Records of Christine O’Donnell tax snooping disappear

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tvoter. Show tvoter's posts

Re: Records of Christine O’Donnell tax snooping disappear

The DMV, IRS, DOD, AG, HUMAN SERVICES are all so efficient, quick and cost effective........................................LOL!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

In response to WhatDoYouWantNow's comment:

In response to skeeter20's comment:

goverment employees showing initiative?  That's a laugh.

Governent employees do what they are told. 

Yes....I'm sure you've met all 4,403,000 of them.

4 million employeees?  That is easily 2 million too many.

And I have yet to see any initative, except when it comes to collecting my taxes.

But that aside, you clearly don't have a grip on how working in governemnt works.  Initative is not on the agenda.  We saw this with he IRS:  The higher ups tried to indicate that local Cinncinatti workers showed some "initiative", and go after TEA party organizations on their own.  They have testified that no, they don't take initative, they do what they are told.  in this case, they did what they were told by D.C.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I have yet to see any initative

What sort of investigation did you carry out? Where did you look? What did you see and how did this match up with what you expect to find.

Don't worry: I'm not taking you seriously. I know full well that you're just running your mouth based on your concept of the 'federal government worker' as it has been fed to you.

You don't know whether or not, or how many, federal government workers have exercised "initiative", and indeed I doubt that you are even able to articulate what this "initiative" is whcih you find lacking.

And I'm not taking you seriously.  Look, if you think initative is part of the government work experience, you have obviously never interfaced with a government worker.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GregoryFromMeffa. Show GregoryFromMeffa's posts

Computer records NEVER disappear

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from macnh1. Show macnh1's posts

most corrupt president ever and nobody cares......we are doomed

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

I have yet to see any initative

What sort of investigation did you carry out? Where did you look? What did you see and how did this match up with what you expect to find.

Don't worry: I'm not taking you seriously. I know full well that you're just running your mouth based on your concept of the 'federal government worker' as it has been fed to you.

You don't know whether or not, or how many, federal government workers have exercised "initiative", and indeed I doubt that you are even able to articulate what this "initiative" is whcih you find lacking.

And you don't know how many have.

In my interactions with government, which has been considerable, I have noticed a few things:

Doing the "right" thing as opposed to doing what is on the form never has happened.

Anything requiring a decision contrary to my cracking open my wallet or admitting guilt needs to be bumped up a level. (this happens repeatedly, at each level).

Being right about something, that has been elevated until the proper decision makes you an enemy for life with everyone who denied you in that food chain.

So, yah, I woudl have to say that based on my experience, government employees are great at not showing initiative, somewhat good at following procedure, and excellent at not listening to reason, instead, sending you off to a supervisor.

what part of government do you work at?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from skeeter20. Show skeeter20's posts

And you don't know how many have.

In my interactions with government, which has been considerable, I have noticed a few things:

Doing the "right" thing as opposed to doing what is on the form never has happened.

Anything requiring a decision contrary to my cracking open my wallet or admitting guilt needs to be bumped up a level. (this happens repeatedly, at each level).

Being right about something, that has been elevated until the proper decision makes you an enemy for life with everyone who denied you in that food chain.

So, yah, I woudl have to say that based on my experience, government employees are great at not showing initiative, somewhat good at following procedure, and excellent at not listening to reason, instead, sending you off to a supervisor.

what part of government do you work at?

Well, I know one: My wife briefly worked in it before moving into the private sector, and she exercised "initiative".

But I don't need to know any, do I? You're the one claiming federal government works do not exercise initiative, as a blanket statement. That's stupid, especially if you are including the military.

PS: I don't work in government.

No, you are the stupid one. How I let you drag me into such a stupid conversation is beyond me.  If my clarifications aren't enough for you, go pound sand.  Trying to discuss something with you is a worthless exercise.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StalkingButler. Show StalkingButler's posts

In response to GregoryFromMeffa's comment:

Computer records NEVER disappear

You, clearly, have never met my sysadmin.

Sections
Shortcuts