Realizing that the economy isn't his strong point, Mittens shifts focus to education. You know, that part of the federal government over half his party wants to get rid of.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from andiejen. Show andiejen's posts

Re: Realizing that the economy isn't his strong point, Mittens shifts focus to education. You know, that part of the federal ...

In Response to Re: Realizing that the economy isn't his strong point, Mittens shifts focus to education. You know, that part of the federal government over half his party wants to get rid of.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Realizing that the economy isn't his strong point, Mittens shifts focus to education. You know, that part of the federal government over half his party wants to get rid of. : OMG, I just sprayed diet-Sprite all over my screen, you can't be serious! Please read what you just wrote while looking in the mirror, and tell me that you believe it? If that is the case, why are there so many Obama voters deserting the ship? Why are the polls so close? Why is Obama and team waging a war against romney that has no substance whatsoever? If what you say is true, then Obama would be riding a 70% wave, and Ron Paul would be the next GOP nominee! Jeebus what a dope!
    Posted by doozy-day[/QUOTE]

doozy-day:

Besides being anything but a "dope", User99 would never ever write a post as cruel as you have written in the domestic terrorism thread.

You probably have written the cruelest post the forums have ever had. Reuben called you out on it this morning.

Since then I see you deleted it, but it is captured in Reuben's post to you. I hope you have done as Reuben suggested and gone away. I will add I suggest you do not come back.

6. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts