

Let's get rid of the nonsensical name calling (which are only admissions of failure to win a debate) and deal with issues.

The fact remains that higher minimum wages benefit society as shown in the example of Canada whose currency is slightly higher than the US dollar. Their wages are higher and it promotes commerce and generates tax revenues which pay for social needs, contrary  to the lies of the right wing which pretends it stifles the economy. That's the bottom line whether anyone chooses to believe it or not.

Canada has exorbitant taxes and only 30 million residents.  The US has a population of 306 million.  Canada up until a couple of years ago had a dollar that spent much of it`s time at a fraction of the American dollar`s worth.  Their wages are not "higher" and I know as I have 5 Canadian employees working directly for me.  In fact, they request to be paid in U.S dollars. 

This argument is futile. Raising the min wage doesn`t change much.  There`s alot of screaming on both sides and the bottom line is...........every time it`s been raised, it doesn`t help or hurt anything. 

Sections
Shortcuts