1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tacobreath. Show tacobreath's posts

Re: Raise The Minimum Wage

In response to tacobreath's comment:

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:

In response to UserName99's comment:

In response to UserName99's comment:

Cute Jmel.  You really displayed your intelligence with that one. 

Can`t take credit for it.  It was plagiarism.  Can you point out any one of those "11 Observations by a Canadian" that is untrue?

Whats the use?  This was clearly written by a wingnut.  The giveaway is the use of the pronoun "we" instead of "they" in number 5.  The moron who wrote it must have forgotten that it was supposed to be the persepctive of a Canadian.

C`mon............give us one that`s not true.  "Moron" who wrote it?  Eleven dead-nuts-on, completely accurate, statements and you`re calling this person a "moron"?

I think we`ll see who is the "moron" when you try and explain to us which one of these (11) is inaccurate.

#7 is inaccurate. While it's kinda true you need some form of identification to vote in Canada, it's not limited to a drivers licence. For example, you can have almost anybody vouch for you. A neighbor, your roomate....  But aside from that, and here's what I find to be most telling, this is why I don't believe this was actually written by a Canadian. You can also provide the government issued Health Card and almost anything else with your name on it.

Funny how government healthcare issues never made the "only in America" list, isn't it?

So yes, #7 of the 11 is not only inacurate, it also seems to suggest (as do other flubs by the author) that this was not written by a Canadian.

Moron.

The point, you idiot. is that you have to show some form of identification to drink, take out a library book, get on a plane, etc............and you don`t need to present anything when voting in the states.  Gawd, you`re a humorless geeek.  You must be a real blast at social events.

And you`re right.  I too am surprised that there is no mention of the healthcare debacle. Canada`s coverage of a mere 30 million people is a freakin disaster and the US trying to insure 314 million at a cost (tax) of $1.8 trillion, and the chaos it will bring, would have been at the very top of my list.

Stalking and trolling again I see?

I`m also very happy that you found only TWO of these that you consider "flawed".   You agree with the other 9.  That`s awesome.  Welcome to the side where the voters are informed, educated, and honest.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUb0C0iI_GE

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedwardnicky. Show jedwardnicky's posts

In response to Sistersledge's comment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RHVoFpncgA

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

In response to jedwardnicky's comment:

I would always watch that show with my kids

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

delete